Unlocking The Orange Monte Carlo

Guest lordjubblydave

Guest PedroVader

Is OMC a cellular phone with or without contract?

Thanks for the answer :)

It's available on both Contract and PAYG, not sure on the price for Contract, but for the cost of the phone, you'd probably end up paying far more than the upfront cost of PAYG.

Guest glossywhite

Did anyone try Zte Skate Sim Unlock? It costs 10 €.

In your opinon is it like unlockallcellular.com that refunds you back if you ask for a skate unlock code?

Read that page again. Now, re-read it yet again... it looks like they've just pasted the name "ZTE Skate" into a page which refers to all other ZTE models directly, in the hope that you'll stump up the cash... and then they'll tell you "Sorry, we don't unlock that model". All references to ZTE Skate, on that page, seem pasted in & out of context.

BE WARNED.

Guest stiefanu
It's available on both Contract and PAYG, not sure on the price for Contract, but for the cost of the phone, you'd probably end up paying far more than the upfront cost of PAYG.

Ok, but PAYG is a contract? :)

Read that page again. Now, re-read it yet again... it looks like they've just pasted the name "ZTE Skate" into a page which refers to all other ZTE models directly, in the hope that you'll stump up the cash... and then they'll tell you "Sorry, we don't unlock that model". All references to ZTE Skate, on that page, seem pasted in & out of context.

BE WARNED

OK, sorry for my inadvertence..

I ordered a second SmartSim on dealextreme September 21. Received in Estonia 03.10. everything works the same.

I do not know why, but last week stopped a few times the phone logs on the network. Rebooting did not help. After extracting the SIM cards are working.

Flashed the new BLUEMONTE firmware, no problem.

Guest thfc5975

Have just ordered a 2 pack of the Universal Super X-SIM IV from a UK based site called A1 Micros.

Has anyone had any previous experience with dealing with these guys?

Guest Joey Scarf

Have just ordered a 2 pack of the Universal Super X-SIM IV from a UK based site called A1 Micros.

Has anyone had any previous experience with dealing with these guys?

I think I ordered of the same people on ebay, haven't received yet and he said you can return it if it doesn't work,

If it works it will be a better option as delivery is like 3 days instead of deal extreme which is like 15 days

Guest gregorv

Hello

Regarding NAND memory unlock. Do you think we will se unlock in future?

Can nand memory be accessed, modified or we will never see unlock. Is this the first phone with such security?

Kind regards.

Guest philmein

Hello

Regarding NAND memory unlock. Do you think we will se unlock in future?

Can nand memory be accessed, modified or we will never see unlock. Is this the first phone with such security?

Kind regards.

tpt looks the best bet at unlock if somebody undertakes the task!

Guest thfc5975

I think I ordered of the same people on ebay, haven't received yet and he said you can return it if it doesn't work,

If it works it will be a better option as delivery is like 3 days instead of deal extreme which is like 15 days

Just had a bunch of emails from the guy (Darren) confirming that mine has been dispatched. I have a funny feeling that either tomorrow or monday I may hopefully have an unlocked OMC/ZTE Skate.