[OLD THREAD SUPPORT ONLY] [ATOMICMOD]

Guest tillaz

No more music stutter and everything looks to be working great. I see that No-frills says that SmartassV2 is the default governor and sio is the I/O scheduler :D

The one thing it is missing is "Hardware Test".

Edited by H3ROS

Guest JThumar

Is that a problem....last time i kept it as noop i think

No more music stutter and everything looks to be working great. I see that No-frills says that SmartassV2 is the default governor and sio is the I/O scheduler :D

Edited by JThumar

They're the settings I actually prefer, although ondemand should technically save more battery as it drops down to lower frequencies quicker.

Hardware Test is required to re-calibrate so I guess either a patch will be released or theres going to be a final version of the ROM soon. Hopefully if this is the only change that's required then tillaz can release a patch for them who are using the test version already.

Edited by H3ROS

yeah, after hearing that someone turned off there touch screen i decided to remove it because i have no idea how to re-enable it...

will make an add-on for the proximity app, for those that need it

The addon for the official app would be great then. It's just handy to have I guess :)

EDIT:

I noticed that it taken a while for my data connection to display a G or H icon and it doesn't actually seem to be working. I rebooted the phone and then in gmail it says "no connection" and I've got no icon again. I'm not sure if it's a network issue or an issue with the ROM.

Edited by H3ROS

Tillaz could you tell me the hex color used in Atomic so I can update my battery mods for everyone.I want to make sure they match your theme as my V4 ones look a slightly different shade.

Tillaz could you tell me the hex color used in Atomic so I can update my battery mods for everyone.I want to make sure they match your theme as my V4 ones look a slightly different shade.

#ff33b5e5

The addon for the official app would be great then. It's just handy to have I guess :)

EDIT:

I noticed that it taken a while for my data connection to display a G or H icon and it doesn't actually seem to be working. I rebooted the phone and then in gmail it says "no connection" and I've got no icon again. I'm not sure if it's a network issue or an issue with the ROM.

iv had this on my o2x all day, that's with t mobile though.

When enabled no icon pops up right away. I think I'll do a backup and then install v4 to see if that acts the same. I'll update this post to let you know.

OK, the result is the same on V4. I guess there's a network issue.

Edited by H3ROS

Slight problem tillaz,using UOT to make battery mod forks the circle at bottom of notification bar.

that's because its not being used as a 9.png (stretchable png's without loosing shape)

just throw the attached 9.png into drawable hdpi after compiling

post-913969-0-76692900-1328743327_thumb.

Edited by tillaz

that's because its not begin used as a 9.png (stretchable png's without loosing shape)

just throw the attached 9.png into drawable hdpi after compiling

Thanks man.....your a legend :D

edit: still no change ?

Edited by Guest

Guest PedroVader

This is a nice update tillaz, very smooth, battery life is good, no worse than the other roms, off charge for 4 hours, only dropped 5%.

Only issue I've got is contacts not joining, but thats only ever worked properly in CM7 and CM9, apart from that its all good.

Nice work dude!

Edited by PedroVader

Guest dhoomktoo

is the proximity issue fixed in v5? Are you planning to update the first post with new release and procedure? Wonder What are the benefits of moving to v5 from ice armor 2?

is the proximity issue fixed in v5? Are you planning to update the first post with new release and procedure? Wonder What are the benefits of moving to v5 from ice armor 2?

Benefits:

1) better battery life

2) no proximity issues

3) better game performance if you play games

4) much better volume and general sound quality

5) fast and very smooth

Probably more but that's all I got for now.

Guest Wacky.ddw

V5 is still in testing fase i guess?

I would really love to see skype support in V5 in cyanogenmod the skype from the market works without any modifications, but on atomic you need to download this version: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1148708 And tick "MODE_IN_CALL" My friends say i sound weird when i use this version.