Silicone skin cover for ZTE Skate

Guest philmein

looks like the same case.

I bought it from Ebay a few hours ago and paid, I just sent the seller a message saying to refund my money, how do I start the cancellation process in Ebay? I want the yellow one now from Sofiz.co.uk...it looks soooo much better.

Guest putbinoot

I bought it from Ebay a few hours ago and paid, I just sent the seller a message saying to refund my money, how do I start the cancellation process in Ebay? I want the yellow one now from Sofiz.co.uk...it looks soooo much better.

go into your ebay account and find the sale in one of the drop down boxes is an option to return goods which you can do under the distance selling regulations. Also if you want a giffgaff sin click on the button in my post. Edited by putbinoot

go into your ebay account and find the sale in one of the drop down boxes is an option to return goods which you can do under the distance selling regulations. Also if you want a giffgaff sin click on the button in my post.

Thanks, btw...I really like your video and that influenced me to buy that case. Btw...I think I have damaged my turbosim as there is no network being displayed with o2, it was working the other day.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Yeah...that is the loose fitting case because its the silicon one, you either need the flexi skin or the hard case, which is more like a back cover.

Guest putbinoot

Yeah...that is the loose fitting case because its the silicon one, you either need the flexi skin or the hard case, which is more like a back cover.

To me it looks like the loose fitting one which has the heavy texture.

Oops answered wrong post, but info is correct.

Edited by putbinoot

Guest gitf@ce

My case turned up today, the one putbinoot recommended (in vid). Have to say I'm very happy! Nice tight fit (not floppy like silicone), and real good quality materials/finish etc B)

Edited by gitf@ce

Guest TouchyAndalou

My case turned up today, the one putbinoot recommended (in vid). Have to say I'm very happy! Nice tight fit (not floppy like silicone), and real good quality materials/finish etc B)

Care to post pictures/video? I know it's the same one putinboot has, but it never hurts to get another look from a different perspective.

Where did you get it from, how much, what colour, how long did it take to arrive?

Do you think it'll offer good protection against a drop? It looks quite nicely made, but it also looks fairly thin and like it may not absorb as much impact as a "foamier" case might.

*edit* Also, how is the grip? I'd like a case that will allow me to text with one hand without fear of the handset slipping out. Thanks.

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Did you order from Sofiz?...and if so...when did you buy and pay for it?

Guest dadashi

I think he bought from ebay for £5.75 + £1.75 postage...it's also on Amazon for £6.95 with postage....link was posted somewhere above or on the second from last page....

Guest gitf@ce

Care to post pictures/video? I know it's the same one putinboot has, but it never hurts to get another look from a different perspective.

I really cannot show anything more than what putbinoot has already posted.

Where did you get it from, how much, what colour, how long did it take to arrive?

Bluetons Link - I purchased the black one as shown by putbinoot. Ordered Friday delivered today (Monday).

Do you think it'll offer good protection against a drop? It looks quite nicely made, but it also looks fairly thin and like it may not absorb as much impact as a "foamier" case might.

I think so, but that is very subjective without facts. I am more worried about scratching the phone than dropping it, as I am very careful (most of the time).

Also, how is the grip? I'd like a case that will allow me to text with one hand without fear of the handset slipping out. Thanks.

If that is a big thing for you, then the ugly lumpy looking silicone case may be better. This case is not really grippy (although better than the wet bar of soap bare Skate).

Guest dadashi

£6.95 + 90p postage now

Cheeky.... still lost a sale to me

thats so yidish...hes selling more of the cases and instead of dropping the price, he actualy raises it...greedy sod

Guest TouchyAndalou

Seems whenever something gets the thumbs up on here, the price goes through the roof!

Maybe the opposite is true as well...

The solid yellow rubber case that I want to buy from Sofiz is terrible, it breaks everybody's phone, looks ugly, smells weird, gives off electric shocks, and is worth no more than £1.99 including 10 free screen protectors, a spare battery and first class delivery. :P

Guest gitf@ce

Maybe the opposite is true as well...

The solid yellow rubber case that I want to buy from Sofiz is terrible, it breaks everybody's phone, looks ugly, smells weird, gives off electric shocks, and is worth no more than £1.99 including 10 free screen protectors, a spare battery and first class delivery. :P

Good try! Maybe a bit of negging will save a few quid :lol:

I just got my case...took 4-5 working days :)

The only negative thing about this case is that the volume buttons and power button are extremely difficult to press and activate because the cover is so hard, its more the power button...everytime I want to use my phone I have to press extremly hard to wake it :( ...and that's not once but 3 -4 times to successfully make it work.

Edited by Navie

Guest dadashi

Thanks to Putbinoot for the video, I ordered this My link hopefully the same as putbinoot reviewed, looks the same

I would buy from the amazon link...same price and you get two screen covers as well, and its from an amazon seller so a quick delivery...

Edited by dadashi