[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

Guest TechnoLover

Guest chemicalbuz

technolover i see with no frills that your kernel support 2 scheduler I\O: noop and cfq (noop gives best results)...is it possible to add some other options? i think we can get better result with sio scheduler, anyway last 1.2a kernel is almost perfect ;)

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest coffeedrinker

Special test kernel ONLY for users have a 3D bugs / trouble with 380mhz and 368mhz GPU.

This kernel set max freq of GPU at 297mhz.

Flash w\o check signature. Standard v.1.2a with 5% w/o CM.

This one is the first one to actually boot up properly for me. Thanks

Guest Al3ss10

Try a new test kernel. Sources by Marco.

My mod:

All system switch to 16bit colors.

LCD matrix OC.

Removed LCD FTE buffer (used for prevent tearing). Less input lags.

MDP subcore OC (do transfer image data from GPU to LCD).

Slow down freq OC GPU to 368mhz (for user have a freeze device).

!Add small bug with camera. Try to see camera menu. :blink::lol:

Flash w\o check signature. CM7 not supported. Battery 5%.

Next test kernel.

Camera bug now fixed. This bug produced by 16bit color mode. FPS down at 1fps. :unsure:

Other settings not changed.

Special test kernel ONLY for users have a 3D bugs / trouble with 380mhz and 368mhz GPU.

This kernel set max freq of GPU at 297mhz.

Flash w\o check signature. Standard v.1.2a with 5% w/o CM.

Are these kernels for the cyano 7.23/ 7.24 ?

I have problems with the battery and the gallery with the cyano 7.23 and I have tried the experimental kernels but they stop to start in technolovers kernel ediction...help me,please...

Guest scotth324

Once 1.2aCM 1% is flashed on Miui 2.2.17 it causes wifi not to work anymore. Wondering if there may be a way to fix this. Main reason I use this kernel is longer battery life and the incall volume boost. Volume boost is most important. I tried 1.1aCM as well but it still kills wifi. Backed up to the standard Miui ad it works fine.

Guest almighty15

Holy s*** at this kernal, Quadrant GLBenchmark... I have never seen my frame rates as high and as smooth as they are with this!!

nenamark 2 used to get 7fps with CM7, Not I've gone back to T&L metal with this kernal and now my average is 28fps!!

Guest scotth324

Looking forward to trying this new kernel once you get both voltages working. I like using Miui right now just because of the menus but if the Wifi doesn't work once kernel is flashed its not really great. Will try it with 2.2.24 when Lens gets it up. The kernel used to work with Miui 1.12.30. Greatly extends battery life though. Also makes us deaf people able to hear. May have to go back to T&L for Wiki and speakerphone again.

Guest TechnoLover

It is possible, but I won't do that because I can't do x% steps for everyone. If you don't like 1% use 5%, that's all I can do otherwise compile the kernel yourself ;) 

Edited by TechnoLover

Can anybody check if it's now possible to overclock via Settings in CyanogenMod?

No problems with that, no more of gallery freezing anymore to.

Thanks for great kernel