Silicone skin cover for ZTE Skate

Guest philmein

Better than all the silicone type phone covers i've had previously, the texturing adds to the feel and safety. I think it could manage a drop, and be perfect for a womans handbag.

om

Better than all the silicone type phone covers i've had previously, the texturing adds to the feel and safety. I think it could manage a drop, and be perfect for a womans handbag.

Who did you order your case from?...was it from hzhkkj2010?...because I ordered mine on the 8th Septemer and its been well over a month now...not happy, DB006...are you from the UK?

Guest Sidecar_jon

I quiet like its knobblyness... and yes these Chinese holidays really seem to interrupt the flow of cases don't they..hummm (i suspect they hadnt made them yet when i ordered back last moth)

Guest philmein

om

Who did you order your case from?...was it from hzhkkj2010?...because I ordered mine on the 8th Septemer and its been well over a month now...not happy, DB006...are you from the UK?

check post 70 mine was at bejing airport 05-10-11 ordered also on the 8th DB006 is a lucky man

check post 70 mine was at bejing airport 05-10-11 ordered also on the 8th DB006 is a lucky man

Tracking number?...did you order from the same seller as me because my item can't be tracked.

Guest philmein

Tracking number?...did you order from the same seller as me because my item can't be tracked.

Paid on 08-Sep-11

iconSuccess_16x16.gif Dispatched on 10-Sep-11Price: US $10.99, Quantity: 1US $10.99

Estimated delivery: Varies*

Seller posts within 2 business day(s)You can contact the seller for more information.Standard Int'l ShippingFreeTracking RA257365595CN

Note: Tracking information can take up to 48 hours to be updated online after the order is sent.

sent to me on the 10th

Paid on 08-Sep-11

iconSuccess_16x16.gif Dispatched on 10-Sep-11Price: US $10.99, Quantity: 1US $10.99

Estimated delivery: Varies*

Seller posts within 2 business day(s)You can contact the seller for more information.Standard Int'l ShippingFreeTracking RA257365595CN

Note: Tracking information can take up to 48 hours to be updated online after the order is sent.

sent to me on the 10th

Well...if that was an e-mail sent to you, I haven't received such an e-mail so I guess mine is still in China?

Guest dadashi

common guys, thats really bad...over a month and still no delivery....whats the joy in ordering from china....:angry:...

Im never going to buy anything from there again.....unless of course I find myself living there...:lol:

common guys, thats really bad...over a month and still no delivery....whats the joy in ordering from china....:angry:...

Im never going to buy anything from there again.....unless of course I find myself living there...:lol:

I'm going to give the guy negative feedback unless he sends me one from the London warehouse.

om

Yes, and I ordered on the 14th Sep, and yes, in London.

Just looked in the packet and they'd put this in

307524_10150339520851494_659761493_8403416_1532985876_n.jpg

Only thing is, the OMC doesn't have the little hole where to attach it [/fail]

Yes, and I ordered on the 14th Sep, and yes, in London.

Just looked in the packet and they'd put this in

Only thing is, the OMC doesn't have the little hole where to attach it [/fail]

Did you have a tracking number than could be tracked?...mine can't be tracked as its being sent by 1st class mail...I have a tracking number but it contains no letters and when I click the link all it says is 'There is no record of this item.', hopefully I will get mine tomorrow or on Thursday because I live further up north (Middlesbrough) than you (London), its so annoying and frustrating having to wait for over a month for an item.

Edited by Navie

Did you have a tracking number than could be tracked?...mine can't be tracked as its being sent by 1st class mail, hopefully I will get mine tomorrow or on Thursday because I live further up north (Middlesbrough) than you (London), its so annoying and frustrating wait for over a month for an item.

Yes, but the link didn't work. I contacted the seller (Jane) on eBay to express my concerns and they then gave me more detailed tracking. They said that if it got to 30 days they would refund my money.

This is a decent case and I would hold out for it for a few more days.

maybe we will get turbo sims and silicone case tomorrow all in one day!!!!!!rolleyes.gif

Hopefully, its the case i'm worried about, anything could have happened to it on the way from China, I expect the packaging to be all bruised and beaten by the weather etc :P

Yes, but the link didn't work. I contacted the seller (Jane) on eBay to express my concerns and they then gave me more detailed tracking. They said that if it got to 30 days they would refund my money.

This is a decent case and I would hold out for it for a few more days.

Cool, 30 working days that is :)

Guest dadashi

Guess what?...I got both the cover and the turbo sim this morning :lol:

great news, you'll be busy now...I still havent got the x-sim I ordered from dealextrem or from g.g.gadget....maybe soon? Anyway I dont need it anymore...:D

Navi, does the x-sim from dealextreme work and with 4G as well? is it the same one they pictured or have they sent something else....?

And how is the cover? happy with it?

Edited by dadashi

great news, you'll be busy now...I still havent got the x-sim I ordered from dealextrem or from g.g.gadget....maybe soon? Anyway I dont need it anymore...:D

Navi, does the x-sim from dealextreme work and with 4G as well? is it the same one they pictured or have they sent something else....?

And how is the cover? happy with it?

4G?...you mean 3G?...to be honest I have no idea and on top of that I have no credit on my o2 sim and never top it up, I will top it up later and test out the sim if I can, the turbosimI got send is exactly how it looks in the picture except...the writing on the chip seems white whereas on mine its not that white (its hard to read, think I need a magnifying glass as writing is sooo small)

I'm very happy with the cover, the only thing I think is that the cover could have been a little more tighter around the phone.

iv been searching for a carbon fiber skin for the phone, as i think cases make them look to big and bulky.

like this

found some for $24 lol no chance.

Today I got my 3M carbon fiber film.

67Cover1.jpg

24Cover2.jpg

Edited by spigot