[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Hey, is the new rom ready ? What are the most important differences and improvements ?

Thanks in advance

Cyanogen #217 Beta

ABLE TO MAKE PHONE CALLS PROPERLY :D :D :D

All Stock Apps are up to date

CRT animation on/off now WORKS!!!!!!

Wifi Tether/Hotspots is enabled, although i have not tested it

New Lock screen

Reverted back to standard Gallery instead of 3dGallery

..............my only concern is what Tigtex said about battery drain, but i`m gonna release it and see what people say about it, if battery is draining to fast then i`ll revert back to an earlier build with same features stated above

Guest lfernandes

I don't know if it is a bug or not but when I export my contacts to the sd card and import they they came diferent, dor exemple if the number is 123456789 when I import it became this 123-456-789 (I do this because I only have wireless in my home and sometimes I try the new rooms over work B)) and when it sincronyzes with gmail all contacts duplicate and when I merge contacts over gmail the contacts stay 123-456-789. I'me able to make calls in that format but when i assign a diferent rintone to a contact usually it did't work, the phone rings with defaul rintone.

Guest Racerboy

I don't know if it is a bug or not but when I export my contacts to the sd card and import they they came diferent, dor exemple if the number is 123456789 when I import it became this 123-456-789 (I do this because I only have wireless in my home and sometimes I try the new rooms over work B)) and when it sincronyzes with gmail all contacts duplicate and when I merge contacts over gmail the contacts stay 123-456-789. I'me able to make calls in that format but when i assign a diferent rintone to a contact usually it did't work, the phone rings with defaul rintone.

which rom, all or just some? thats the thing about nightlies they are constanly changing and sometimes carrying over bugs/errors which is a pain in the ass sometimes when trying to fault find

Guest molpie001

Ok, perfect: I'm ready to test this new rom. Today I found the phone call bug when made a call to my mother: I restored the #213 on the highway ... biggrin.gif

Cyanogen #217 Beta

ABLE TO MAKE PHONE CALLS PROPERLY :D :D :D

All Stock Apps are up to date

CRT animation on/off now WORKS!!!!!!

Wifi Tether/Hotspots is enabled, although i have not tested it

New Lock screen

Reverted back to standard Gallery instead of 3dGallery

..............my only concern is what Tigtex said about battery drain, but i`m gonna release it and see what people say about it, if battery is draining to fast then i`ll revert back to an earlier build with same features stated above

Guest lfernandes

which rom, all or just some? thats the thing about nightlies they are constanly changing and sometimes carrying over bugs/errors which is a pain in the ass sometimes when trying to fault find

In all 2.3 rooms I've tested (and I have tested all most rooms on this forum)

Racerboy where is the 217 :D

BTW why not make the changes to 21o which seems to be the most stable in the 200 nightlies?

Is there a good way or a tutorial on how to build a rom? i would like to try :D

Guest Racerboy

I'm also interested to this guide

heres a good start HERE but remember the racer custom rom scene is based upon the blade cyanogen builds, so we port them from existing blade roms.......customisation is another big thing you can do to make your Racer your own

Guest plegdroid

217 looking favorable battery does not seem to be any worse than any of the others .and yes in and out animation working: lol: will keep an eye on battery usage. thank you.:)

Guest Racerboy

217 looking favorable battery does not seem to be any worse than any of the others .and yes in and out animation working: lol: will keep an eye on battery usage. thank you.:)

sweet man :lol: well i hope you like and performs good, this will be the last rom (i mean it this time, got keys to house today yay) for a week or so......any bugs let me know :)

Guest molpie001

Installed. All seems to be ok. Tomorrow I will test it. Thanks a lot. wink.gif

NEW ROM: Beta cm7 2.3.7 #217 download on 1st post aswell installation instructions.......it is a Beta....

Guest lfernandes

sweet man :lol: well i hope you like and performs good, this will be the last rom (i mean it this time, got keys to house today yay) for a week or so......any bugs let me know :)

Well now my ZTE ill have some rest :-) maybe now I can make some calls, You need some vacations, we ill wait for new rooms

Guest Racerboy

Well now my ZTE ill have some rest :-) maybe now I can make some calls, You need some vacations, we ill wait for new rooms

:lol: :lol: best put your Racer to bed early for busy week of usage........:D

Guest equiliym

gratz :D how long will you be afking from this? my work might get me busy but if some large update i could post something etc etc so just curious :P

edit:i just read the quoted thing again and answered my question, nvm xD

Edited by equiliym

Guest Racerboy

gratz :D how long will you be afking from this? my work might get me busy but if some large update i could post something etc etc so just curious :P

edit:i just read the quoted thing again and answered my question, nvm xD

lol :P i`ll check the forums but thats about it, but then again if the cyanogen changes warrant a new rom i may make time :rolleyes: during the week IF POSSIBLE, no promises!!!!!!

Guest Racerboy

thank you for the offer vadimmitropolsky it is very kind of you to offer your services :) however i`m sure this forum survive without me for abit, will give you all chance to actually test and play with current rom :lol: besides which equiliym i`m sure will release another great looking well balanced rom, his latest rom can be found HERE btw B) good night all

the battery is being a issue for me on the 213, its not least enough, in less than 5h my phone is completly dead, with no juice at all,

the tigtex rom was holding on for 4 days without any charge, there is any chance of the FM radio being a vilain again on this rom?

btw, keep the nice work!

Guest Racerboy

the battery is being a issue for me on the 213, its not least enough, in less than 5h my phone is completly dead, with no juice at all,

the tigtex rom was holding on for 4 days without any charge, there is any chance of the FM radio being a vilain again on this rom?

btw, keep the nice work!

hmm no one has reported bad battery with #213, re-calibrate your battery: charge your phone fully, then boot into CWM select advanced and wipe battery stats, reboot then charge for an hour or so to re-calibrate, maybe try removing FM Radio if you dont use it :)