i wipe everithing and follow the instructions

im using doom kernel v5 for unlook bootloader

and bb 71

i dont know if the problem is the back up

ill try to reinstall and work with out back up

or u think that is the kernel?

i want this rom lol

i need something new after 103 from trip

some data restore give trouble. try to restore your data one by one to check witch one is doing that

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi guys;)

like i said in the OP, this version came with doom`s kernel (obviously with wifi modules) v05 so...if you have ANY OTHER kernel installed you should install proper kernel wifi modules

Hi guys;)

like i said in the OP, this version came with doom`s kernel (obviously with wifi modules) v05 so...if you have ANY OTHER kernel installed you should install proper kernel wifi modules

But v0.2 does not show that custom kernel are included,it boot with stock kernel.

Guest rendeiro2005

But v0.2 does not show that custom kernel are included,it boot with stock kernel.

no. what you saw is system info witch give you YOUR kernel (seams in your case - stock) in my case on boot shows v05 witch i had previously.

now what this rom has pre-installde is the v05 wifi modules. saing that, in your case when you install this rom for the first time you should install stock wifi modules...and so on.

i hope this was clear enough huh.gifwink.gif

Guest pissat4motion

I also tried v.2 and it booted normally with no problem but was giving me wifi error...will go back and try v.1

if in v0.1 wifi is working and using the same kernel as with v0.2, why not just make the wifi.ko in v0.1 same with v0.2?

Cause R include doom kernel in his last rom.but i think he made a mistake he bring headache for himself :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest rendeiro2005

Cause R include doom kernel in his last rom.but i think he made a mistake he bring headache for himself :D

@everyone

just need to "upgrade" kernel ftf file. that´s it.

wifi modules are already build in

I've loaded v0.2 and it shows the standard/stock kernel. Should I load dooms? I only have access to Mac computers at the moment.

Ive not seen any data drops most of today but as soon as I left work (still with very good signal and data area) the connection was lost.

Guest rendeiro2005

@all

Statement.

Sorry guys but due work most probably next Monday have to start a new implementation that has been delay for the last couple of months due legal/bureaucracy s%$t, so...

Most probably i wont be here as expected.

Help each other like you've been doing and I'll be back next month (probably) .

Cheers and thank you;)

Rendeiro/Crowds

Guest rendeiro2005

Some tools you may want on v02 before i go:

BEHD_MOD_xloud - this will enable xLoud

Remove_BEHD_MOD_xloud - this will disable xLoud

BEHD_MOD_BraviaEngine - this will enable Bravia Engine from Z

Remove_BEHD_MOD_BraviaEngine - you don´t want this right?! :D:D:D

note: you won´t see any option to turn ON/OFF on any of this because i just don´t have the patience to change files to do so;)

Cheers