How do you to transfer an App from one phone to another?

Guest sc52

Guest sc52

hi,

lost some apps when fiddling with my phone. When I finally got it sorted some of the apps were missing. I've downloaded most of them as before, BUT one of them is no longer available from the Market Place.

However, I have the app on another Blade.

Can I copy the app across somehow, whilst retaining all my data?

Thanks

Edit - Grammer

Edited by sc52

Guest sc52
shmizan Posted Today, 13:53

Titanium Backup perhaps..

+1.

Or MyBackup.

Thanks for that,

Excuse my ignorance but I take it both these apps will allow for the app that I'm looking to transfer being copied in isolation?

If using Titanium backup - can this be done with the free version or does it have to be the paid?

Thanks

Guest k0zmic
Thanks for that,

Excuse my ignorance but I take it both these apps will allow for the app that I'm looking to transfer being copied in isolation?

If using Titanium backup - can this be done with the free version or does it have to be the paid?

Thanks

The apps basically create a backup along with the data of the app e.g. for a game it's scores would also be saved. You can restore individual apps or a batch of them.

It can be done with the free version.

Guest sc52
The apps basically create a backup along with the data of the app e.g. for a game it's scores would also be saved. You can restore individual apps or a batch of them.

Thank you very much - I'll give it a go later.

Guest sc52
(k0zmic @ Jul 2 2011, 14:18) *

Thank you very much - I'll give it a go later.

Worked - Thanks for your help

• 5 years later...

It is not difficult at all, but you should use the en effective android data transfer tools to do , because of it can make sure that protected your phone device or data not be harm,

Guest Handrry

In my think , transfer app between different phone is not difficult , but the key is that how do you transfer , if you want to use the common transfer to accomplish it ,i think you are hard to succeed transfer it , what you need is a professional transfer to do ,