Tutorial - Get your MAC Address if you already unlocked - NOW UP!

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Yep in FTM mode, it says it on the front screen of the phone

Andrew

Did you click browse beside ports and find your phone? In software download application on your computer?

Guest Andymac1969

Did you click browse beside ports and find your phone? In software download application on your computer?

Yes, clicked browse by ports and the phone is not listed, I even reinstalled the USB drivers and put the phone into FTM mode again, the phone is currently connected to the PC with FTM on the screen

Andrew

Guest tilal6991

Yes, clicked browse by ports and the phone is not listed, I even reinstalled the USB drivers and put the phone into FTM mode again, the phone is currently connected to the PC with FTM on the screen

Andrew

I'm stumped. What I suggested has worked for everyone so far :(. I'll try and come up with something.

Guest Andymac1969

I'm stumped. What I suggested has worked for everyone so far :(. I'll try and come up with something.

Cheers for your help mate, the phone and WIFI is working, just get that error message when I enable WIFI through settings, if I turn WIFI on through the power control I do not see the message.

Regards

Andrew

Guest Andymac1969

I was having the same problem, you need to go into the qpst configuration and add new port in the ports tab :)

You de man, there she is now

Thanks

Andrew

Guest tilal6991

I unlocked my phone but did not wrote down my MAC address before... Is there a way to get my Wi-fi working?

Thanks for the help

Yep - follow the same tut above but when it comes to editing nvitems just use a random mac address.

Guest 0mniknightz

wow. this help! gonna try it later, but i wanna to know, as i m downloading bluemonte now, should i unlock it 1st or it doesnt matter if i use a custom rom?

Guest zomgbugs

I unlocked my phone but did not wrote down my MAC address before... Is there a way to get my Wi-fi working?

Thanks for the help

Look at your bluetooth address and change maybe the last few chars; in my case, only the last digit is changed - and by one unit.

Guest zomgbugs

wow. this help! gonna try it later, but i wanna to know, as i m downloading bluemonte now, should i unlock it 1st or it doesnt matter if i use a custom rom?

It would overwrite it with a stock zte rom, so no real point in installing bluemonte first.

Edited by zomgbugs

Guest tilal6991

Unlock first and then flash custom ROM

Guest 0mniknightz

:lol: done! so far nothing happen yet..but as usual my bluetooth cant connect to my laptop >.< try to change to bluemonte now, nvr try flash new rom before, hope everything will be smooth.

I would get rid of any C++ things you already have installed.

Yeah done that one already,rebooted,and tried again,but same error ?

Googled error 1935. It seems like a good registry clean could solve it,so I am on that now.

Must be common as there is a website dedicated to it :lol:

http://www.error1935.org/

Edited by Guest

Guest anfield786

I've managed to follow the step by step guide as described by tilal and all seemed to be going well. Edited the file via hex editor and restored and no problems. Went back into phone to check the Wifi Mac address and it states "unavailable" likewise for Bluetooth.

Anyone have any idea where I went wrong?

Guest tilal6991

I've managed to follow the step by step guide as described by tilal and all seemed to be going well. Edited the file via hex editor and restored and no problems. Went back into phone to check the Wifi Mac address and it states "unavailable" likewise for Bluetooth.

Anyone have any idea where I went wrong?

Connect to wifi and switch on Bluetooth

Guest anfield786

Connect to wifi and switch on Bluetooth

I switched on Bluetooth and that has populated the Bluetooth address so great. Went to set up wifi and it wont allow me. Under the WiFi it says "Error" . Any idea where I go from here?

Guest tilal6991

I switched on Bluetooth and that has populated the Bluetooth address so great. Went to set up wifi and it wont allow me. Under the WiFi it says "Error" . Any idea where I go from here?

What rom are you using?

Guest tilal6991

Sorry but I'm a newbie to all of this. How do i determine which rom I'm using?

Well what did you install after unlocking? Have you installed clockwork mod.