[ROM]|22/01|Oodie pRiMe X| MIUI [2.1.20] | MultiLanguage !! | (Unlocked & Locked BL)

Guest Oodie

Guest Exar Kun

I would say OodieKernel, because we will know at a glance that it's yours or maybe OodiePrimeK, since it seems to have a certain "something"in that, But definitely, OodieKernel

Hi Guys!!!

First f all, @Oodie Thank you very much for keeping MIUI alive in our old X10

Now, I have a silly question. Since you took over the project after Trip's, I now find in "SD Card Settings" A2SD+. This really works? Do we need to partition SD Card with a secondary FAT32 or ext(2/3/4)? or is just an error?

Thanks for your answer in advance,

Cheers!!

try this post .. & I didn't really test it . No need for the patch , its already implemented in the rom .

Go here

Ok guys . No need of new names for the kernel ;)

Basically most of it is from Doom's sources & I used his zImage cause it has more governors & more customizable than FXP kernel .

I did some changes for getting the camera working ( wasted lot of time/days figuring out the issue & yay ! finally found it ) and assembled the kernel as required for MIUI pRiMe to work.

So test this version out , Do a clean install ( wipe data / cache / dalvik ) after flashing the kernel & see if the camera work . and also media issue is gone i think :)

Try it and let me know !

Test Release : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pzaz96b3k0fjox8

Guest Mad-Dog4578

Anyone getting a problem with some apps installing. I am trying to install Titanium media and ics music but on pressing install nothing happens?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance guys :-)

PS this updated rom works get for me upto now. The last one was very laggie and beleive me i tried everything!!

running v.28,turned off the phone and flashed your kernel,phone boots up and everything seem to work,but see nothin' diferent than doom's

Now you can flash a rom right from this kernel. That's the difference. No need of flashing 2 different kernels.

Guest BuglyAstard

Name for kernel- KOodies Ernel. LOL

Im enjoying the rom, just had a few problems with the iphone theme in the lockscreen but thats probably just the theme the others work fine.

Im using baseband 67 as it seems that with 71 people couldnt hear me very well now no complaints. I really dont know if this helped or its my imagination but for what its worth..

First of all , Have to say , below Kernels are modified one's from Doom's & FXP to match MiUi Prime .

Credits : -

*For Doomlord - All the tools he has given us for easy developing for Our X10 .

*For Doomlord - Letting me use his Amazing Recovery system & his kernel sources .

*For FreeXperia Team - For not letting X10 Die & also there kernel .

*For THjap - Helping me out with the logo converting

*For Blagus & Luke - Gave big help creating this kernel .

*For Cobrato - Helping out in various occasions ( Very helpful guy & nice Friend )

Downloads:

oKernel - FXP MOD ( Default Kernel )

* Download Here - Flash with Flash tool

* Download wifi Modules Here - Flash with Recovery

Notes :

1. Since this is the default kernel , wifi modules don't need to be applied if you flash the rom from this kernel .

It's given because , if you use DK MOD kernel & flash wifi modules for it , & again want to use FXP MOD , you'll have to flash wifi modules .

2. You may need to disable access control in wifi tether to get it work .

oKernel DK MOD

* Download Here - Flash with Flash tool.

*Download Wifi Modules - Flash with Xrecovery.

Special Notes -

• Both Kernels Include Doom's Recovery System ( XREC / CWM 4 / CWM 5 ) { Does Not contain Bootmanager }

• Both Kernels are OC versions , But Set to boot on Default frequency ( 998 -245 )

• Both Kernels use default governor as " Ondemand "

[*]Use NoFrills Cpu Manager to set different settings & Frequancies

the one from the Rom Post

i wasnt flash this new relases so,anyway the old one way work fine(exelent) for me. but logical procedure is same, flash new kernel, format, wipe,reset all you can in xrec(cwm5) except sd card, then install rom and let phone BOOT

the one from the Rom Post

Which version exactly. Fxp or dk?

I tested the rom with both kernels, both work very well.

Are you sure you flashed 001 version with given kernel?

Edited by Oodie

Guest 1eyedmonster

Wicked ROM oodie one problem I have is that sending files via Bluetooth takes ages to send! Again cheers for the awesome kernel and ROM

Edited by 1eyedmonster

Wicked ROM oodie one problem I have is that sending files via Bluetooth takes ages to send and it takes about 10 seconds for the light to come on after plugging charger! I thought my usb was caput know its only minor! Again cheers for the awesome kernel and ROM

can you confirm that the media scanning issue ( not finding ringtones & etc ) is gone after the new kernel ?

Guest Rockstar239

Which version exactly. Fxp or dk?

I tested the rom with both kernels, both work very well.

Are you sure you flashed 001 version with given kernel?

Flashed dk, then cleared all data, cleared cache, then dalvik, then flashed rom through xrec then rebooted and it didn't been

EDIT: sorry about not providing much last night just sorta freaking out cos i just unlocked my bootloader and thought i F@K*D it. lol i managed to get "a1exander's M1U1 1.10.28" booted and running i just wanted to give yours a go first.

Edited by Rockstar239

Flashed dk, then cleared all data, cleared cache, then dalvik, then flashed rom through xrec then rebooted and it didn't been

EDIT: sorry about not providing much last night just sorta freaking out cos i just unlocked my bootloader and thought i F@K*D it. lol i managed to get "a1exander's M1U1 1.10.28" booted and running i just wanted to give yours a go first.

I don't really know what issue you got on booting . Using given kernels ( fxp & DK mods ) by me & using my rom ( which i released yesterday ) , no one ever reported a booting issue .

Only issue that we have right now is fonts not changing & I found the cause & will be fixed .

Oodie i get only 4 governors in nofrills cpu and deep sleep is not available...Currently using prime 001

Deep sleep is working well , just do a reboot & check .

& yeah . only 4 governors are available @ fxp mod . Flash DK mod for more governers .

What is deep sleep? Sorry bit of a amateur!

when the phone is idle ( no apps running or charging ) it goes to a deep sleep state which saves battery ( very low cpu usage) . only essential backgrounds apps are running like phone , sms .. etc .

Deep sleep is essential for a better battery life . Check cpu spy app , refresh & see what frequencies the phone runs on .