ZTE racer frozen

Guest norwai

Guest norwai

HELPPPP PLEASEEE.

my zteracer wont let me go on anthing because a message keeps coming up that the android.acore has stopped unexepectedly. Ive tried to taking the battery out the sim and the sd card but it wont work. i cant factory restore because it wont let me touch the screen without the message coming up. Also it keeps saying memory full although ive got a 2 gb mem stick, Can anyone shed some light on what i could do?

Guest plegdroid

have you only the one launcher installed, ie the one that it shipped with? if you've got another 1 installed, press home to pick the other launcher to get out of the acorprocess loop, the memory it's running out of is rom not ram. :)

Guest Racerboy

ok we need more info on this from you, as acore is to do with contacts and google framework, the issue with memory is not to do with space on your sdcard its your RAM on phone (to many apps working all the time)

What ROM have you got installed ? stock 2.1 or custom ROM

Did you restore data (contacts and stuff) from a backup? if so what app did you use?

Guest norwai

ok we need more info on this from you, as acore is to do with contacts and google framework, the issue with memory is not to do with space on your sdcard its your RAM on phone (to many apps working all the time)

What ROM have you got installed ? stock 2.1 or custom ROM

Did you restore data (contacts and stuff) from a backup? if so what app did you use?

hi thanks for replying .... ive got stock 2.1 the one it came with and ive backed up all my files. it happened after i installed whats app.

Guest Racerboy

hi thanks for replying .... ive got stock 2.1 the one it came with and ive backed up all my files. it happened after i installed whats app.

is your phone rooted and do you have a recovery installed like Clockwork RecoveryMod ?

whats-app is a messenger type app which uses acore process for contacts which is where the conflict is coming from, so to solve would be to either remove the app or do a factory reset, which is kinda hard if you cant select things due to acore process fc-ing all the time, maybe in between the fc`s you can select things to get to factory reset, which country/operator did you buy your racer from?

If my memory serves me correct there is no stock recovery on 2.1 from the operator unless you can do a full reset as mensioned above, other option is you send phone to where you bought it and ask for replacement if still under warranty.........you could root your phone, install a recovery and a stock/custom rom but again if force closing all the time it would be hard to do so......

btw

try taking sim card out and powering on the phone to see if force closing, if not remove the Whats-App..

Edited by Racerboy