[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Gerard Armando

I have another problem... The screen is not well calibrated (at some areas)... I've tried to download recalibrating apps from GP, but no luck...

Guest equiliym

ok for those of you who are following this thread and/or still using racer, do you want me to continue this project? there are both official and unofficial cm7 roms that can be ported since i reinstalled my box few days ago and i DO NOT want to compile myself so.. if you want ported versions do tell and i will make my own thread about it and continue releasing cm7 roms.. there were 5 official releases this month and few unofficial, im currently on latest 20120624 which is working quite nice for me.. so before i start uploading to mediafire (because my raceroms account doesnt work) i want few posts to know if this is even wanted or not

Well, what i really want in my racer is android ics, do you think it will be possible? I'm using one of the last roms by Racerboy and i'm happy with that ;)

Guest equiliym

Well, what i really want in my racer is android ics, do you think it will be possible? I'm using one of the last roms by Racerboy and i'm happy with that

i have no intention on even trying to write proprietary files needed for racer alone and since more or less no one else here can do anything about it i guess there wont be ics any time soon.. i already posted all the info needed and files used for building ics for racer so if a team emerges then maybe

Edited by equiliym

Guest sam tyler

ok for those of you who are following this thread and/or still using racer, do you want me to continue this project? there are both official and unofficial cm7 roms that can be ported since i reinstalled my box few days ago and i DO NOT want to compile myself so.. if you want ported versions do tell and i will make my own thread about it and continue releasing cm7 roms.. there were 5 official releases this month and few unofficial, im currently on latest 20120624 which is working quite nice for me.. so before i start uploading to mediafire (because my raceroms account doesnt work) i want few posts to know if this is even wanted or not

i hope you don`t give up on the racer equiliym.and to be honest i have no idea how to port ROMS etc,i seem to know to fix the touch screen and casing and thats it. you and other dev`s have made the little racer look more better than some high end phones!i know we all have to move on bigger and better phones one day,but until then im staying with this,and i hope you and other dev`s do the same.all this talk about i.c.s is going nowhere,there are some blinding ROMs for the racer on this site. and most other sites say for anything racer come here.i suppose a ROM could be made to look like i.c.s.(wasn`t one already made?)if people want a top phone, the answer is spend more money on one.i got to look at a 2.1 racer yesterday,and realised the 2.3. etc ROM is so much better.if people out there are better then the dev`s on this site,then go ahead and make that i.c.s ROM.because i don`t how to make one and im sure most people on here don`t know as well. me,im great full for the Roms and advice iv`e got from here,i even put some posts on my self about fixing the screen on our phone.so please,don`t sit in the back of the room and just take things,help! for me,i went on the cyanogenmod site. i couldn`t make head or tail what they were going on about,but if you understand just even a little bit of how to make or port a ROM,try it and maybe we will have enough ROMs to make and we will never changed our phone!.....and equiliym don`t give up!!! Edited by sam tyler

Guest massacre^

i hope you don`t give up on the racer equiliym.and to be honest i have no idea how to port ROMS etc,i seem to know to fix the touch screen and casing and thats it. you and other dev`s have made the little racer look more better than some high end phones!i know we all have to move on bigger and better phones one day,but until then im staying with this,and i hope you and other dev`s do the same.all this talk about i.c.s is going nowhere,there are some blinding ROMs for the racer on this site. and most other sites say for anything racer come here.i suppose a ROM could be made to look like i.c.s.(wasn`t one already made?)if people want a top phone, the answer is spend more money on one.i got to look at a 2.1 racer yesterday,and realised the 2.3. etc ROM is so much better.if people out there are better then the dev`s on this site,then go ahead and make that i.c.s ROM.because i don`t how to make one and im sure most people on here don`t know as well. me,im great full for the Roms and advice iv`e got from here,i even put some posts on my self about fixing the screen on our phone.so please,don`t sit in the back of the room and just take things,help! for me,i went on the cyanogenmod site. i couldn`t make head or tail what they were going on about,but if you understand just even a little bit of how to make or port a ROM,try it and maybe we will have enough ROMs to make and we will never changed our phone!.....and equiliym don`t give up!!!

so far i've been succesful in porting a rom ie. i-phone like rom.....but right after the day it finally booted, my graphics card and motherboard stopped working...now I am stuck with an old 512mb DDR1 ram and the ancient AMD Sempron 2800+ so ubuntu fails to install...hope I get money by some miracle and be able to buy a good pc soon :)

