[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

Guest Lens_flare
com.arron.taskManager

What's it?

Check out on pure rom..

Strange, how could connection timeout be a reason of system hang? :/

Also try to disable player syncs via mobile data (texts loading etc)

Guest Ma7moud

What's it?

Check out on pure rom..

Strange, how could connection timeout be a reason of system hang? :/

Also try to disable player syncs via mobile data (texts loading etc)

its a task manager i use, its an old one but it works better than all the ones i used, i had it opened then pressed the back button to go to the music player and then it hangs, it happens with all apps not just the task manager

the hang happened at the line starting with "11-23 18:56:49.500" in my log

EDIT: and here is the 1.11.18 RTL (Arabic and Persian) fix

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33906464/miui-1.11.18_RTLFix.zip

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest Ma7moud

flashed and tested 1.11.18 and the but isn't there, there is some slight stuttering but it was there in 1.11.11 too and i can live with that

thanks for this great rom

EDIT: sometimes i get this but it doesn't stop the music play

11-24 02:24:30.161: E/MediaPlayer(1241): Unable to to create media player

11-24 02:24:30.171: D/MediaPlayer(1241): Couldn't open file on client side, trying server side

11-24 02:24:30.211: E/MediaPlayer(1241): Unable to to create media player

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): java.io.IOException: setDataSource failed.: status=0x80000000

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): 	at android.media.MediaPlayer.setDataSource(Native Method)

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): 	at com.miui.player.helper.BufferedMediaPlayer$SafeMediaPlayer.setDataSource(BufferedMediaPlayer.java:1339)

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): 	at android.media.MediaPlayer.setDataSource(MediaPlayer.java:747)

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): 	at android.media.MediaPlayer.setDataSource(MediaPlayer.java:692)

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): 	at com.miui.player.helper.BufferedMediaPlayer.prepareDirectly(BufferedMediaPlayer.java:223)

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): 	at com.miui.player.MediaPlaybackService$AsyncPlayerResponser.prepareAsync(MediaPlaybackService.java:2435)

11-24 02:24:30.211: W/System.err(1241): 	at com.miui.player.helper.AsyncMusicPlayer.startSound(AsyncMusicPlayer.java:164)

11-24 02:24:30.221: W/System.err(1241): 	at com.miui.player.helper.AsyncMusicPlayer.access$400(AsyncMusicPlayer.java:29)

11-24 02:24:30.221: W/System.err(1241): 	at com.miui.player.helper.AsyncMusicPlayer$Thread.run(AsyncMusicPlayer.java:269)

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest Master_T

Yeah, it is not working :(

I had no time to port it with my methods so I used Phoenix's framework :/

Since probably you don't have much time anymore to dedicate to liquid development, I think you should use your method but make ports less frequently. For example, I would be more than happy to have 1 good "Lens_Flare style" rom a month rather than 4 roms a month that force you to work quickly and occupy more of your time.

In any case, thanks for your work, as always!

Guest Ma7moud

Since probably you don't have much time anymore to dedicate to liquid development, I think you should use your method but make ports less frequently. For example, I would be more than happy to have 1 good "Lens_Flare style" rom a month rather than 4 roms a month that force you to work quickly and occupy more of your time.

In any case, thanks for your work, as always!

+1 to that, i don't like flashing too much anyway, i didn't flash any roms from 1.9.30 to 1.11.4 tongue.gif

Guest zorginho

hey lens GOOD NEWS!!!

an user on the italian form told me that in one of the old miui probably the 1.9.16 the 3d was good;

so i've spent the day flashing old miuis and i've found the one with the 3d fixed.

with that miui 1.9.16 of phoenix: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=98IQKRU4

the 3d is very good 32fps at neocore instead of 24fps of the new ones, u can check the differences between this rom and the b***ed ones for the fix of the 3d perfs!

PS: i've also tried your 1.9.16 and 1.9.16 LightForce but the 3d bug is still present.

Edited by zorginho

Guest Pbmounza

Now i'm use miui 1.11.18 with setcpu to 960 max and 128 min all the time . Is there any side-effect of set cpu like this for a long time ?? Can you share your setting with setcpu for me . I heard somebody tell me that they can overclock to 1GH and it stable . Stable!! what the meaning of stable it's means your can Oc it all time by not hank or can Oc it in a short time ?? I'm thai so plese forgive me about english language :)

Guest Ma7moud

Now i'm use miui 1.11.18 with setcpu to 960 max and 128 min all the time . Is there any side-effect of set cpu like this for a long time ?? Can you share your setting with setcpu for me . I heard somebody tell me that they can overclock to 1GH and it stable . Stable!! what the meaning of stable it's means your can Oc it all time by not hank or can Oc it in a short time ?? I'm thai so plese forgive me about english language :)

well for me i'm using 1.11.18 with 960 max and 128 min, and i don't think there is any side effect.

and not all the cpu in Liquid are the same, some can go up to 1GHz and some can't, and stable means no hanging or reboots

Guest Pbmounza

well for me i'm using 1.11.18 with 960 max and 128 min, and i don't think there is any side effect.

and not all the cpu in Liquid are the same, some can go up to 1GHz and some can't, and stable means no hanging or reboots

Thank and does set cpu is drain baterry than normal? and what scaling you use ??smartassV2??

Edited by Pbmounza

Guest Ma7moud

Thank and does set cpu is drain baterry than normal? and what scaling you use ??smartassV2??

it can drain more battery if you are using "Performance" or "On Demand" i think, but i'm using "Smarass V2" and the battery drain is normal

Guest Ma7moud

What about some app that can calibrated baterry is they need for me

no need for battery apps, to calibrate battery just let it go to 0% then charge it to 100% with the phone OFF, then open recovery and "wipe battery stats"

Well, I use LiquidNext undervolted kernel and my Liquid is stable at 1190mhz ondemand! Guess I am lucky?? :D

Guest Ma7moud

Well, I use LiquidNext undervolted kernel and my Liquid is stable at 1190mhz ondemand! Guess I am lucky?? :D

yes you are biggrin.gif mine is stable at 1036 with no undervolted kernel, but i found 960mhz the best for performance and battery saving, and my cpu lasted 2 minutes on 1.2ghz before getting stuck tongue.gif

yes you are biggrin.gif mine is stable at 1036 with no undervolted kernel, but i found 960mhz the best for performance and battery saving, and my cpu lasted 2 minutes on 1.2ghz before getting stuck tongue.gif

Same here! Mine doesn;t last that long on 1.2ghz! :P haha! btw, I have a question (I know this is a MIUI thread btw). I've got compcache off, JIT on, Surface Dithering on, 16bit transparency off, purging of assets on, Lock home in memory on, lock messagin app in memory off and VM heap size on 16mb. Is there something I can change in CM setting or somewhere else that can make it run a bit faster? I noticed that it takes some time for apps to open sometimes.