[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Hi all,

I am using RacerBoy 251 Room and When I turn on the WiFi my baterry dischares in 5 to 10 min of wifi use and than the phone turns off. If I wait 10-15 min, and turn the phone again, It still shows 50% or more of battery. If i don't turn on the Wifi or place a phone call the battery olds for a couple of yours more. But it I turn on the wifi again or place a phone call, the battery drains really fast and the phone shuts down.

As anyone else seen this odd behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Season greetings

sounds like you may need to wipe battery stats in CWM, charge phone until fully charged then reboot into CWM, wipe battery stats (advanced menu) then restart phone, charge for 1 hour more, you should see improvement

Guest madprofessorus

hi, for me the radio app works and i can get all stations in my area, you could check the regional settings and check they are correct for your area......fully wipe your phone and install rom again as per instructions on 1st post, if you`ve already done this then try and delete cache and dalvik on CWM then restart phone....hope it helps

well later I installed the script you have post for better performance,and the radio is on and loud now! Thanks for the tip

Guest Racerboy

Good Afternoon ALL, I would like to take this opportunity to say (even though off topic)

post-910581-0-96849900-1324727317_thumb. post-910581-0-65603900-1324727584_thumb.

Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year

eat lots and have a beer or 2 for me, have fun and i`ll be back after the new year

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

Best wishes from Russia,Racerboy! Take rest and send one's best to your wife and childrens!!!

Happy New Year 2012 to all of you here on Modaco

Best wishes from Macedonia

Guest Rahulj85

Very nice ROM.

One question. Is the something like send contact? I would like to send contact via SMS and specially via MMS.

Thank you.

i know that you can send a number via msg, but dont think a contact card can be sent the same way..try looking for some app in the market which does this task..btw in my exp i have found that business card only seem to work with compatible OS.

Guest plegdroid

hi I get frozen market place in titaniun backun, and every time i reboot also appears frozen how fix???

evening, what is it freezing on? are you trying to install market via ti and that's when it's freezing( ti or market?)

what rom have you got on also?

Edited by plegdroid

Guest equiliym

why would you install market via titanium? just install gapps or if updating, download vending and install as regular apk, it will just update your current version :o

Guest plegdroid

why would you install market via titanium? just install gapps or if updating, download vending and install as regular apk, it will just update your current version :o

you could use ti to revert to an earlier version, I've got 2.3.0.6 ,the last of the old version of market before the layout changed, every now and then the new version bleeds through again, ti is a really quick way of reinstalling the old version again :P :)

Guest equiliym

you could use ti to revert to an earlier version, I've got 2.3.0.6 ,the last of the old version of market before the layout changed, every now and then the new version bleeds through again, ti is a really quick way of reinstalling the old version again :P :)

oh i see :o well im known of doing things the complicating way :D

Guest plegdroid

oh i see :o well im known of doing things the complicating way :D

:lol: ti, I'd say is my most used app ,behind tapa talk, ti is worth the cash price it asks for :D anyhoo market... :)

Guest vamshistunner

Hola guys,

Logged in after long time, good to see the thread active :)

I've compiled a new kernel of same 2.6.32 with perfect calibration and included camera drivers for other origin Racer's(which didn't worked on my previous kernel). Just a small work pending, need to adjust the coordinates :P. I'll upload it within 2 days when its done.

If anyone have other camera, which i may not have included, you can just send me your config.gz located at " /proc/config.gz ".

I have also compiled kernel 2.6.35. I feel like its bit faster and smooth. Its also stable, but wifi is not working. Need to tweak some things. It will take some time. :)

And

Happy New Year :)