Guest equiliym

@massacre^ lol.. i have one like that, athlon 2400+ 768ddr1 :D its useful for office work mostly xD

@sam tyler hey i never said i will stop, its just everyone is moving to newer phones which are more or less the same as racer lol but moving anyhow.. i am porting mostly for myself nowadays and im not uploading because my raceroms ftp account got messed up and i cant login and half of the people here told me they cant download from mediafire whenever i uploaded to it.. i also dont really want to do some big projects or whatever that needs time if people dont need them.. i know i can make latest cm7 rom in 10 mins for myself but getting a good file hosting service these days is a pain really and my upload is also slow so i dont really want to go through that much trouble with projects that need updating etc etc.. just not worth my time if no one else need it or appreciate it.. as for ics, i dont think much talk is needed about it anymore

Guest sack3

t

@massacre^ lol.. i have one like that, athlon 2400+ 768ddr1 :D its useful for office work mostly xD

@sam tyler hey i never said i will stop, its just everyone is moving to newer phones which are more or less the same as racer lol but moving anyhow.. i am porting mostly for myself nowadays and im not uploading because my raceroms ftp account got messed up and i cant login and half of the people here told me they cant download from mediafire whenever i uploaded to it.. i also dont really want to do some big projects or whatever that needs time if people dont need them.. i know i can make latest cm7 rom in 10 mins for myself but getting a good file hosting service these days is a pain really and my upload is also slow so i dont really want to go through that much trouble with projects that need updating etc etc.. just not worth my time if no one else need it or appreciate it.. as for ics, i dont think much talk is needed about it anymore

Thanks for continue cm7

Guest equiliym

i hope you can download from mediafire then because i use it mostly since mt raceroms acc died p; will upload a rom later today and make a new thread

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RacerV

Hey I just wanted to thank you Racerboy for "NEW Release: update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed" it works flawlessly on my phone, it's really smooth. Will you make new roms in future for the Racer? :)

screenshot_1341676117770.pngscreenshot_1341676163328.png

Edited by RacerV

Guest Racerboy

Hey I just wanted to thank you Racerboy for "NEW Release: update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-racer-signed" it works flawlessly on my phone, it's really smooth. Will you make new roms in future for the Racer? :)

screenshot_1341676117770.pngscreenshot_1341676163328.png

GOOD MORNING CHAPS

thx, glad you like it, i had given up the Racer ghost awhile ago, but with extra knowledge i`ve gained the past few months with other stuff i`ve been doing i`ve been able to compiled cm7.2 from source for Racer (modified deadlinks mooncake tree) which i may release here on the forum for you guys to try out

Guest plegdroid

GOOD MORNING CHAPS

thx, glad you like it, i had given up the Racer ghost awhile ago, but with extra knowledge i`ve gained the past few months with other stuff i`ve been doing i`ve been able to compiled cm7.2 from source for Racer (modified deadlinks mooncake tree) which i may release here on the forum for you guys to try out

yah, how you doing mate? :)

Guest sack3

GOOD MORNING CHAPS

hi men you back ^_^ ^_^ , i thinking you never back again :P :P :P :P :P

Guest lfernandes

GOOD MORNING CHAPS

You are back!!!!!!!!! Now my racer is happy :) good to have you back Racerboy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gogobelo

Hi! I have ZTE Racer 2 with CWM recovery v5.0.2.8. and I tried to install this rom on this phone and it didn't work. I put a movie on youtube to show you how I made .Please tell me where I'm wrong because after the flash , he remains in loop boot.

Please help me !

http://youtu.be/-zn8ZUfE1n8

Guest plegdroid
Hi! I have ZTE Racer 2 with CWM recovery v5.0.2.8. and I tried to install this rom on this phone and it didn't work. I put a movie on youtube to show you how I made .Please tell me where I'm wrong because after the flash , he remains in loop boot.

Please help me !

http://youtu.be/-zn8ZUfE1n8

evening mate, it won't work on racer 2. :)

Guest equiliym

Please help me !

you should take some time and look through this topic, it has romdumps for racer2 so you can choose some to modify and flash at will :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest unfaced

Just finished my first rom install... the 2.3.7 cm7 Racer full #224v2 with V6 SuperCharger is just amazing! So fast when compared to the stock rom in my portuguese TMN Softstone... congratulations, and keep up the good work.

Edited by unfaced