[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

please give more feedback on #210 so i can officially confirm its stable/reliable and ammend 1st post thank you :)

people who have commented already there is no need to comment again thx :)

On ZTE T3020, #210 is working well. The gapps0828 didn't load for me, so went with 0729, not sure what was the cause, but 0828 didn't load through CWM.

So thumbs up for 210.

Guest shharisree

Racerboy mann .. u rock... great rom so far ..ive good benchmark scores..ive posted it..

can u please compile an overclocking kernel to have a high overclock speed like samsung galaxy do.. ie.. like 667 Mhz to 1.4 Ghz..

ive just started a new topic OVERCLOCK kernel.. please reply..

Guest equiliym

i just did your rom via debugger to check calendar issue, says you have a hmm class error

android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #70: Error inflating class <unknown>

dunno if it means anything to you but ill try to fix that on my end :)

Guest Racerboy

i just did your rom via debugger to check calendar issue, says you have a hmm class error

android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #70: Error inflating class <unknown>

dunno if it means anything to you but ill try to fix that on my end :)

thx man, would be appreciated, i have no more time to make/test files, will be very busy with my house move......:D

Guest Racerboy

Racerboy mann .. u rock... great rom so far ..ive good benchmark scores..ive posted it..

can u please compile an overclocking kernel to have a high overclock speed like samsung galaxy do.. ie.. like 667 Mhz to 1.4 Ghz..

ive just started a new topic OVERCLOCK kernel.. please reply..

thx i `m glad you like it, i dont make kernals unfortunately, also i think you`d end up frying your existing phone (racer) if you where able to clock arm processor to 1.4ghz :P

Guest wipi4pda

Hi all, please tell me how to overclock the processor through which program, and to as much as possible to overclock it? Would just liketo overclock it! and if you can Tell how, thanks in advance!

Guest Racerboy

Hi all, please tell me how to overclock the processor through which program, and to as much as possible to overclock it? Would just liketo overclock it! and if you can Tell how, thanks in advance!

there are afew free "apps" on google market to do what you want......CPU MASTER by AnTuTu free app is good for adjusting CPU very simple to use but at your own risk......... also use AnTuTu benchmark also free from market to record the results

like x86 x64 pc`s adjust cpu in very small steps, check if stable, then adjust again in small steps until you reach a point where is un-stable

AGAIN TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Edited by Racerboy

Guest wipi4pda

Hi all, please tell me I have one after the installation is not included SpareParts.apk well does not give out a window with cheers and settings as well in the build version prevedushey!, And yet here I do not vyskachila this box, I chose the language settings and set the Russian chief Ruscam screen name of the program well and walk into their menu is in English well, their name! why?

Guest Racerboy

Thank you for your work, Racerboy, and best wishes! Now i use 206v2 and will try newer builds later.

thank you , #210 seems to be the best i`ve created so far :)

Guest Racerboy

Hi all, please tell me I have one after the installation is not included SpareParts.apk well does not give out a window with cheers and settings as well in the build version prevedushey!, And yet here I do not vyskachila this box, I chose the language settings and set the Russian chief Ruscam screen name of the program well and walk into their menu is in English well, their name! why?

which version do you have installed at the moment? all builds as far as i am aware have spare parts.apk included, sorry i dont understand some words you say "prevedushey" and "vyskachila": You MUST do a full wipe clean install as 1st post instructions say and then should work for you fine.......another option if you can is modify the build.prop file and change these values:

FROM

ro.product.locale.language=en

ro.product.locale.region=GB

TO

ro.product.locale.language=ru

ro.product.locale.region=RU

Guest shharisree

thx i `m glad you like it, i dont make kernals unfortunately, also i think you`d end up frying your existing phone (racer) if you where able to clock arm processor to 1.4ghz :P

thx 4 ur reply .. ive asked because my friend with samsung galaxy 3 15800 had overclocked it from 667Mhz to 1.3 ghz  using some custom kernel  ..and of course he's having a battery draining issue... but its not hanging..

Guest Racerboy

And I'm not accidentally swap downloaded version of how to make the swap now tell me please!

open Terminal Emulator and type the below commands..

su

dd if=/dev/zero of=/sdcard/swap.swp bs=1024 count=102400

mkswap /sdcard/swap.swp

swapon /sdcard/swap.swp

Note:

1) In the second line parameter "count" is the size of swap file ("102400"= 100Mb) You can change the size to whatever you want

2) swap.swp is the name of the swap file and you can create it anywhere inside /sdcard/

3) "swapon" is the command used through terminal emulator for activating swap and "swapoff" is used for deactivating.

Guest Racerboy

On/off animation dont work,i restart phone meny times but nothing

thx, i know, i will fix in next build :) (for plegdroid lol)

EDIT

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

On/off animation dont work,i restart phone meny times but nothing

:lol: glad it's not only me missing them, Mladenovic, if you turn off the screen off animation it will give you a softer fade, than if just left ticked on. I had it working, I had my phone on charge when my Mrs called me, I answered the call then unplugged the charger, ended the call and it worked, kept on working until I made a recovery of 210, rebooted and now not working again :(

Guest Malakia2

Vamshistunner your kernel and good ... the best! I do not know if it is possible more could you adisionar the USB Host mode driver in your kernel? The vukodavachieve more in your own kernel!

Thanks

Guest andrethril

Hello,

I have Go SMS installed and I am having an issue with the SMS. I do not get any notifications of new messages, but if I open the stock app or the Go SMS app, the new messages are there. It is really similar to this one reported here http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod4milestone/issues/detail?id=391.

Is this happening to anyone else?

In the link I posted they say it is fixed, could this be fixed here to?

I do not know if what i am asking is even possible, because it seems to be a problem of low memory... Also I really would like to keep Go SMS installed because of backup functionalities and foreign characters support...

Thanks.

Guest wipi4pda

Now noticed the mistake of the graphics from the figure , I have one this or not? and a battery that the sluggish work I have one such problem or not?!

post-932751-0-78544100-1317488287_thumb.

Guest Racerboy

Now noticed the mistake of the graphics from the figure , I have one this or not? and a battery that the sluggish work I have one such problem or not?!

NO i dont have graphical gliches on my phone, have you installed as 1st post says? need to eliminate any other conflicts