[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

I have to report back the excellent battery life on #224v2. Two days with moderate use, swap enabled.

screenshot-1326325091185.png?w=cadd4f68

excellent, is that with Smartassv2 enabled aswell ? really good kernel we got now

@Plegdroid, theirs always next time :D

Guest Racerboy

Sorry guys as of today i`ve had to stop dev work for the Racer as my phone DIED today, thx for the support from all of you, i`ll still be around just not making ROMS on the Racer forum anymore.............its been a pleasure and i`ve loved every minute of it thx again

My ROMS will still available for anybody who wishes to download them@ RACEROMS .....thx wooly

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Good Morning Chaps, since raceroms has been down for the past few days i`ll upload #257v2 and #224v2 to mediafire shortly until normal service resumes, i`ll post again when there available :)

EDIT: New Download Links available on the 1st post of this thread for #257v2 and #224v2

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

evening m8 is that above "gapps-gb-full-20110828-signed"? if so i`ll link it on the first page

evening mate not sure, it's one I'd been using and works ok I can post the gb version :)

Guest atiatinini

I've installed 224v2 in my Racer, but the calibration is WAY off, mostly in the bottom part of the screen...:huh:

Is there anything I can do to calibrate the screen?

Thanks ;)

Edited by atiatinini

Guest Racerboy

I've installed 224v2 in my Racer, but the calibration is WAY off, mostly in the bottom part of the screen...:huh:

Thanks ;)

the kernel which is used in the rom is Vamshi`s #68 kernel and has spot on calibration and shouldnt have any problem with position of touch or sensitivty, there isnt a way to adjust position of touch as its all included in the kernel and no software will change that, i suggest you do a full clean install as per 1st post instructions and see how it goes, if still no good for you then their are other kernels on the 1st post too that you can try by installing them through CWM...

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

Thanks ;)

the thing is we've been using rom, with let's say, less than perfect calibration for so long, that you start to compensate for the inaccuracy, so what you may be experiencing is good calibration but your still compensating, got to re train them fingers :D :)

I'm busy trying to work out which Rom will run the FireReady app, as it wont run on 257v2, but this app is only useful for bushfire alerts in Victoria, Australia, so I didn't consider it a forum-worthy discussion.

I also want to work out which Rom worked for MMS, as I know one of them did (& only one so far), but I can't find which one it was; frustrating. One Rom delivered the MMS content, all the other Roms hold the content on a website for browser retrieval.

We certainly have a multitude of great roms to choose from!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest plegdroid

I'm busy trying to work out which Rom will run the FireReady app, as it wont run on 257v2, but this app is only useful for bushfire alerts in Victoria, Australia, so I didn't consider it a forum-worthy discussion.

I also want to work out which Rom worked for MMS, as I know one of them did (& only one so far), but I can't find which one it was; frustrating. One Rom delivered the MMS content, all the other Roms hold the content on a website for browser retrieval.

We certainly have a multitude of great roms to choose from!!!! :rolleyes:

happy hunting :D