[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Tested bluetooth from my car to my bored girlfriend in the house and it was fine to 2 different phone's and nokia and and HTC. All good, you should definatly make the move to this rom.

EDIT: JP don't know how you manage such high quadrant scores but mine is definatly lower for this rom, but it is definatly feels faster. Don't know how, maybe just cause I don't have as many app's on as normal. :D

Thank you Cyberman, really appreciate it. Looking forward to the update for what is by far my favourite ROM.

hey all,

just on the data disconnects... i've been mucking around with different versions of Trips roms, and basebands and seem to have found a gingerbread rom + baseband combo that works! i haven't had any data disconnects yet and have been in teh same environment as when i normally would ahve.

it seems that trips GB 1.5.1 with baseband .71 is working fine with no data disconnects at all... :D

as soon as i go up a version of the rom the disconnects appear again.. going back to 1.5.1 and they are gone :)

not sure what this means as far as the development goes, perhaps that particular combination will give Trip or someone the insight they need..?

Hope it helps.

Stavv

Guest jpminou

@Cyberman

i test quadrant first before installing app and syncing.....

now with all my app installed and google synced it gives 1654

PS : -keyboard issue has been fixed

-bluetooth ok

-screen very sharp

-wifi connectivity is better

-NO LAG

-NO FC

post-892579-0-64392200-1313543252_thumb.

Edited by jpminou

Guest TripNRaVeR

hey all,

just on the data disconnects... i've been mucking around with different versions of Trips roms, and basebands and seem to have found a gingerbread rom + baseband combo that works! i haven't had any data disconnects yet and have been in teh same environment as when i normally would ahve.

it seems that trips GB 1.5.1 with baseband .71 is working fine with no data disconnects at all... :D

as soon as i go up a version of the rom the disconnects appear again.. going back to 1.5.1 and they are gone :)

not sure what this means as far as the development goes, perhaps that particular combination will give Trip or someone the insight they need..?

Hope it helps.

Stavv

How long did you test this?

How long did you test this?

It's been up and running fine for a few hours now...

other roms and bb combinations i was getting the data disconnects after a few minutes.

Guest marcjuh2811

About SwiftKey....

Using the SwiftKey X version sinds it out with his setup startmenu and no problems at all.

Just look for it on google to dl.

Inst. Apk u should get a popup with setup instructions. Folow it and ur done. Hopes this helps ;)

Take a good look ln the whole thing... Looks tiny but damn its hard to get by:D

Sent by tapatalk using TripNMiUI-iris 101 ;)

Guest cjsabaki

Still data disconnect at least in really crappy cell service areas.. Setting up internet n tapatalk app truly sucks in edge only service areas.. Spend 20 minutes trying to log in.. Not the phone or roms fault...... Small town in the middle of no where...

Why the hell did I move???? 8-(

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest SourceCode

Still data disconnect at least in really crappy cell service areas.. Setting up internet n tapatalk app truly sucks in edge only service areas.. Spend 20 minutes trying to log in.. Not the phone or roms fault...... Small town in the middle of no where...

Sorry, late to the party…

Thanks for the feedback Chris!

Trip – I think the main issue is that the 3G/Data does not re-connect itself after it has dropped out. The only way to get it back is to then disable and re-enable data.

Just wondering if there is some way to make it re-connect by itself without manual intervention?

Thanks for your efforts Trip!! :)

Edited by SourceCode

Guest GlossGhost

Come on guys, I'm full of 3G here.

Something like 20 asu or 4+ stripes.

Guest marcjuh2811

Because of the milking-cows ;)

@trip could your radio-hack got something to do with data disconnection??

Im i a region to with pour signal so i should have bad conn. But the barrs tell me its great but gifs me from 1 to 4 barrs up amd down. When it goes up and down... Data disconn. But when i stay put in one losition and the barrs stay the same i cane internet as long as i want???? Just my 2 cents

Take a good look ln the whole thing... Looks tiny but damn its hard to get by:D

Sent by tapatalk using TripNMiUI-iris 101 ;)

Guest cjsabaki

No milkfarm here... lol!! Small town full o ugly women.. hhhhm, maybe that's why the wifey wanted to move!!! Hehe, no competition!!

Yep, sleeping on the couch for that one!!

I love this place!! Damn fast rom, love the screen n dark gray theme!! I have actually left it alone for two days!! New record!! 8-)

Good night all!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest MIUI X10

Sorry to talk here as an outsider, but may i know does the wifi without static ip work?

I'm about to get x10 soon and this is my first choice rom. Please kindly answer me... Thanks... rolleyes.gif

Edited by MIUI X10

Guest bolinoy
Sorry to talk here as an outsider, but may i know does the wifi without static ip work?

I'm about to get x10 soon and this is my first choice rom. Please kindly answer me... Thanks... rolleyes.gif

yes, it works! cool.gif

Guest OltsuBoy

format ur sd card

I format and make clear install, everything is ok but some reboot and chinise language is back again, theme manager etc? Its not major problem but its very nice if this is fixed next version :)

Guest vivek_vt

I can do the testing as well. Got plenty of time. :)

A few points about the current rom (Apart from the wifi disconnect thing which you say is solved in the coming version):

• Feels sluggish sometimes compared to miui rom of nexus one, my friend has (inspite of the fact that nexus one and x10 have the same processor.. maybe ram makes a difference here) Will see how the next update turns out :)
  • If I start playing music, it automatically stops when the screen gets locked. After unlocking, it appears in the notification again, but doesn't play. No FC/freezing. Sorry if this has already been reported. I tried turning off fading and equalizer. Still behaves the same way. So practically music cannot be played at all

Apart from that, the rom is amazing. Loving it.

So been testing out using BB71 and Trips GB 1.5.1 version some more.

the data connection works perfectly. i've been testing in and out of lifts where signal drops off or right down and once signal comes back pages continue to load or downloads continue... the Data connection isn't behaving like the roms relased after that one.. :D been up and stable for about 6 hours now. :D

Hope this helps...

Guest BuglyAstard

I havent had a lot of time to test Im just gonna chime in real quick. So far for 103 using b67. In fear of placebo effect I will not say wow this is SO much faster and better, because I hadnt had any real problems with 102.

All major functions data, wifi, bt, and gps work great

Yes, it feels faster, with that I mean it scrolls smoother, example would be when you pinch the screen for preview it zooms smoother.

Installing swiftkey presented no problems, and the market is working fine.

I havent played any games or tested battery life (too early DUH) but its staying very cool.

I feel that its atleast better than the previous for the fact that its smoother and the keyboard issue gone.