Honeycomb (Android 3.0) in Racer

Guest alexxchaud

Guest alexxchaud

Honeycomb (Android 3.0) in Racer

The Personal 4pda for ZTE launched a Russian port of Android 3.0 SDK of Androidmade ​​by MTC to 916 (ZTE Racer Russian).

The Rom only works on Gen2 devices, so before installing it on Tim he should be upgraded to 2.2 and Live have to install the first Russian Rom 2.2.

What Does not:

• Camera (Neither Tim nor in the Mix)

• Bluetooth

• Sound

• Has some bugs

• There are some problems in interface

• The network works, but the dialer does not then you can not do links

So who wants to install already know it's a ROM in early development stage and has no Source Android 3.0 available so these bugs can take a long time to be solved(if).

Installation Tutorial:

1 - Install an Update first Gen2

2 - Install the Recovery Gen 2 to [content removed]

3 - Enter the Recovery> wipe data / factory reset

4 - Then wipe cache partition

5 - Go to Advanced> Dalvik cache wipe

6 - Go to mounts and storage> format:

/ Boot

/ Cache

/ system

/ date

/ sd-ext

7 - Go to install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard

8 - Select the file and install the Rom.

Once installed restart the system, I say that the ROM is at an early stage of development, please know who installed or install it contained bugs and you will have many problems if you are a new user and do not know how to solve problemsroms "do not install "if you have no idea how to get back to rom you had before" Do not install "if you can not use the Offline updater" Do not install "if you're desperateproblems with" simple "and not the device know how to solve them "do not install" ifyou've sent your phone locked in FTM screen to assist because he could not fix "Do not install."

Download Recovery for Gen2:

http://videonovosti.info/media/recovery.zip

Download Rom:

http://narod.ru/disk/start/30.dl18sg-narod.yandex.ru/29130662001/h5e2d85fda6ecacfa684f775ac84d0a6c/racer_honeycomb_gen2-fix1.zip

If you have problems install the Launcher interface coma:

http://www.4shared.com/file/B399PFDV/HoneycombLauncher1600_H.html

credits by: 4pda

Edited by alexxchaud

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LordCrash

While everyone was expecting something new from this idiot(D.R...as there ...someone who would like from india), I was able to run 4.0.1, if need be I will upload what happened ...

Edited by LordCrash

Guest Racerboy

While everyone was expecting something new from this idiot(D.R...as there ...someone who would like from india), I was able to run 4.0.1, if need be I will upload what happened ...

sure upload it, is it from AOSP build or ported from another ICS ROM device?

Guest LordCrash

sure upload it, is it from AOSP build or ported from another ICS ROM device?

yes, this is port.... wait a minute .... on what hosting is better to download?

Edited by LordCrash

Guest LordCrash

well, there is still much that is not working, here I am current half hour ago engaged in porting, made to run. so that the display and touchscreen work .... in general as upload to see what problems we can fix that anyone can

Guest Racerboy

well, there is still much that is not working, here I am current half hour ago engaged in porting, made to run. so that the display and touchscreen work .... in general as upload to see what problems we can fix that anyone can

ok i`m still learning but i`ll have a good look at it.....btw gen1 or gen2 not that it matters really i can change it

Guest Racerboy

maybe good idea for you to create a new thread with the ICS port link....then other people will know and maybe able to help with development

Edited by Racerboy

Guest LordCrash

maybe good idea for you to create a new thread with the ICS port link....then other people will know and maybe able to help with development

so little time, if you can create.