[DISCUSSION] [ANN.] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest chunkylover2321

i'll just weight in with my 2 cents worth by saying that if you really want to make this ROM one of a kind, might wanna consider to work on miui's latest release along with all your hacks/tricks on top of it. it'll make a lot of us go "WeEeEeEe", well, at least i would :lol:

+1

Guest UltimateGeppie

From the English dictionary:

tripnoun (JOURNEY)

/trɪp/

Definition

[C] a journey in which you go somewhere

Where's the Thanks button? biggrin.gif

Long press back button is completely free to set anything you like, cutom apps, shortcuts for example.

Statusbar can be customized (battery, signal, etc etc.)

Long press home button is also completely open to set youre own actions

Guest jianlin

From the English dictionary:

tripnoun (JOURNEY)

/trɪp/

Definition

[C] a journey in which you go somewhere

Where's the Thanks button? biggrin.gif

arc music...trip

Guest Bjarte

You probably heard of this MiUI mod, but I dont'know what's your opinio n this one. This MOD can be found on miui-forum by Andy Thomson: http://forums.miuian...gs-Menu-Options

Now, I'm not the kind of guy that takes a mans request and stomps on it, but you do realise that your request is the exact same as mine? Didn't you read the previous posts before posting your request? Just asking, that's all. Keeps a cleaner thread if people don't request the same thing over and over again. :)

Just a friendly question, nothing more.

Regards,

Bjarte

Guest UltimateGeppie

Hi Bjarte,

Yes, I saw your request in post #7, right behind my "+1" in post #5 rolleyes.gif

Before Trip opened this thread i've requested it before (MiUI forum and other thread) and had some communication about this MOD with JPMinou en Bolinoy. Since several ppl want to see this MOD implemented I thought to ask it to Trip one more time. I'm glad he replied and told us it will be there.

As always I'm trying to keep up with the threads, sometimes I'm being to enthousiastic and impatient and I'm posting same thing again. I'm not offended in any way; you're right and i shouldn't have posted it again. Thanks for giving friendly feedback.

I'll try to keep it clean. (EDIT: Should have used PM in stead of this post)

Kind regards,

UltimateGeppie

BTW: You're aware that the mod works on MiUI 1.8.19 (after slight modification (thanks to @jpminou))

I also saw a post somewhere that it works on 103 also.

On this TripNDroid beta I get a fc on statusbar.

Now, I'm not the kind of guy that takes a mans request and stomps on it, but you do realise that your request is the exact same as mine? Didn't you read the previous posts before posting your request? Just asking, that's all. Keeps a cleaner thread if people don't request the same thing over and over again. :)

Just a friendly question, nothing more.

Regards,

Bjarte

Edited by UltimateGeppie

Guest Bjarte

Hi Bjarte,

Yes, I saw your request in post #7, right behind my "+1" in post #5 rolleyes.gif

Before Trip opened this thread i've requested it before (MiUI forum and other thread) and had some communication about this MOD with JPMinou en Bolinoy. Since several ppl want to see this MOD implemented I thought to ask it to Trip one more time. I'm glad he replied and told us it will be there.

As always I'm trying to keep up with the threads, sometimes I'm being to enthousiastic and impatient and I'm posting same thing again. I'm not offended in any way; you're right and i shouldn't have posted it again. Thanks for giving friendly feedback.

I'll try to keep it clean. (EDIT: Should have used PM in stead of this post)

Kind regards,

UltimateGeppie

BTW: You're aware that the mod works on MiUI 1.8.19 (after slight modification (thanks to @jpminou))

I also saw a post somewhere that it works on 103 also.

On this TripNDroid beta I get a fc on statusbar.

No worries, dude :) I'm always for keeping a friendly tone whereever, whenever :D

I haven't found that modification, could you please point me in the right direction?

Guest Cyberman_NI

arc music...trip

BUY A arc!!!!

I must have read at least 20 posts about you wanting arc rom's n stuff. You cannot be for real :angry:

Edited by Lancez

Guest marcjuh2811

I hope trip got the message about the arc music.... Lol and just dont use it lol...

He already told us to use MIUI-MUSIC :D

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest jianlin

Sounds and looks great Trip, Please can we have the stock media stream app on this badboy rom. Cant wait for the finished piece of art.

x10 music also can la.

Guest marcjuh2811

Trip i really like your roms....

Could you please make it so I can phone some body with my phone

... Ore the arc music... Lol

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest RJSL_132

I have a suggestion but it isn't anything too drastic!:lol:

The standard SE theme is rally dark and kinda depressing to look at so a brighter theme would really liven it up.

(Better yet mabye a themeing engine to change backgrounds and ui elements/colours based in .xml (like MIUI) for instance?)

Thanks B)

RJ

Guest azrull

hey trip,

a few suggestion, how about you port MiUI SMS popup to your ROM? or you integrate SMS Popup app from Market into your SMS setting? I think its good.

Guest gogogu

@Cyberman, so what if he likes Arc apps? you bought a phone you have changed from stock! don't go putting other people down when YOU are the same. Maybe he can't afford a new phone? this thread is for suggestions, not criticism, so keep it to yourself!

Guest Wrathman

hey trip,

a few suggestion, how about you port MiUI SMS popup to your ROM? or you integrate SMS Popup app from Market into your SMS setting? I think its good.

+1 to this... it's one of the main reason's i've stuck with your miui series. i actually prefered the sms popup style from tripnmiui 1.8.x series, but that's just me. But an integrated SMS popup system in your ROM would be a definite (and functional) big plus!

edit: oh... also, out of curiosity, you had mentioned:

- TripNDroid Home

(custom launcher based on adw sources (cm7)

...as part of your new ROM. Would this, by any chance, mean we can use custom icons like in adw launcher (maybe even adw icons)? If these are 2 totally different things, please forgive my n00bilidity... just wondering :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by Wrathman

Guest BuglyAstard

How about integrating some of the features that Niko from GTA4s phone has, it makes helicopters and weapons appear out of thin air!!

Seriously, one of the great things about MIUI is the contacts app and messenger, couldnt ask for more. And I think because not everyone wants to pay for the best music app (power amp) include the most stable possible.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Some progress;

MIUI Themes running and working

Settings like CM7 ui themed by MIUI theme engine

MIUI Music

MIUI Statusbar (brakes some CM7 settings)