[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest vamshistunner

on 210 has anybody else noticed the smartarse governor has been removed from CPU settings?

Yes. I have removed it as its an old version. There is version 2 out there, but didn't include. So mostly it will be on 2.6.35.

Guest plegdroid

Yes. I have removed it as its an old version. There is version 2 out there, but didn't include. So mostly it will be on 2.6.35.

thank you ,in anticipation of the new kernel:)

Guest equiliym

4pda team made alpha version of Android 3.0 GEN1 for ZTE Racer!!! Check it here

hoh :o i had that ported on racer from sdk few months ago, people said i was crazy and project was dropped >.<

Guest Racerboy

4pda team made alpha version of Android 3.0 GEN1 for ZTE Racer!!! Check it here

the concept is their but its an alpha not so functional, screens upside down, touch screen has opposite touch effect, some settings dont work BUT as i say its an alpha, what more do we expect......once its been refine and tweaked alot more it will be very nice to use and another ROM to add to the collection........Nice Work 4pda

Guest Racerboy

btw thank you everybody for the rep points and a unexpected point from kernal dev deadlink....:) thx........... i must be doing something right............

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM: 2.3.5 #213 calander has been fixed

Installation instructions on 1st post of this thread aswell as the download links :)

i wont be porting anymore for a week or 2 until finished decorating/moving to new house..........i will visit forum to see hows things are going :D

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

NEW ROM: 2.3.5 #213

download link on 1st post of this thread :)

i wont be porting anymore for a week or 2 until finished decorating/moving to new house..........i will visit forum to see hows things are going :D

THANKS RACERBOY ABOUT EVERYTHING

HAVE A NICE REST FROM EVERYTHING

AND I WISH YOU EVERYTHING THE BEST IN THE NEW HOUSED:

thanks for being proffesional

Guest Vlatko25

i just want to ask Racer boy something,i have install the 213# usuall way,but when i go to cm settings update notification,force close,the rest is perfect,i must say nice job and support

so in cm settings menu

system enable nottification and update notification force closet

i use modded gapps 2011 08 28 from th first post

where is my mistakeD:

Guest Racerboy

i just want to ask Racer boy something,i have install the 213# usuall way,but when i go to cm settings update notification,force close,the rest is perfect,i must say nice job and support

so in cm settings menu

system enable nottification and update notification force closet

i use modded gapps 2011 08 28 from th first post

where is my mistakeD:

yes it does it on mine too, reason because i removed the update notification apk and stats for cyanogen on purpose, we dont need it as we get it ported from the blade........so that is why you get fc in program we dont need, but i can leave it in next build for you if you wish :)

Guest Vlatko25

yes it does it on mine too, reason because i removed the update notification apk and stats for cyanogen on purpose, we dont need it as we get it ported from the blade........so that is why you get fc in program we dont need, but i can leave it in next build for you if you wish :)

Thanks again for your always proff.answers,i taught it was my mistake

btw i am already on RacerBoy 2.3.5 #213 and my racer rocks

thanks again and i support your work like always

cause i am not free too much,every second i have free i follow modaco and racer updates,i just took peek at 4pda,they have already 3.0 but still in beta,and deadlink has just released gen 2 kernel for porting cm7,and he also has new racer kernel 2.6.32.9#155{gen1}

but no explanacion whats has been fixed with new kernal,is is going to work with our firmware??

i will test i am curiose:D

thanks again:D

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Vlatko25

cause i am not free too much,every second i have free i follow modaco and racer updates,i just took peek at 4pda,they have already 3.0 but still in beta,and deadlink has just released gen 2 kernel for porting cm7,and he also has new racer kernel 2.6.32.9#155

but no explanacion whats has been fixed with new kernal,is is going to work with our firmware??

Guest Racerboy

cause i am not free too much,every second i have free i follow modaco and racer updates,i just took peek at 4pda,they have already 3.0 but still in beta,and deadlink has just released gen 2 kernel for porting cm7,and he also has new racer kernel 2.6.32.9#155{gen1}

it is gen1 newly compiled so should be ok to update through cwm BUT MAKE BACKUP FIRST........thx for the heads up on that :) i`ve been really busy

Guest Vlatko25

it is gen1 newly compiled so should be ok to update through cwm BUT MAKE BACKUP FIRST........thx for the heads up on that :) i`ve been really busy

no problem,i will test soon

you are welcome:D

Guest Vlatko25

no problem,i will test soon

you are welcome:D

racer boy

i found a bug

browser stock force close,i didnt try deadlink kernel yet

i talk about your update,why stock browser force close:D

Guest shiner69

Just installed 213 and found following bugs. Browser FC, widgets and volume in settings FC as well. Hmm!!!

Guest deadlink

Hi all! I create a patch that allows you to install gen1 roms on gen2 phones! And i build 2 new kernels: #154 for gen2 and #155 for gen1. Kernels builded from latest TomGiordano sources with my fixes.

To install the firmware on the phone gen2:

1) Install the gen1 Cyanogen rom

2) Not leaving recavery, install a CM_for_gen2_patch-by-deadlink

Enjoy =)

Guest vamshistunner

Hi all! I create a patch that allows you to install gen1 roms on gen2 phones! And i build 2 new kernels: #154 for gen2 and #155 for gen1. Kernels builded from latest TomGiordano sources with my fixes.

To install the firmware on the phone gen2:

1) Install the gen1 Cyanogen rom

2) Not leaving recavery, install a CM_for_gen2_patch-by-deadlink

Enjoy =)

Oh man! Thats really cool :D

You are the champ ;)

Guest deadlink

whats difference between gen 1 and gen 2?

and how do you get gen 2?

Another mtd partition sizes and new radio module firmware. You can get gen2 with official update to Android 2.2 (МТС916 Russian update 2.2)

Edited by deadlink

Guest vamshistunner

Another mtd partitions and new radio module firmware. You can get gen2 with official update to Android 2.2 (МТС916 Russian update 2.2)

It would be helpful for all if you provide with Installation Instructions on how to do it, so that users dont messup with their phone.