[ROM][GEN-2] Complete Android Experience 2.3.4

Guest Sami Beck

just tried it but it doesnt work. If it was from Elitmovil's r7 thread I think it will depend on CM7 framework. and since this rom is vanilla I dont think it will work... I could be wrong though. Thanks anyway

Elitemovils mod does not depend on the CM7 framework, because I ported the code to the systemui on GSF where it works fine. You could always try the version I posted in rockstarzzz's GSF goodies thread.

Elitemovils mod does not depend on the CM7 framework, because I ported the code to the systemui on GSF where it works fine. You could always try the version I posted in rockstarzzz's GSF goodies thread.

nope that doesnt work either :( just get FC's

OK so had to start again with CAE, put 1.1 on and used Titanium Backup to restore everything and it's all pretty sweet!

One issue is with Spare Parts, when clicking on Battery History I get a FC. Also when uninstalling X9IME via SystemAppRemover I kept getting FCs too (not a big deal).

You could use my ROM Crevitus 2.3.4? As it has a working notification power widget ;)

Judging by the screenshot your rom uses the power widget that I made using elitemovils mod.

Guest SkiesOfAzel

Sami, could you please include more languages in LatinIME (i am interested in Greek) ? I tried using the one that comes with gsf but when the keyboard comes out it's deformed (too short).

Guest the_crevis

Judging by the screenshot your rom uses the power widget that I made using elitemovils mod.

Ahh thank you very much then as I can now credit you! Sorry I hadn't before I didn't who had modded it :/

Ahh thank you very much then as I can now credit you! Sorry I hadn't before I didn't who had modded it :/

No worries, anyway this thread is for CAE so lets just shut up :D

Guest AnDroiDNo0b

i;m facing problem with the proximity sensor ... in call my screen remains off even if i take it away from my ear... in CAE 1.1

any solution for this ??

Guest domerator

i;m facing problem with the proximity sensor ... in call my screen remains off even if i take it away from my ear... in CAE 1.1

any solution for this ??

Next time be not so tired and read the relevant topic before you ask at your 1st post... you will find tons of useful info.

Here is your solution:

The proximity sensor could not initiate properly with the new kernel. (possibly the value is incorrect )

All u need to do is recabilate the sensor by enter the engineer code with ZTE dialer.

Enter *983*0# in dialer to enable the engineer mode menu.

Press "sensor" and then press "recab" button.

u need to do the calibration once only.

does anybody have any problems with android stock keyboard? It wont predict any words which makes it very difficult to use. I have selected english as the input language but it makes no difference. any ideas?

Guest cicciopuzzo

I fix the prossimity sensor with the recabilate, and now work fine.

Other little problem:

1) radio FM doesn't work;

2) facebook sync doesn't work (i try to add an account but when i click on facebook's icon, nothing happens);

3) The keybord doesn't have any word in memory (even if I select the Italian language in the option) and it's uncomfortable.

However the rom is very fast e the scroll very smooth. if you fixed the problems I found would be the best!!!:P

Edited by cicciopuzzo

Please replace an application ZTE Dialer & Contacts stock applications.

No, don't do that. ZTE dialer is the best choice to go with. The pros outweigh the cons for sure.

By the way, does anybody else notice a drop in battery life? I cleared my battery stats coming from CM7 N179.

ALL roms should use the ZTE dialer and contacts imo ... so ...

Please DON'T replace an application ZTE Dialer & Contacts stock applications. :unsure:

In the goodies thread you can find an addon from solidchips to flash dialer+ contacts+ messages from CM7. It works great on this rom. I suggest also Dialer2 from market to have predictive dialer on it.

Guest stourglaukas

its device-by-device... for me its quite stabe... Ive done 2 tests - stock 600mhz and full-power 806mhz, but about your question - it reboots when I turn bluetooth on, otherwise, no problems found.. but its highly possible that it will reboot for more reasons than only bluetooth :)

In cae 1.1 my proximity sensor not working..now?how to fix them??

Guest geegeethatsme

In cae 1.1 my proximity sensor not working..now?how to fix them??

Couldn't you be bothered to search? Or even look eight posts up for your answer?

Edited by geegeethatsme

I prepared a theme for CAE 1.1 (and 1.0) rom.

Flash this with Clockworkmod.

- Circle Battery Mod (green)

- Overscroll Glow removed

- Green Volume Bars (and other Bars, for example in Titanium Backup)

- Boot Animation with the Android inside the green charging circle

EDIT:

Version2 available.

Removed custom bootanimation and changed green of Circle Battery Mod to another better.

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

Edited by Monfro

I prepared a theme for CAE 1.1 (and 1.0) rom.

Flash this with Clockworkmod.

- Circle Battery Mod (green)

- Overscroll Glow removed

- Green Volume Bars (and other Bars, for example in Titanium Backup)

- Boot Animation with the Android inside the green charging circle

Click here to download

Back to CAE 1.0 ... CAE 1.1 gave me some problems ( Home button didn't work , power button reboots everytime)

CAE 1.0 running fine here :D

So just to be clear (coz im a newbie) i have to Wipe cache partition. and Wipe data/factory reset. and flash the zip file?

Thanks.

And also in clockworkmod : advanced >>> wipe Dalvik Cache

And I also format everything except Sd card in "mount and storage"

so , I don't format or wipe SD-Card ... but except from that I do all formats and wipes I find in Clockworkmod. (Boot , sd-ext , system , dalvik cache , ...)

Good luck

And also in clockworkmod : advanced >>> wipe Dalvik Cache

And I also format everything except Sd card in "mount and storage"

so , I don't format or wipe SD-Card ... but except from that I do all formats and wipes I find in Clockworkmod. (Boot , sd-ext , system , dalvik cache , ...)

Good luck

Thanks for ur advice.

Will try CAE today....