Just won this phone on ebay

Guest max84

Hi,

im new here and i won this phone for £46 used but it's in bad condition by the photo lol

iv'e never owned a andriod phone before this is all new to me here what seller said in listing,

in white. Phone and charger only. Phone is scratched, including the screen, only visable when turned off. Works well, fully unlocked and debranded, speaker when on the phone sounds muffled but apart from that in good working order. No reserve so grab a bargin.

Orange San Francisco - White (Unlocked) Debranded Smartphone

so can and should i buy a new front case for this phone, or should i leave it as it is,and what about the sound being muffled easy fix or not ?

hope i diddn't overpay for this thx.

http://imageshack.us...5/sanfranm.jpg/

will a three sim card work in it?

Edited by max84

Guest xondrax

wait until you get it. and see if the scratches bother you or not.....

Thats made by flash,I think that these scratches are not so bad...normal after using without screen protector.

Just got it and well pleasedwink.gif only a few scratches on the screen can live with that rest is minor, it has andriod 2.2 jellyfish RLS9 already loaded and is snappy run's youtube and angry birds really well, not sure if i will need to upgrade this or not.

the sound when on the phone isn't 100% but it doesn't bother me can still hear the voice.

+ as a added bonus it came with a 2gb micro sd card ,wasn't even mentioned on the ebay listing.

well happy with it for £46 this is a bargin.wink.gifsmile.gif

now need a case for it.

even angry birds rio runs 100% i thought it would be a laggy mess but no.

Edited by max84