[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest chemicalbuz

its called MT Control now ;)

i don't have it O.o how could it be possible?! can you upload apk file or flashable zip please, i really can't understand why...i'm using cm .23, i've tried both 1% and 5%, mt control doesn't exist

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest TechnoLover

hmm that's weird, I added it to the download section, just install it as every app ;)

Sadly, with 1.3a my phone freezes at startup...

did you install the right version? cm for CM/MiUi, normal for acer based rom?

Edited by TechnoLover

Guest andryandrew

hmm that's weird, I added it to the download section, just install it as every app ;)

did you install the right version? cm for CM/MiUi, normal for acer based rom?

D'oh. Noob error :D

Thanks you very much :)

Guest chemicalbuz

ok it works now :) but there is an issue: it gives error when i do "set on boot", well it's not a real problem, i could set it manually every time after reboot :)

Guest andryandrew

I have a question (maybe already answered):

Davidevinavil managed to get LED notifications working for every app, not just stock ones, in his CM7. Can you do the same for this kernel? Or the problem is not located in the kernel?

Guest moeaeon

TechnoLover! Thx. There is small mistake^ when changing GPU speed there is popup that it has been updatet :rolleyes: And yes - "set on boot" gives error (both on CPU and GPU)

Guest vidalix

hi everyone... i've notice that all the gpu frequencies work (technolover's kernel edition 1.3a 5%), except the 368 mhz one.... infact when i return in mt control the gpu frequency return automatically on default (245)!!!

am i the only one with this problem?

Guest chemicalbuz

I am on. 24 you are on 23. Could make a difference.

in .24 changes only gpu oc, exacly what this kernel do, so i don't think it is the problem, but i had to install voltage control from apk, maybe technolover has upload "old" voltage control apk , from 1.3 and not from 1.3a?

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest sumdumguy

hi everyone... i've notice that all the gpu frequencies work (technolover's kernel edition 1.3a 5%), except the 368 mhz one.... infact when i return in mt control the gpu frequency return automatically on default (245)!!!

am i the only one with this problem?

yeh same here with same kernel, but running gpu tests seems to confirm the setting does actually take... edit, i think

Edited by sumdumguy

Guest vikings123

The new OC kernel won't work with stock ROM 4.000.14.AAP.FET.

It just froze there during booting process with TechnoLover's booting logo.

Flashed back to old kernel.

Guest chemicalbuz

in .24 changes only gpu oc, exacly what this kernel do, so i don't think it is the problem, but i had to install voltage control from apk, maybe technolover has upload "old" voltage control apk , from 1.3 and not from 1.3a?

EDIT: i installed cm .24 and 1.3a, now it works perfercly :D this kernel is awesome! i have only a little problem, gpu at 384mhz freeze after some minutes, i think gpu voltage for that frequency is set a bit too low for my phone, hoping that technolover could make another miracle and will add gpu voltage setting ;) and yes, another little bug, 368mhz doesn't set on boot, it returns to default frequency after reboot...anyway, it seams another phone! technolover is a kernel master!

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest TechnoLover

I try to fix both issues stay tuned - I have many ideas ;)

for GPU voltage... we can't raise/lower it for the moment! It doesn't take any effect in kernel.

I separated the app from the kernel, so the newest MT Control wll not be delivered with the kernel, so you have to update on your own. I don't want to make a new kernel version for every fix in the app ;)

Edited by TechnoLover

Guest blackvoske

I just upgraded to this version.... easy as hell :-)

But now, i want some speed... but don't know which settings are save and which are not.

Is there any relation between voltage and gpu ?

I can get my MT running at 1024, but if i set voltage 1200@1200... the benchmark tool gives me 1024 every time.

is that maybe a "bug" in antutu benchmark?

Edited by blackvoske