[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest theviruz

i will upload my old modded theme from desire this was awesome! black edition

found one bug for the list

menu + vol down = screenshot = reboot!

Edited by theviruz

Thanks Trip! great job.... running greatbiggrin.gif

Do you think BT will be something fixed pretty soon?

I stream BT thru my car stereo on my commutes to/from work.

Thanks again!

Guest gogicar

hey bro, do you know how to have the new awesome lockscreen from MIUI ? the slider ? The button and the others ? :D

Do not touch THEMES :] for now, you can LOCK your screen and then you can't unlock SCREEN :-] so i do that now i'm locked ...must flash again :D

Do not touch THEMES :] for now, you can LOCK your screen and then you can't unlock SCREEN :-] so i do that now i'm locked ...must flash again :D

lmao, I just did that, and im getting ready to reflash the rom hahahahaha funny ;)

Guest Bluewall1

lmao, I just did that, and im getting ready to reflash the rom hahahahaha funny ;)

Just tried all the lockscreen, no problem for reflashing but... the reso is too bad lol !

Going to be, very tired :D Good night bro, enjoy your MIUI-ed Sensation ! and thanks Trip !

Guest stanleynhan

AMAZING ROM ! the only "bug" that i've found is that the haptic feedback is very low :P

BTW; how can i have all the AWESOME lockscreen from MIUI?

youre probably gonna have to find it on xda, then go to themes, edit theme and then lockscreen

Guest triStatemindgate

I just gotta figure out how to flash the wifi calling. Anyone know if the wifi calling patch from XDA for the Sense will work on this one?

I'm not %100 on this, but I doubt it.

I wouldn't try to flash it .

Edited by triStatemindgate

Guest ravigodhwani

Update:

- Mobile Bravia Engine

editted for msm8660 platform (working)

- xLoud

editted for msm8660 platform (working) very clear and powerfull audio in this rom

- HW Video decoding

running but slightly lags when playing Full HD video's

- FPS boost

getting arround 80 fps in quadrant test with the globe, scores arround 2800 stock kernel non oc

- No lag in user interface

gpu accelerated

- MIUI 1.9.2

not based on any other rom, only using some files from the official rom 1.35.*

More to come, release tonight the time in Holland is now 13.30

is this the version in the op?

thanks!!

Guest Raycaster3

Agreed. Leave the lockscreen stock but apply any other part of themes. They work!

I'm not %100 on this, but I doubt it.

I wouldn't try to flash it .

About to do backup with CWM and give it a try. I depend on that like theres no tomorrow ;) stupid tmobile and their stupid signal .... ;)

Awesome ROM this is making my Sensation what i was meant to be , tks

on a side note in the build.prop the LCD density is set to 240 witch looks awesome but if you use some widgets it will go towards the left of the screen ,

so i just change the density to 270 , and it looks better the widgets fit perfect but the text in the menus and sub menus are a bit larger.

Guest Raycaster3

So far I love it! Super snappy super smooth. Sound is great everything is advertised except the issue with different lockscreens styles. I'd stick with stock for now. Nook color has the same issue atm.

Unbelievable! I'm so pumped for this! We can only go up!

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest Raycaster3

Awesome ROM this is making my Sensation what i was meant to be , tks

on a side note in the build.prop the LCD density is set to 240 witch looks awesome but if you use some widgets it will go towards the left of the screen ,

so i just change the density to 270 , and it looks better the widgets fit perfect but the text in the menus and sub menus are a bit larger.

Thanks for that info. I always use fancy Widgets with miui.

Gotta say... This rom is the only reason I signed up for the forums, just so I could post my feedback.

LOVE IT!

Been waiting for MIUI on sensation since day 1. I had it on my vibrant.

You definitely are doing a great job on it!

Problems:

-The black Screen bug. It is still there. When receiving a text message I go to turn the phone on and the LEDs at the bottom light up but the screen won't turn on for a few seconds, then try again. (Maybe the CRT animation? Idk just tried it like 8 times, each time was between instand and 2 seconds.)

-Messaging app? Force Closes whenever I try to use it.

-It may be stupid to ask, but The clock is off center? If that just the screen resolution of the phone? (it's not that big of a deal)

Fantastic port though, hope my criticism can is taken well..

Thanks,

Cloaky

Guest shaquiel

Finally, a non sense rom. Just made an account for this website just to give you thanks for this.I hope you come back to xda, we desperately need you there. I usually hate miui but on this device,its amazing.great job again, wow.

About to do backup with CWM and give it a try. I depend on that like theres no tomorrow ;) stupid tmobile and their stupid signal .... ;)

Yup, Wifi Calling patch does NOT work :( I hope that someone can figure that out soon

Guest triStatemindgate

Gotta say... This rom is the only reason I signed up for the forums, just so I could post my feedback.

LOVE IT!

Problems:

-The black Screen bug. It is still there. When receiving a text message I go to turn the phone on and the LEDs at the bottom light up but the screen won't turn on for a few seconds, then try again. (Maybe the CRT animation? Idk just tried it like 8 times, each time was between instand and 2 seconds.)

-It may be stupid to ask, but The clock is off center? If that just the screen resolution of the phone? (it's not that big of a deal)

Thanks,

Cloaky

Yup, my MSG app force closes all the time, if I go through SMS or via Contacts , wondering if it will do it once somebody texts me...

And the Clock and all widgets are going to be off set a bit, density issue I suppose.

Guest triStatemindgate

Ok guys, anyone whos having the SMS FC issue, I have a temp fix. It FC on me once after install but its been good since. Apply xBoarders CM7 Black MMS patch. Apply Zip normally via CW, after Fix Permissions, its Gingerbread MMS so its white by default, go to SMS Settings to change to black..

Any1 who doesn't have it , here's the link...

http://www.fileserve.com/file/f5Wc2Qm/CM7_mms_xboarder56.zip

Guest Raycaster3

LOVE IT!

Problems:

Thanks,

Cloaky

Someone posted the fix for the off center clock and I confirm it to work. Go in to built.prop and change lcd density from 240 to 270. Worked like a champ.

It was nxsone who posted the fix. Thanks my dude.

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest falcon eyez

dude , no homo , but I freaking love u

Working GREAT, only issues I found was

camera isn't working !

when trying to screenshot I face a small reboot

this ROM is AMAZING !!!!

Guest sosquidtaste

Agreed. Leave the lockscreen stock but apply any other part of themes. They work!

How odd-- I have a modified lockscreen theme .MTZ file that I tweaked for my Nexus One on MIUI, and I was able to apply it just fine to my Sensation.

It unlocks just fine, and launches all of the designated apps like I've modified it to do. HOWEVER, the lockscreen doesn't stretch out over the entire physical screen!

Is that something anyone's come across yet?

NOTE: My .MTZ is attached as a .ZIP file, in case anyone wants to try it out on their device and see if the same problem crops up.

S28_EDIT_MUSIC_GMOTE_RADIO.zip