[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest zero2006xl

Yes i will to include it with the next update.

I've noticed that some Gameloft games doesn't work with your release. Game ins't able to download needed data from Gameloft servers. However, in another non MIUI roms, it works perfectly.

Guest diamantericos

It totally sucks that the dual boot app dosent work for the ICS roms as yet .I would love to dual boot this rom and your ics rom.

Edited by diamantericos

Guest brian denmark

TRIP

Please I ask for your help. I am not a develepor myself, just a normal user of your rom and I use it cause of Danish language and the speed of it.

I get some grafical glitches / lags / distorbs - when in landscape mode in browser.....that being: Opera, standard browser, Dolphin HD, Maxthon etc.

Like vertical misallignment or something (not clever about what it is called in english).

I tried to change alot of the settings in Tripnsettings without any luck. Tried to delete browser.apk and then use Dolphin, no luck.

Is there any special tweaks you have done to the GPU that causes this or addons I can delete. Like built in adfree, java, flash etc. something you could

give me a hint, what to do. Cant live with that in browser cause I use my Sensation as primary internet browser, but LOVE this rom. :) :(

TRIP

Please I ask for your help. I am not a develepor myself, just a normal user of your rom and I use it cause of Danish language and the speed of it.

I get some grafical glitches / lags / distorbs - when in landscape mode in browser.....that being: Opera, standard browser, Dolphin HD, Maxthon etc.

Like vertical misallignment or something (not clever about what it is called in english).

I tried to change alot of the settings in Tripnsettings without any luck. Tried to delete browser.apk and then use Dolphin, no luck.

Is there any special tweaks you have done to the GPU that causes this or addons I can delete. Like built in adfree, java, flash etc. something you could

give me a hint, what to do. Cant live with that in browser cause I use my Sensation as primary internet browser, but LOVE this rom. :) :(

We must wait for next update I have often reboot when i using browser.

Guest Bathyon

We must wait for next update I have often reboot when i using browser.

+1

Reboot in browser. Mostly when using bookmarks but it happends every now and then when using it normally. Even apps (rss) using some kind of web view FC on me and the phone reboots.

I've mentioned this bug before and with the new version it's still there. It's not that often that this scenario occurs, but it's very annoying when it does.

I'm on a call and my call volume is set to a normal level (one that does not hurt my ears :)), then I get a call waiting signal from another incoming call and the volume of the already connected call gets raised to the max and "my ears start to bleed".

The quality of the amplified volume for notifications and other media is still bad - the sound is distorted even at lower volumes. The default volume level and volume scale in other ROMs is perfectly fine, I don't see a reason why it has to be pushed over the limit.

Is there some way this can be fixed in the next update?

This ROM is near perfect.

Guest Surfinette

why on S001.1RC doesn't work restore with titanium backup? It restore all my apps, but i didn't see any of this app in programms... what may be a problem?

Actually, TB doesn't work with S001.1RC. It worked with previous version, but not S001.1RC.

I know, it's :( but let's wait and see with the next version...

Guest Небо

the lockscreen choosing options FC in tripnmiui settings.

please do something , i hate this default lockscreen, it misses so much flicks. and hope you can include 5x4 launcher in next release )

Guest Pmcglynn

Hi, I'm new to this Rom and Miui in General. Is there a way in the settings that I can't find, nor could I find in a google search on if I'm able to change the H to a 4G or not? Please don't flame me if this is still in development and I'm asking for something stupid when there's bigger issues at hand. I'm not asking trip to do anything I'm just asking if you can or not.

thanks..

Guest Valerio191

the lockscreen choosing options FC in tripnmiui settings.

please do something , i hate this default lockscreen, it misses so much flicks. and hope you can include 5x4 launcher in next release )

5x4 you should forget.

Guest Louis Santos

5x4 you should forget.

Hey guys here's a working 5x4 launcher at miuiandroid.com look at the mods section and then look through the posts, I'm using it now, no FC's

Guest Valerio191

Hey guys here's a working 5x4 launcher at miuiandroid.com look at the mods section and then look through the posts, I'm using it now, no FC's

Andy's mod works great. I use it on every release. Without these mod I prefer Miui with ADWLauncher Ex. 4x4 gridsize looks to bad.

Gesendet von meinem Sensation mit Tapatalk

Guest Небо

Andy's mod works great. I use it on every release. Without these mod I prefer Miui with ADWLauncher Ex. 4x4 gridsize looks to bad.

Gesendet von meinem Sensation mit Tapatalk

i have problems with this mod. i emptied dock, pushed the file , fixed permission, reboot ok, look ok, but when you drag something to the dock, the dock becomes about 4/5 size of the screen. i'm tired of restoring launcher2 back . i guess it's time for other launcher...

update: so right now i installed go launcher ex, 5x5+ dock, resized beautifulwidgets to 5x2 , added notes 2x2 and added 11 most needed icons. like a boss. :D

Edited by Небо

Guest Louis Santos

i have problems with this mod. i emptied dock, pushed the file , fixed permission, reboot ok, look ok, but when you drag something to the dock, the dock becomes about 4/5 size of the screen. i'm tired of restoring launcher2 back . i guess it's time for other launcher...

update: so right now i installed go launcher ex, 5x5+ dock, resized beautifulwidgets to 5x2 , added notes 2x2 and added 11 most needed icons. like a boss. :D

did you dowload the one on the OP or the one that Andy himself posted later in the thread? I know that the OP may not be updated.

Guest rogoshin

I am suddenly having allot of soft reboots on the ROM. I am wondering if there is a problem running Launcher Pro with this ROM?

If i try to choose new icons in the dock in LP, it shuts down?

Is anybody running a different launcher than the Miui one?

Edited by rogoshin

Guest R1nGoStar_

I am suddenly having allot of soft reboots on the ROM. I am wondering if there is a problem running Launcher Pro with this ROM?

If i try to choose new icons in the dock in LP, it shuts down?

Is anybody running a different launcher than the Miui one?

I run QQLauncher with no problems

It says full HD camera but when I try recording it gets squished when playing

Don't record the video in portrait, turn the phone to the side before starting recording.