20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest bhanvadia
Paul don't no if this will help this is v20f.kdz file from the su660. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZY7BS94

This was posted over on xda a few weeks ago.

One very helpful thing from this will be its BB which is 824 one of the latest GB baseband that also works perfectly on p990 But paul you need to extract fls files from kdz as I was not able to, this does not create many files in Phone folder while trying to flash kdz, only two dll n wdb

Edited by bhanvadia

One very helpful thing from this will be its BB which is 824 one of the latest GB baseband that also works perfectly on p990 But paul you need to extract fls files from kdz as I was not able to, this does not create many files in Phone folder while trying to flash kdz, only two dll n wdb

OK i'll check that out.

BTW, I should have v20i by tomorrow. :D

P

20i? Wow! Going through more releases than Google!

In terms of 20e battery drain, I am on topogigi 1.4, and can leave my phone on all night (9 hours or so), and have lost 10% (using Juice Defender too). With that, I have wi-fi and 3G on, and syncing my GMail, Twitter, and Exchange email account.

Goatee, sorry for off topic :do u have u problems using ur data connection? everytime i use juice defender, my data connection seems to be very slow or hindered! which profile do u use?

@paul cant wait to test ur new release

Guest mattfigaro

No battery drain here, any ideia what is causing battery drain?

No idea, but I notice car home, music and a few other apps i never started were always running.

They restart even when I kill them

I noticed that the back of the phone near the camera lens was getting hot too even with the screen off in standby

FR19 is better than V20E for me

Edited by mattfigaro

Its one of those things...

if you don't know you are not supposed to tongue.gif

It's super secretive. It's from the source in the super classified email some of us have received. Sadly we're under orders not to forward on. Sorry :P

Paul, cannot wait for you to do your magic!

just diff it you will see it is not the same :)

[OT]

:lol: :lol:

As I say... SO based is 823. I compiled it using updater script & binary

from 725 but I was not able to re-edit them with the text part 725 @ 823

<_<

[CLOSE OT]

Now... We've to return to GR3.... B)

Edited by Pycon