[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ravigodhwani

dude , no homo , but I freaking love u

Working GREAT, only issues I found was

camera isn't working !

when trying to screenshot I face a small reboot

this ROM is AMAZING !!!!

speakerphones not working for me, is it working for yall? everything else is great!!

Thanks Trip, working great so far. Wifi is fine, no issues with messaging as others have mentioned. Will report more as I put it through its paces. Edit: in call volume seems low. When I try to turn up the volume it says headphones are attached.

Edited by Lootes

Guest sosquidtaste

personal issues probit decent work on this baby

OP will be updated tomorow

If anyone reads this, please let me know what you think.

Shoot, I posted a question before ever thanking the OP!

Thanks so much for taking the time to work on this, TripNRaVeR. I've just played around with it for an hour or two and it's amazing!

Guest Raycaster3

How odd-- I have a modified lockscreen theme .MTZ file that I tweaked for my Nexus One on MIUI, and I was able to apply it just fine to my Sensation.

It unlocks just fine, and launches all of the designated apps like I've modified it to do. HOWEVER, the lockscreen doesn't stretch out over the entire physical screen!

Is that something anyone's come across yet?

NOTE: My .MTZ is attached as a .ZIP file, in case anyone wants to try it out on their device and see if the same problem crops up.

I'll try it and for the record the three way neon BT lockscreen was the one that was funky with me. Ibe tried a cpl others that have been fine. We'll work out the bugs

Guest shaquiel

The messaging app forcecloses for me as well, and I can't replace the market with the updated version either. Speaker works fine though. One thing I'm noticing is my data speeds are extremely slow.

Guest ravigodhwani

hey guys my phone just shut off and won't come back on, everything was working great, i opened the camera and it froze up and went black. pulled battery a few times but nothing. when i plug it in the led flashes orange but doesn't turn on? any suggestions?

Guest psionicsin

Thank you for this! Signed up just so I could contribute with pros and cons AND say THANK YOU!!!!!!

Pros:

• Love the speaker volume. Please do not EVER change it lol
  • Everything seems to be working very smooth and could be used as a daily driver almost
    • Old Market App (is it safe to install/flash the new one form other boards?)
    • Viewing battery as a % doesn't work
    • LCD density is a bit off as another poster said, but a quick build pro tweak should fix that
    • Phone ear volume seems a bit weak, but that COULD just be compared to the super loud speaker lol.
    • Data & GPS seem spotty (expected and no biggie right now). Not sure if that's a ROM thing or not.
    • Wifi seems to take a bit to lock on and get an IP, but smooth as silk afterward.
Edited by psionicsin

Guest dgtal36

Just installed Faux kernel on this baby, and it seems to work... Testing it right now :)

How is it, have you ran into any problems so far?

Also is wifi working?

Guest Raycaster3

The messaging app forcecloses for me as well, and I can't replace the market with the updated version either. Speaker works fine though. One thing I'm noticing is my data speeds are extremely slow.

I got the new market to install after uninstalling the version that came with the ROM then restoring my backup of 3.1.3 from titanium backup.

Guest shaquiel

I got the new market to install after uninstalling the version that came with the ROM then restoring my backup of 3.1.3 from titanium backup.

Smart thinking. Ill do that

Guest Raycaster3

i found if you look at your quick settings in drop down you loose auto brightness it turns off .

This is a known issue for the 1.9.2 build. Go to settings> display > then turn off auto brightness from there it should work. If you can't see your screen get a flashlight and shine it on the screen. That worked for a few ppl on the demonspeedMOD glacier thread.

Wifi works great with Faux, no problems whatsoever. Runs exactly like it ran with the original kernel.

But I am reverting back to Sense for now, till the wifi calling thing is fixed. And probably gonna wait for some CM7 or AOSP ... I cant seem to like MIUI.. It does look much better than sense, but the whole iPhone-ish look is just too much to handle, for someone that hates iCrap

Thanks to the op for making it all work, and I cant wait till he cooks up some OG android for us :D

Also, cheer up mate, I dont know whats going on in your personal life with that chick, but when you calm down - everything will work out.s*** happens, the good thing is that all bad things happen for a reason, which means that now you are sad, but soon you will be happier than you have ever been before :D

Sorry for the small off-topic, but the dude needs some cheering up!

Edited by t0ny0

Guest ravigodhwani

for some reason my battery was fully charged but it completely died. i found this guide.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1198585

i ended up using my sisters g2 battery, which doesn't really fit but i held it there long enough to turn it on and flash a different clockwork. not related to this rom at all. problem solved.

Guest psionicsin

i also installed the kernel from faux for testing. yes wifi works

Which kernel exactly did you install? There are 4 versions and I'm not sure which one goes with it.

Guest Raycaster3

Smart thinking. Ill do that

Cool hope it works for you my dude. I'm loving this man! even though I use my camera a ton, I really don't care if I have it or not for the time being. MIUI is the bees knees for me! lol

Guest sonnguyen10123

good rom. stableishh. camera is white. notification drag down when auto brightness turns it off. widgets off place. need a function to have a vibration only state and silent and sound please consider this pleaseeee, ummmm needs more speed, messaging app is messed up. thts it! lol. for a alpha its great. would keep, but need camera lol. well consider the vibration state thing! thanks!!!!!!!!