[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest wooly_sammoth

I'd be interested to see what some Racerboy/Equiliym themes looked like certainly.

I personally like a very minimalist look on my phone. I am using the cyanbread theme at the moment so any notification or highligting is cyan. Everything else is black (no wallpaper). I have one home screen (so no scrolling) with an advanced clock widget, a smooth calendar widget and a toggle widget for enabling tethering.

Did you have any ideas for your themes or were you going to start one and see what happened?

Guest Racerboy

I'd be interested to see what some Racerboy/Equiliym themes looked like certainly.

I personally like a very minimalist look on my phone. I am using the cyanbread theme at the moment so any notification or highligting is cyan. Everything else is black (no wallpaper). I have one home screen (so no scrolling) with an advanced clock widget, a smooth calendar widget and a toggle widget for enabling tethering.

Did you have any ideas for your themes or were you going to start one and see what happened?

i have some basic ideas, maybe a seperate catalogue of themes that you can add as update.zip and change when you like by applying another update.zip, we need to talk abit more on the colour schemes, icons, I`m basically just testing the water to see if there enough interest first

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

i have some basic ideas, maybe a seperate catalogue of themes that you can add as update.zip and change when you like by applying another update.zip, we need to talk abit more on the colour schemes, icons, I`m basically just testing the water to see if there enough interest first

I will always suport you and equillium.:D

Guest plegdroid

hmmm equiliym and myself are thinking about doing some themes for these ROMS would any of you be interested ???

sorry double post :[

Edited by plegdroid

hmmm equiliym and myself are thinking about doing some themes for these ROMS would any of you be interested ???

Of course we are interested.

But please, when you are building them make them for LDPI.

Every phone on XDA has great themes but many of them are MDPI, incompatible with our phones (well not really incompatible, but they don't look good at all)

So some themes for our Racer are very welcome :)

Again, thank you for your ROMS and your efforts.

Edited by Krste

Guest vamshistunner

Hello guys,

Today i played around with kernel to fix the FM, but couldn't get to know why it is not capturing the signals. I need to look deeper to find out what is the problem, as i am busy with other things can't really look at it.

Hello guys,

I have just fixed the problem with FM Radio. I'll upload it soon :D

Now everything it working fine with the kernel. :)

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest plegdroid

i dont see what the big deal is with those animations, it just makes your phone take 2 more seconds when turning on/off screen.. but thats just me, tried them, dont like them :3

also, will try 209 after work, will pm you racerboy if i find anything wrong ;)

the big deal is it's supposed to work, its like someone saying Wi-Fi tethering don't work and getting a reply "I don't use Wi-Fi tethering so what's the big deal "if no feedback is required why have a forum and let's all start using iPhone :lol:

with respect :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

post-910581-0-28270700-1317309836_thumb.

need i say anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO iphone ZONE

:lol: me know I've just completed 100 hail Marys and 25 glory be,s, for mentioning that phones name. now at least there's an actual use for the iPhone( boll*$#s! that's 100 more) you can run android on it :P " hail Mary full of grace.................."

Guest Racerboy

:lol: me know I've just completed 100 hail Marys and 25 glory be,s, for mentioning that phones name. now at least there's an actual use for the iPhone( boll*$#s! that's 100 more) you can run android on it :P " hail Mary full of grace.................."

now lets thats hope you`ve learn your lesson :P :D

Guest Racerboy

#210 release notes:

FULL WIPE AND BACKUP IS NEEDED AS PER 1ST POST INSTRUCTIONS, DUE TO NEW KERNAL AND FILE CHANGES, as will aid easy installation of ROM and then their will no chance of conflicting files (helps to diagnose if/when reporting bugs).....

NEW vamshistunner kernal included

stock screenshot is working

better kernal related performance

radio works with kernal

default wallpaper corrected to 320x240

works perfect with gapps-gb-full-20110828-signed.zip ( includes market version 3.1.5 )

smooth and fast

gallery is smooth no flaky graphics

new stock SuperUser

UPLOADING shortly stay tuned :)

things to work on: transparency on notification bar

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

On #209 there is a FC on cyan settings/lockscreen/widget options.

Vamshi kernel is forking exellent.

Great work.B)

thx, have gone through settings on #210 and they work fine, fingers crossed :unsure:

but plz make sure you do a full clean wipe/installation as per 1st post instructions thx

Guest mladenovic73

thx, have gone through settings on #210 and they work fine, fingers crossed :unsure:

but plz make sure you do a full clean wipe/installation as per 1st post instructions thx

Does the ring lockscreen work?

Google aps are in included in rom or not?

Edited by mladenovic73