[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest peo306

install n tested:

first install every thing well but after install my apps i got foce close @ rings so i made fix permission via xrec so:

bug:when i chose camera 8mp frozen ! just 1st time worked with amazing photo but after FC

long ringtone delay.

wait to next update

Guest hemo1001

Update coming soon?

Yea trip please .... I'm using this rom as temprory and I wanna know should I keep it permenent or wait .... any progress or will you release something new ... sorry but can't wait :)

Guest SourceCode

Trip - Everything ROCKS with .101!!

The only issue is the Camera freezes when set to 8 MP and Auto Focus enabled. Disabling Auto Focus fixes this issue, but would be good to have Auto Focus with 8 MP.

Good job as always mate :) Thanks.

Guest psoares

Hi Trip,

Thanks again for this GREAT rom (Iris 101.235.U.B71)

Everything is working perfect except WI-FI.

On Iris 101.235.U.B71 and also on Iris 100.235.U.B71 the wi-fi disconnects for a few seconds and reconnects again (every 5 minutes aprox.), but..... THIS ONLY HAPPEN IN hotspots whith WEP/WPA security. On Open networks the wi-fi never disconnect.

I have tried almost your MIUI roms and never had this problem :

- the last one good was Gingerbread_TripNRaVer-V1.2.4

- on Gingerbread_TripNRaVer-V1.5.2 we had to use static IP

- and from that one till now i allways have this problem.

Note :

- I know how to flash a rom (reseting/wiping everything) and didn't restore a single app/setting

- This happen regardless the sleep policy I choose.

Cheers

Edited by psoares

Guest trollol

Anyone got problem playing fast five and asphalt 6 cause i`m having some major lag here. Is it because of the fps prob??

@ trip will the new update uncap fps to 55??

Regards, trol

Just to be precise i`m not the *troll* that trip hates laugh.gif

Edited by trollol

Guest 9Lukas5

Hey Guys/Trip,

I have told a few hours before, that my data icon is shown, only the arrows don't work to show me if there is traffic or not. Now I saw that the monitor app also doesn't recognize the traffic I produced (downloaded a 16Mb game from market and in monitor app it says I haven't any traffic. Does this mean, that if I haven't my data plan that I wouldn't pay anything, cause my provider also doesn't recognize it? Is this possible???

Edit: Have checked now on wifi. There my traffic is shown in the monitor app, only mobile data connection traffic isn't. If I wouldn't know that I have this traffic, I would think that there was sent/recieved anything^^

Guest Cyberman_NI

@psoares

I'm pretty sure it will be to do with BB71, try flashing BB67 and that should help.

I have 101 on BB71 and have tested on both WEP and WPA2 and have no problems at all. :unsure:

Guest psoares

@psoares

I'm pretty sure it will be to do with BB71, try flashing BB67 and that should help.

I have 101 on BB71 and have tested on both WEP and WPA2 and have no problems at all. :unsure:

Thanks for your reply, Cyberman_NI.

Never thought of that.... I will try BB67 and see how it works.

Although, with Gingerbread_TripNRaVer-V1.2.4 I used BB71 and WI-Fi was working perfectly.

Cheers.

Edited by psoares

Guest TripNRaVeR

Anyone got problem playing fast five and asphalt 6 cause i`m having some major lag here. Is it because of the fps prob??

@ trip will the new update uncap fps to 55??

Regards, trol

Just to be precise i`m not the *troll* that trip hates laugh.gif

Read the OP.. fps allready uncapped

Guest tacmehom

Read the OP.. fps allready uncapped

Hi Trip,

Been Flashing your rom for awhile.

Just to report some bugs:

1. Can't move Apps / Games greater than 20MB to Sdcard

2. Can't Install Apps / Games greater than 20MB.

(Can be done if Unmount Sdcard)

Anyway, thanks for great roms.

Guest ChilliBo

tongue.gif

1-copy your app with root explorer to system/app

2-set permissions rw-r-r

3-unmount ur sd card

4-install the app

nazdarovia

ive done it, after reboot i got it to work, but i just have the 3. pic activated with no buttom apps in launcher.. when i go settings, its the normal look.. not like urs...<br><br>edit.. now my icons like phonebook, contacts are gone ... where to find lol<br>

Edited by ChilliBo

Guest 9Lukas5

thats what i thought but when i try to clean it using flashtool i cant ask for root permissions?

Then there is anything wrong with adb (maybe you have to install new driver?)

Guest highaltitude

So it says "miui 1.8.12 available on miuiandroid.com " Does that mean we can just download it and install it from that site? ( I doubt it, but figured Id ask)

Guest cjsabaki

Yep!! New version is on miui android site!! Will flash tomorrow, playing w CM7 today!!! Weeeeeee!!!

Sent from my X10 TripANogenMod-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest Hagel86

The only problem I've noticed so far that is even the slightest bit annoying is that Rdio crashes when you try to play a song using it, other than that this is a fantastic ROM!