-------

Guest tillaz

Guest anfield786

cool remmber to wipe data /factory.

wipe cache.

wipe dalvik

,format system

and then install rom.

Thanks wrtease, did as you suggested and installed atomic blue and happy to report all is working exceptionally well.

Thanks again for all the support

Guest atillaahun

tillaz, could you please also include a ZTE Dialer Add-on? I really miss the group handling, and the silent microphone options.

I like your Rom, it felt more stable than CM for me.

Can't wait the 480p video recording!

Oh, and somebody would tell me what deodexed, and RTL versions are?

Edited by atillaahun

Guest Droid 007

I found an issue with v1.8.D bluemonte rom. Here is the details:

* After you make/receive a phone call, while on the call, plug-in the head-set. Now you can hear other person talking, but they cannot hear you.

Can you please look into fixing this issue? Thanks

Guest atillaahun

I found an issue with v1.8.D bluemonte rom. Here is the details:

* After you make/receive a phone call, while on the call, plug-in the head-set. Now you can hear other person talking, but they cannot hear you.

Can you please look into fixing this issue? Thanks

But are you trying it with the stock headset?

Guest cmberry20

Anyone know why my OMC with 1.8.D will no longer boot? It displays the 'Android' boot logo but gets stuck there. The android logo blinks off and on again but doesn't get any further.

Looks like a wipe and reinstall.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Anyone know why my OMC with 1.8.D will no longer boot? It displays the 'Android' boot logo but gets stuck there. The android logo blinks off and on again but doesn't get any further.

Looks like a wipe and reinstall.

If a wipe doesn't fix this, flashing a TPT and then reflashing the rom probably will.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Any reason why this happened? Haven't backed anything up (stupid I know) and now will loose everything!

Don't know, mate. What you described happened to me (stuck on green android man, blinking on and off) but that was after I'd stupidly attempted to install the 2.3.5 superboot image on my 2.3.4 phone. You could maybe wait for somebody more knowledgeable to advise you, but as far as I know there's no way around it - you're going lose all your data.

Thank you tillaz for this great ROM ! I installed 1.8.D and it is brilliant :lol: everything runs smoothly. I only have one problem: the launcher icons (right at the bottom of the home screen) randomly turn into crosses.

Instead of the 'call' 'contacts' 'apps' 'messages' 'web' icons, I get + + + + +

Sometimes the icons come back by themselves, at other times I have to set them. I wonder why this happens?

Guest dadashi

Thank you tillaz for this great ROM ! I installed 1.8.D and it is brilliant :lol: everything runs smoothly. I only have one problem: the launcher icons (right at the bottom of the home screen) randomly turn into crosses.

Sometimes the icons come back by themselves, at other times I have to set them. I wonder why this happens?

you silly billy, that's nothing to do with the rom..:D.you shouldn't bother tilaz with simple android user questions....

thats your LauncherPro dock, just drag the icons left or right to change them or go into the launcherpro settings to make only 1 dock....

for more information in using android, google is your best friend...

you silly billy, that's nothing to do with the rom..:D

Oops, sorry for my n00by question. :rolleyes: Thank you dadashi. Will google next time.:)

Edited by Itted

Lol this just made my day....

My mam said exactly the same thing to me when she first got the phone lol.

Should have a new laptop soon.. friday hopefully..

Guest atillaahun

Lol this just made my day....

My mam said exactly the same thing to me when she first got the phone lol.

Should have a new laptop soon.. friday hopefully..

Tell me about it, it took me two weeks to figure out why those frigging icons disappear all the time, after I got my first Android a year ago. laugh.gif

Anyway could you please comment on my #656 ?

Edited by atillaahun