bit of a problem...

Guest bendi444

Guest bendi444

well i recently found out how to flash my phone and have done it to prefectly on a series of different roms

but i have found a problem whilst doing this :blink:

i cant connect to anything but wifi to use data, but i can make calls and texts fine

this confuses me

i am thinking that it may have something to do with the kdz

so im gonna try that

but if anyone else has ever had the same problem please say or if you know how to sort it or even have ideas

just post them

thanks

Ben :huh:

Guest fdespotovski

well i recently found out how to flash my phone and have done it to prefectly on a series of different roms

but i have found a problem whilst doing this :blink:

i cant connect to anything but wifi to use data, but i can make calls and texts fine

this confuses me

i am thinking that it may have something to do with the kdz

so im gonna try that

but if anyone else has ever had the same problem please say or if you know how to sort it or even have ideas

just post them

thanks

Ben :huh:

Maybe your APN settings are not configured. Try reconfiguring your APN settings. I don't think KDZ is the real problem here.

Guest bendi444

Maybe your APN settings are not configured. Try reconfiguring your APN settings. I don't think KDZ is the real problem here.

well i tried the KDZ as im on o2 and im locked to them so i thought maybe as i was using the carphone warehouse open rom with fastboot it could have something to do with that but my phone doesnt work now :/

i will reload the fastboot rom and try to configure the apns

but i have never done this before :/

but thankyou for your help :)