Silicone skin cover for ZTE Skate

Guest philmein

Guest john.smith

I think the seller on eBay is not shipping by registered mail, so it's always difficult to track where the item is.

So yes, all you can do is wait. Finger crossed! ;)

Likewise, not even a dispatch email :/

I think the seller on eBay is not shipping by registered mail, so it's always difficult to track where the item is.

So yes, all you can do is wait. Finger crossed! ;)

Its been nearly two weeks since people first ordered theirs and still no news...

I'm still looking for a decent case or skin cover....

Its been nearly two weeks since people first ordered theirs and still no news...

I'm still looking for a decent case or skin cover....

It can take upto a whole month before they arrive, I think I ordered the same day as you :)

Guest Joey Scarf

It can take upto a whole month before they arrive, I think I ordered the same day as you :)

Anyone know of any similar sized phones for getting a pouch the right size

...No...unfortunately no 4.3" silicon cover from HD2, HD7, GS2 or similar fit the OMC.....

The only option is one of those big pull tab bags going around.....

I've used a Samsung i900 rubber casing on my OSF Blade for a year and it's done perfectly...dropped many times and not even a scratch...

Has anyone received there case yet, not sure whether to get one.

Not yet, sent the vendor an email on eBay and I got an out of office reply saying they're not about thill the 6th Oct because of a(nother) Chinese holiday :angry:

Ordered on the 13th Sept

tick tock

Guest Monte_Jonte_Carlo

Received my sikai rubbery silicone case for my omc in black. Be warned it is rubbish, in my opinion. It nothing like the translucent case I had on my OSF, which was excellent at protecting the phone from drops and the like. This one is a loose fit and slips off the phone coming out of my jeans pocket and I'm not into tight jeans. The link to the sofiz products page shows a hard back cover style case. I'll have to order that now just to see if its any better. There is another soft case, the TPU flexi case. That looks like it might be a bit better than the rubbery rubbish one which I ordered/received. I didn't want to scratch up the back of the phone so I went ahead and ordered it.

Wont be posting a pic of it as I think the website pics show the same and also I thinks it looks shiiite.

Anyone else received one that they'd like to comment on.

Received my sikai rubbery silicone case for my omc in black. Be warned it is rubbish, in my opinion. It nothing like the translucent case I had on my OSF, which was excellent at protecting the phone from drops and the like. This one is a loose fit and slips off the phone coming out of my jeans pocket and I'm not into tight jeans. The link to the sofiz products page shows a hard back cover style case. I'll have to order that now just to see if its any better. There is another soft case, the TPU flexi case. That looks like it might be a bit better than the rubbery rubbish one which I ordered/received. I didn't want to scratch up the back of the phone so I went ahead and ordered it.

Wont be posting a pic of it as I think the website pics show the same and also I thinks it looks shiiite.

Anyone else received one that they'd like to comment on.

Which country do you live in?...i'm from the Uk and I ordered mine on the 9th September...haven't received it yet, I ordered from China.

Guest Monte_Jonte_Carlo

Which country do you live in?...i'm from the Uk and I ordered mine on the 9th September...haven't received it yet, I ordered from China.

I'm from UK, London to be more specific. The O in OSF and OMC refers to UK Mobile service provider Orange.

I ordered on the 19th Sept from the eBay seller piyoabby, Received on 27th Sept.

Don't get the one I describe. Under no circumstances will it be found to be fit for purpose. The composition of the material isn't dense enough to protect the phone from a drop from hand height in my opinion. Upon reflection of my previous post, I have to concede that it looks decent enough whilst on the phone and that will be is it's only saving grace.

Sorry I see you've ordered already. Well you might find its OK for your needs.

Edited by Monte_Jonte_Carlo

Guest Monte_Jonte_Carlo

I'm sure you will all receive your cases in a few days. The seller has a decent feedback rating I assume, So no worries just a wait. I in two minds as to whether I should put it up for sale online for a fiver or something. In fact if eBay have a free listings day this weekend I will be doing that. Unfortunately I've binned the plastic case but I don't think it'll be a problem.

I'm sure you will all receive your cases in a few days. The seller has a decent feedback rating I assume, So no worries just a wait. I in two minds as to whether I should put it up for sale online for a fiver or something. In fact if eBay have a free listings day this weekend I will be doing that. Unfortunately I've binned the plastic case but I don't think it'll be a problem.

I ordered from hzhkkj2010, I bought mine to keep it dust free, if it looks nice and keeps dust and finger print marks off my phone then I will be happy, I use screen protectors too.

Guest Monte_Jonte_Carlo

It will do the basics like keeping it fingerprint free but dust free I'm not sure. Dust/ lint builds up in between the case and phone but that is probably due to me pulling it in and out of my pocket. Just wiped some out of it now. It might just be me but you'll have to wait and see what you think of it when you get it.

Guest dadashi

so we have to keep looking for a good case or bag from another smartphone that will fit...

Anybody tried a GalaxyS2 rubber or silicon case, they're both 4.3" only the Galaxy is thinner...It might be tight fit but that might work in our favour...

so we have to keep looking for a good case or bag from another smartphone that will fit...

Anybody tried a GalaxyS2 rubber or silicon case, they're both 4.3" only the Galaxy is thinner...It might be tight fit but that might work in our favour...

I have a Galaxy S2 case, not sure which type it is...its my dad's as he ordered 2 of them for his S2, i'll post a video up of me fitting it if I can or pictures :) give me 30 minutes