[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest massacre^
Could do with some help please.

My phone auto screen rotate isnt working i hav 256 nightlies rom.

it works wonder for me infact it is the best rom for games after rexchun's 2.3...i have'nt tried 224 yet

Guest plegdroid

it works wonder for me infact it is the best rom for games after rexchun's 2.3...i have'nt tried 224 yet

224,is abit of a milestone rom, and is my current benchmark rom, highly recommended and very stable:)

Guest plegdroid

I still have not solved my market not downloading apps bigger than 2mb apps :(

have a look at how much cache space you've got left:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest gagan313

Hi guys can someone put like a tutorial on how to install the v6 supercharger on the racer... i followed a lot of tuts and they got me as far as running the scrip and selecting option (1-3) and the (1-17)

but i just want to start over again because it dont think its working.... can i have a clean tut for the racer please?biggrin.gif

Guest Racerboy

Hi guys can someone put like a tutorial on how to install the v6 supercharger on the racer... i followed a lot of tuts and they got me as far as running the scrip and selecting option (1-3) and the (1-17)

but i just want to start over again because it dont think its working.... can i have a clean tut for the racer please?biggrin.gif

you may have used this method already but if you havent,1st post of this thread has all the required files and how to use them

Guest gagan313

you may have used this method already but if you havent,1st post of this thread has all the required files and how to use them

thanks... im just confused ....how do i know if its worked??/ i added a widget of the script and opened it and it sort of gave me the selection choices again?? but ill try your method..

racerboy .... another question...... if i do use the script and if i add swap.... will the phone be fast enough to run a ps1 game smoothly on it??

(atm i overclocked to 600mhz and got around 40/50mb of free ram)

Edited by gagan313

Guest Racerboy

thanks... im just confused ....how do i know if its worked??/ i added a widget of the script and opened it and it sort of gave me the selection choices again?? but ill try your method..

racerboy .... another question...... if i do use the script and if i add swap.... will the phone be fast enough to run a ps1 game smoothly on it??

(atm i overclocked to 600mhz and got around 40/50mb of free ram)

the script has a basic ui so everytime you open script it will give you options to change things BUT if you follow the instructions in the tut you wont need to change anything once activated, i guess you was using an older version of the script? as for PS1 games idk........if they worked on your phone before then i assume they`ll play better

Guest gagan313

the script has a basic ui so everytime you open script it will give you options to change things BUT if you follow the instructions in the tut you wont need to change anything once activated, i guess you was using an older version of the script? as for PS1 games idk........if they worked on your phone before then i assume they`ll play better

the ps1 games would run but laggy and slow....

even with a task killer and memory optimizer .... even with swap..!!

Guest Racerboy

the ps1 games would run but laggy and slow....

even with a task killer and memory optimizer .... even with swap..!!

gotta remember it is a phone and not a console, running an emulator and games plus the os and other apps at the same time is gonna take its toll on things

Guest Racerboy

ok..i reset the battery stats as suggested by racerboy and the battery backup seems much better..i am using #257 with v6 script..

amazing what deleting battery stats does, i`ve had 27hrs 18mins since last charge with limited use and i still got 93% left.........the script has helped alot with the fact its memory management features has lessoned the need to use more resources when loading things

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

amazing what deleting battery stats does, i`ve had 27hrs 18mins since last charge with limited use and i still got 93% left.........the script has helped alot with the fact its memory management features has lessoned the need to use more resources when loading things

totally!

Guest gagan313

Hi guys.. i was just testing the #257rom and trying to run a ps1 game on it....it worked but very laggy..

Is there a rom which uses the least amount of ram and cpu because atm i can just about get 40/50mb free rambiggrin.gif

here is a video of me playing driver(ps1 game)

Edited by gagan313