[ROM] [Gingerbread AOSP 2.3.5]

Guest joestone

Guest jaimet

Hi everyone.

I love this ROM (gingerblade0909.zip), but I have a small problem with bluetooth. I can connect and use bluetooth headsets, but the audio quality in the headset is bad (it is "choppy"). Is there anything that I could do improve the audio quality to my bluetooth headsets? (I've tried two different headsets and the problem is the same in both).

Thank you, joestone, for making this ROM - I really appreciate it.

Jaime

Guest Monfro

This is an interesting project.

Now that we have the new kernel it should improve a lot.

The wifi bug is fixed and also overall performances are better with new kernel.

Thank you to joestone for this rom!!!

I hope you will release a new version with kernel and other updates from CM.

Guest jaimet

I love this ROM (gingerblade0909.zip), but I have a small problem with bluetooth. I can connect and use bluetooth headsets, but the audio quality in the headset is bad (it is "choppy").

I've just spent a couple of hours trying this ROM out and the bluetooth audio quality has improved without me changing anything. Thank you again, joestone - this ROM is now my new favourite. :-)

Guest jaimet

Thank you again, joestone - this ROM is now my new favourite. :-)

Oops - I spoke too soon - the GPS can't see a single satellite. In fact, there's no GPS icon in the status-bar when I use "GPS Status" to see what's happening. (and yes, I do have "Use GPS Satellites" switched on in Settings/Location and security settings).

Does anyone else have this same problem or any ideas as to how I might fix it?

Thanks again.

Guest unrandomsam

:huh:

You are in violation of GPL.

Simple, crystal clear.

Your post reeks of condescending tone and crass arrogance, that reply is something else especially the very first part of that sentence emphasized for you in the opening sentence. My! You have some nerve and cheek to say that!

Secondly, the second underlined sentence - that's absolute s**t!

You are implying to everyone - that they are stupid or something, or that they cannot compile?

You sir, are an absolute disgrace to the modaco community and for violating the very essence and spirit, the philosophy and meaning of open-source!

You are such a hipocrite

and should.

"show a bit more appreciation for the time the OP took to develop it instead of expecting a handout for nothing!"

Guest t0mm13b

You are such a hipocrite

and should.

"show a bit more appreciation for the time the OP took to develop it instead of expecting a handout for nothing!"

I don't owe that explanation to anyone including yourself - simple!

Never used it, never flashed it, in fact, before you jump down on my throats on this matter, you have not read the entire thread - the guy published a rom with no sources which was a violation of the GPL - that was what that was about - and in fact, you clearly have nothing better to do instead and dig up old threads to throw in my face - you are a troll! Love to throw crap in others faces... head on over to the likes of 4chan where you clearly belong!

Understood?

Leave it at that and the matter has been dealt with personally between the moderator and myself.

Never used it, never flashed it, in fact, before you jump down on my throats on this matter, you have not read the entire thread - the guy published a rom with no sources which was a violation of the GPL - that was what that was about - and in fact, you clearly have nothing better to do instead and dig up old threads to throw in my face - you are a troll! Love to throw crap in others faces... head on over to the likes of 4chan where you clearly belong!

Understood?

Leave it at that and the matter has been dealt with personally between the moderator and myself.

Android is Apache licensed, therefore this kind of thing is 100% acceptable & it's absolutely no different to sam's post that you complained about.

The kernel is GPL & he posted the source for that.

Understood?

maybe you should read up a little before you rant. Clearly you dont know what youre talking about and you havent read the whole thread because its been mentioned that ONLY the kernel source needs to be made publicly available and since the OP has said he hasnt made any changes to that he doesnt need to share. Nuff said. chill out and use another ROM if you dont agree with him not sharing ROM modifications.

• 11 months later...
Guest luciano_boy12

t0mm13brom not work correctly in brazilian/chinese blades (Bluetooth and Auto Brightness). please upload someone this mirror (GingerBread AOSP 2.3.5)

Edited by luciano_boy12