[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest fniestroj

the ROM is working great, except that i can't install AngryBirds (just like the last versions...) and if you try to play "Plants Vs. Zombies" it gives WLOD and reboot...

anyway, keep the work going...

Guest irshandy

It's actually really easy to put on.. just unzip the folder and use Root Explorer to manually put it in the correct places (dont forget to change the permissions)

yeah I know, I can even flash it via xrec, but it will be a great add-on :)

Guest bolinoy

Trip has post a way how to change the boot screen so guys read those pages back ;)

edit: change the bootanimation.zip in /system/media/

to do this, will have to use root explorer, right? i was hoping there will be an easier method for doing it. thanks though.

Guest tryantar

When I resume my phone (from screen off) while playing music, the music stutters / lags.

Is this the common "GB audio lag bug" (which should be fixed?), or...? (first time I use GB)

I tried to solve this with a setCPU profile:

Screen off: min: 998 max: 998

But that doesn't help.

Pressing the menu or back key just before pressing the home key seems to help, strange...

well the lag is not because of the RAM you have is more of the cache size is not enough in to x10 so the cpu when introduced something new like for instance screen on while having so many other things running in the background it will take a moment to "load" the new action. so there comes the lag. IF I'VE NOT MISTAKEN =)

Guest Angie*

Hello all!

I'm new on Modaco, but since i have my Xperia, i LOVE trip's miui's ROM!!!

so, in first time: THANXXX Trip for these wonderfuls roms!!!! :D

now, i've download this one, and i have a problem: i can't use the GO applications: go SMS & go contact/dialer :(

either xperia's users have the same problem.

what can i do to use them?

Thanxx if someone can help us, and sorry for errors on my message: i'm french!! ;)

Have a nice day everybody!!!!

Guest Lord_Baal

Hello all!

I'm new on Modaco, but since i have my Xperia, i LOVE trip's miui's ROM!!!

so, in first time: THANXXX Trip for these wonderfuls roms!!!! :D

now, i've download this one, and i have a problem: i can't use the GO applications: go SMS & go contact/dialer :(

either xperia's users have the same problem.

what can i do to use them?

Thanxx if someone can help us, and sorry for errors on my message: i'm french!! ;)

Have a nice day everybody!!!!

Welcome to Modaco Angie!

And could you tell us which is the errors that you are getting? FC's? Can't Install them?

Guest t0anh0

to do this, will have to use root explorer, right? i was hoping there will be an easier method for doing it. thanks though.

I want this image in bootanimation :)

00001.png

Guest Angie*

thanks for your "welcome" lord baal! ;)

i can install all GO's applications, but reboot when i want to send the sms (not with the miui app), and i can't received messages

idem when i want to call someone..

but i can received calls.

Edited by Angie*

Guest ToastHustler

Absolutely amazing ROM Trip, this release is by far my absolute favourite out of your FroYo and GB MIUI ROMs. Everything so far is working fantastically, no crashes, no FCs, it's great.

However there is one small bug that stops it being perfect for me :( If you place a shortcut to a contact on your home screen the contacts icon appears as the blue phone book icon rather than their contact picture.

Otherwise, amazing work!

Guest Lord_Baal

thanks for your "welcome" lord baal! ;)

i can install all GO's applications, but reboot when i want to send the sms (not with the miui app), and i can't received messages

idem when i want to call someone..

but i can received calls.

Did you try to restore some configurations for those?

Perhaps it is something Related to the Baseband (As you can't send or receive messages). I would sugest that you flash another BB...:P

Guest Angie*

i have restore all this GO apps from Titanium backup

no problems with GO on BlueSparks V6.051 (based on 2.3.3 official, bb71)

GO doesn't works only on this miui's rom..

on 2.2 miui iris 1.7, any problem, that's why i'm so disapointed to this bug... :(

Guest vinfred

After using for almost a day, i can say that it is really fast and the best GB ROM yet flashed.

There are a few things i come to notice:

1. the picture isn't that sharp as before ( i confirm cause i always have a set of photo to test and check),might due to the newest SE Bravia( just saying).

2. I don't know if this is only me or others, in 1.2,1.3, 1.5.2, i can connect BT to my com and ALSO able to TRANSFER file from PC to PHONE through BT, but in this release, i can't, it said push object terminated when i try to transfer a file from PC to phone through BT. If anyone have solution for it, I thank you for sharing it to me and other who face this problem. Actually this issue occurred to me in several previous releases too.

3.As mentioned, video with high resolution experienced 'lag'. before that some earlier GB release 1.2 don't have it.

This is by far what i noticed, other function which i have used is working great.

Last but not least, a very BIG thanks to Trip especially your precious time.

Guest christhes

on 2.2 miui iris 1.7, any problem, that's why i'm so disapointed to this bug... :(

I had a problem with direct dial, in any dialer except miui. The solution was to change language to english, try to dial, got a message that app needs to access phone something, checked "don't ask" and allow. Then changed to my language and all was ok.

If you are using other lang than english you could try it.

Guest Lord_Baal

Well, do this so. Install them without restoring the data from them. I have restored several apps just when i flashed the GB MIUI for the First time....it was the worst thing that i could have ever done with this rom! :(

the ROM is working great, except that i can't install AngryBirds (just like the last versions...) and if you try to play "Plants Vs. Zombies" it gives WLOD and reboot...

anyway, keep the work going...

Angry Birds can not be installed in SD card you mean mate? I can run normally the game but i can not move the game to SD .

As for Plants Vs Zombies will work if you use Chainfire3D app and set Plants Vs Zombies to opening with QUALCOMM at per-app OpenGL settings.

Cheers

Vatis

The screen animation for both screen on and off cannot be activated. I turned them on and off on different instances, tried rebooting several time already. I've done fixing permissions also. No luck still. HELP.

unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

For me, to get the screen off (crt animation) to work just change the "Display Settings"then "Animation" to Medium rather than Full. the screen off animation will then work.

Guest Z3US911

which BB...???

Guest Lord_Baal

is it possible to disable the 2 led lights next to the buttons?

The HW Lights?

I don't think so. There isn't any option on the menu to deactivate them. But they are nice! Why would you want to deactivate them? :lol: