[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

Post the zip file here and i will attach the fixed for you

here is the file

edit: for all users this file will broke the xrecovery, it is not to be use on this rom.

cause i saw too many users are downloading it so don't.

xRecovery-charge-offline.zip

Edited by jpminou

Just checked my phone, batt useage...Looks normal, display 68% cell standby 8%??? Noticed it recharges really quickly!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Yes Chris you are right , i noticed also that the phone charging really quick :)

Vatis

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol offcourse it wil fail;

1 it is for the old kernel

2 uses chroot (which is impossible)

This doesnt fix offline charging the included chargemon and charger by me are fine. I didnt have this problem but made a few changes and it still works for me so maybe it solves some things for others.

Does the rom need to be updated btw?

Guest jpminou

more tweaks from u will be fine :D

something like oil change or air filter change :D :D or maybe octane booster

Edited by jpminou

Guest milad407

trips some kind of script that reconnects wifi for you would be great and try fixing some of the small bugs people are having most of them are there own fault tho.. :D

EDIT:

oh and MIUI Player is buggy... very very buggy even with equalizer off :)

Edited by milad407

Guest SleepyX10

Bug Report

Google Maps unusable. Always get Force Close.

After Install I restored from MIUI backup an then installed Trip's add-on.

Also fixed permissions.

Barnacle WiFi Theter doesn't work.

Solved fo Google Maps: i made a clean install, then installed add-on and finally restored anything but Maps: now everything works fine (exept wifi tether... even if the native one...)

Guest esu89x

Great rom Trip, but I have bug with speaker option during the call. I mean it's not works properly. Everything else for me is awesome. Thanks

Edited by esu89x

Guest milad407

btw who is that guy wesvista who is fixing ur arc rom???

do u work together on fixing stuff.

its a project rom i dont think trip is working together with him :D

Guest magicyoda

Hum only thing for me is, that we are 3-4 here for which the WIFI disconnects every 5min, static IP resolves it but isn't nice to use ;-)

thanks for you hard work smile.gif

Edited by magicyoda

Guest Z3US911

Hum only thing for me is, that we are 3-4 here for which the WIFI disconnects every 5min, static IP resolves it but isn't nice to use ;-)

thanks for you hard work

I hve no prob with dynamic ip.wifi works fine here!!

Guest esu89x

I have sugestion to the theme. I think that the background in dialer app and in contacts app (group and favorite section) should be black, like in SMS app.

For me also wifi works fine.

Edited by esu89x

Guest RyanWong

Yes, please.

APP2SD is not fully working. Some apps can be moved but some cannot.

And wifi disconnect every 5 mins as others mentioned.

Thank you for you great work.

Guest milad407

if possible battery improvement never hurts :D and there is a strange bug with the volume of speakers and headphones try it out and you will see what i mean :D man i love this rom :D

Guest Zykatious

got one pretty major bug, there's no sound for ringtones or messages or anything, if you go to the sound settings it force closes, pretty annoying :/ Also the battery life is really poor.

Guest l0tech

Yeah, battery is the biggest thing for me. I've reset all the stats etc. but it still charges way too quick - like 30 mins for a full charge then drains really quickly during usage.

I haven't had any problems with battery life. Took around 4 hours to charge fully and 24h later it's at 84% with some use. I'm having trouble getting root working with titanium backup free. The popup doesn't come up to allow root for the most part. The one time it did show up I clicked allow and it said that root had been given to titanium backup, but the app itself says it doesn't have root permission. I tried reinstalling titanium backup but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Guest milad407

I haven't had any problems with battery life. Took around 4 hours to charge fully and 24h later it's at 84% with some use. I'm having trouble getting root working with titanium backup free. The popup doesn't come up to allow root for the most part. The one time it did show up I clicked allow and it said that root had been given to titanium backup, but the app itself says it doesn't have root permission. I tried reinstalling titanium backup but it didn't help. Any ideas?

i had the same problem and reinstall worked for me but you can try uninstalling then delete dalvik cache and reinstall titanium :)

Guest BuglyAstard

The new default bootanimation for TripNDroid MIUI roms

boot000.jpg

Nice! How about make the bottum fire, and put a pitch fork in his hand with an apple stuck to it!!

BTW, I love the miui browser, but it keeps switching to a different language randomly, very annoying, other than that not much you could do to improve, except maybe fix the most commonly posted bugs, some of the rare ones are worth looking into but are probably user error or bad install.