[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest ClydeRadcliffe

I downloaded the latest 7.2.0-RC1 version and installed it on friends racer but ending a call while the screen is off is not working again. What modifications needs to be done to have that working?

Guest lfernandes

Another thing I've found is if I chose to use only 2G networks if I restart my phone I have to select again to use only 2G networks, it didn't save that config.

Guest NunoMGNunes

Another thing I've found is if I chose to use only 2G networks if I restart my phone I have to select again to use only 2G networks, it didn't save that config.

The version I have reset and I do get the option of 2G connected

Edited by NunoMGNunes

Guest Danilo Wood (Brazil)

Very well. My screen is poor, it needs a calibration, who can i do it?

I installed many programs, but Facebook is very slow.

Some programs initialize with the system and I found out that Task Killer its a bad idea.

-How to calibrate the last version of ROM (RC1)?

-How to optimize the ZTE Racer and other?

Thank's!

Guest massacre^

Sure we do want updates :D but i guess it would be better if there were more than 1 dev in the whole forum now...

Hope racerboy's tutorial help's everyone to learn porting and maybe even someone will get the ics to work :D

i keep my hopes high =))

Guest equiliym

Sure we do want updates :D but i guess it would be better if there were more than 1 dev in the whole forum now...

Hope racerboy's tutorial help's everyone to learn porting and maybe even someone will get the ics to work :D

i keep my hopes high =))

i dont think his tutorial will be hard so i guess many can port roms after it :P i might even leave the porting to someone who wants it, ill just do my casual projects :P

Guest pass25

... same problem here (green screen in screen rotation) on RC1. I did a full clean installation.

Any clues?

Hello all,

I installed again, the problem persists green screen ...

I noticed that when the language is english, reset the device the problem is solved.

but when we change the language to Portuguese (which is my case) the green screen still appears when changing the orientation of the screen or open a program.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Guest equiliym

Hello all,

I installed again, the problem persists green screen ...

I noticed that when the language is english, reset the device the problem is solved.

but when we change the language to Portuguese (which is my case) the green screen still appears when changing the orientation of the screen or open a program.

Anyone know how to solve this?

have you tried different rom? if we can see which roms are having this issue, it could be easier to find the bug and fix it

Guest lfernandes

have you tried different rom? if we can see which roms are having this issue, it could be easier to find the bug and fix it

Im facing the same issue too. Latest room from racerboy. Sometimes when i change the theme using theme choser the bug disapears for a while.

Guest equiliym

Im facing the same issue too. Latest room from racerboy. Sometimes when i change the theme using theme choser the bug disapears for a while.

NEW Release: update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed < from this one? im currently busy with miui customization but i could take a look at that issue these days.. imho might be egl or hw error

Guest pass25

NEW Release: update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed < from this one? im currently busy with miui customization but i could take a look at that issue these days.. imho might be egl or hw error

I am currently using this update-cm-7-20120312-NIGHTLY-Racer-signed (CM7.2.0) and everything is ok.

the problem is only with the latest version update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed.

the only thing I notice in update-cm-7-20120312-NIGHTLY-Racer-signed (CM7.2.0) is that the battery goes down in 8 hours with the use of the internet but the rest is ok. no green screens.

if it helps, in Lewa rom, the problem its the same. when you change to portugues language the green screens apears and the reboot dont solve the problem.

it seems the bug its in something related with the language, it only apears when you change it.

sorry but my english is a litle rusty.

Edited by pass25

Guest lfernandes

That's right

Guest equiliym

well ok ill take a look at it when i have time if racerboy stopped with the project, i will probably do next releases if no one else will too :o

Guest pass25

well ok ill take a look at it when i have time if racerboy stopped with the project, i will probably do next releases if no one else will too :o

I am sorry that racerboy has stopped the project and liked to learn to change rooms, but do not know how.

I searched to see if I learn, if you know the topic or tutorial that you can indicate me.

Guest equiliym

I am sorry that racerboy has stopped the project and liked to learn to change rooms, but do not know how.

I searched to see if I learn, if you know the topic or tutorial that you can indicate me.

im not really sure what you mean, you want to flash another rom? there is a tutorial on first page how to do it and also tutorials in recovery thread how to install recovery if thats what you need

Guest pass25

im not really sure what you mean, you want to flash another rom? there is a tutorial on first page how to do it and also tutorials in recovery thread how to install recovery if thats what you need

no, i want to learn how to modify or adapt rooms to racer.

Guest equiliym

oooh.. well that totally depends what kind of rom you want to port and from what device p; some can be very easy, others can be harder ie including editing code/compiling from source etc.. ill leave that tutorial to racerboy to write since he said so i think :o

Guest pass25

oooh.. well that totally depends what kind of rom you want to port and from what device p; some can be very easy, others can be harder ie including editing code/compiling from source etc.. ill leave that tutorial to racerboy to write since he said so i think :o

when can we have cyogenmod 9 in racer? has anyone tried to port it?

Guest equiliym

when can we have cyogenmod 9 in racer? has anyone tried to port it?

i have both cm9 4.0.4 and aosp 4.0.3 booting on racer but thats pretty much all it does.. it boots :D

Guest woden woo

i have both cm9 4.0.4 and aosp 4.0.3 booting on racer but thats pretty much all it does.. it boots :D

--------------------

laugh.giflaugh.gif,,a good news!!!!

Guest plegdroid

hiya mate, have you tried porting tilals version, or the burslam version? :P :D

Guest equiliym

hiya mate, have you tried porting tilals version, or the burslam version? :P :D

i tried tilals 4.0.4 cm9 build, i managed to make it boot but i cant fix proprietary files for racer for ics so ics/cm9 still doesnt work yep

Guest plegdroid

i tried tilals 4.0.4 cm9 build, i managed to make it boot but i cant fix proprietary files for racer for ics so ics/cm9 still doesnt work yep

so it's back to square one again :D

:P until the proprietarys are sorced for it or can be fettled so they do work.