CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

• 1 month later...
Guest alex_fonseca

This is a very quick rom, but unfortunately has the same issue almost all CM7 have, Bluetooth headset is not working.

In fact, except for Lens CM9 (that has the camera and 3G issue, but that bluetooth headset works) I didn’t find any CM rom with this issue solved

Do you have any update or way to solve this issue?

Guest Lens_flare
but unfortunately has the same issue almost all CM7 have,

oO

so you state that some cm roms have that feature? ;]

Do you have any update or way to solve this issue?

nope.. if I got a bt headset like yours, I'd see what's actually up. But, ... you know, now device broken etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alex_fonseca

No, no CM7 I tested had that issue solved. But your CM9 ROM did, it worked great. Too bad for the camera and data issues because if that only worked then I think it would be the best ROM for LM.

Guest OptimusGiglio

suddenly on my phone it appeared a "system error" and the phone screen was totally black.

What's the origin of this error? Have I to reinstall the zip?

Guest Lens_flare
suddenly on my phone it appeared a "system error" and the phone screen was totally black.
oO maybe one of your app caused such behaviour.. do a wipe and try to install one by one and test

Guest acer-

What's the origin of this error? Have I to reinstall the zip?

Did this occur after u modified the system for the lg widget???

Maybe u did something wrong while compiling or copying

Guest OptimusGiglio

Did this occur after u modified the system for the lg widget???

Maybe u did something wrong while compiling or copying

No, I don't think so. The LG widget was on my phone since a couple of days without any problems.

But probably when I disabled CM7 lockscreen it occured that error.

I wiped everything and now the cm7 works!

Guest lenottero

Hi guys!

I'm using this rom (a big thanks to lens flare and davidevinavil) and it works great. ;)

Now I'd have a question: is it possible to convert all the internal partitions from yaffs to ext4? Is it worth to do that in our device or not? Many thanks in advance :)

Guest Lens_flare
is it possible to convert all the internal partitions from yaffs to ext4? Is it worth to do that in our device or not? Many thanks in advance :)
it's a matter of kernel.It took htc devs some months to do so, but actually nothing changed.

Guest lenottero

it's a matter of kernel.It took htc devs some months to do so, but actually nothing changed.

Oh I see, so actually nothing of the kind, thanks Lens :)

I done this question because a few days ago I converted to ext4 the Galaxy SCL i9003 of my brother and I have to say that his device became really more fast than before, so I was asking to myself if it were possible to do that on our Acer Liquid Metal too :)

Btw I take this opprtunity to ask you another question. On cyanogenmod 7 settings there's a really useful option to disable the scrolling cache and I have to say that the scrolling of the device is really improved and the lags are decreased (except with few apps like twitter where I noticed a worsening of the scrolling). Now I'd like to know if on Cyanogenmod 9 and later that option is already merged in it since I noticed that it has been removed from the settings list. Thank you again :)

Guest Lens_flare
I'd like to know if on Cyanogenmod 9 and later that option is already merged in it since I noticed that it has been removed from the settings list.

the only I know here - hardware acceleration became that power, which decreases lags etc.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest BlackDiamond87

Btw I take this opprtunity to ask you another question. On cyanogenmod 7 settings there's a really useful option to disable the scrolling cache and I have to say that the scrolling of the device is really improved and the lags are decreased (except with few apps like twitter where I noticed a worsening of the scrolling). Now I'd like to know if on Cyanogenmod 9 and later that option is already merged in it since I noticed that it has been removed from the settings list. Thank you again :)

Well, as far as I know the scrolling cache has been disabled in Cyanogenmod 10 when long flings are made. Take a look here ;)

the only I know here - hardware acceleration became that power, which decreases lags etc.

Yeah, I totally agree, the hardware acceleration is a manna from heaven! :)

P.S: I'm running cyanogenmod 7 too and it is simply great! Thank you very much Lens Flare and davidevinavil for your work! :)

Guest lenottero

Ok, thank you guys!

Btw please could you tell me if in this rom the compcache has been disabled by default? I tried to go in performance settings but there is nothing about it. How do I know if compcache is enabled or disabled?

Edited by lenottero

Guest Lens_flare
Btw please could you tell me if in this rom the compcache has been disabled by default? I tried to go in performance settings but there is nothing about it. Hod do I know if compcache is enabled or disabled?

not enabled in kernel, we need a module to use it.

Guest lenottero

not enabled in kernel, we need a module to use it.

Ok, so it is not enabled (I'm running the technolover kernel though, but I think it's the same and it's not enabled in any case), that's what I wanted to hear :)

Thank you again Lens! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest azuki83

Hello everyone!

I'm running this rom (7.29 davidevinavil version) and I have a little issue: once I finished to use the usb connection to transfer my files from PC, the phone become slow and laggy for a while (about 3-4 minutes). Why? Just for info I flashed the latest version of technolover kernel (1.5) and the script AD2SDX... could be one of them the reason maybe?

Guest Lens_flare
I'm running this rom (7.29 davidevinavil version) and I have a little issue: once I finished to use the usb connection to transfer my files from PC, the phone become slow and laggy for a while (about 3-4 minutes). Why? Just for info I flashed the latest version of technolover kernel (1.5) and the script AD2SDX... could be one of them the reason maybe?
I bet it's a2sdx.

Guest azuki83

I bet it's a2sdx.

Even with a class 10 sd card? If so I suppose that a2sdx is not fully compatible with cm7 because when I had t&l rom I didn't have this issue...

By the way Lens I just visited your website and I realized of your cm7 version only now... has it the same performance of davidevinavil version? Sorry, I don't want to create competition, it's just to know what's the real difference from your version :)

Edited by azuki83

Guest Lens_flare
Even with a class 10 sd card? If so I suppose that a2sdx is not fully compatible with cm7 because when I had t&l rom I didn't have this issue...

yea, the issue is that a2sdx is not intended to be used on cm.

By the way Lens I just visited your website and I realized of your cm7 version only now... has it the same performance of davidevinavil version? Sorry, I don't want to create competition, it's just to know what's the real difference from your version :)
they are equal (we used the same source), just davidevinavil has some more kernel features from technolover, I only have ones supported by cm. Edited by Lens_flare

Guest azuki83

yea, the issue is that a2sdx is not intended to be used on cm.

they are equal (we used the same source), just davidevinavil has some more kernel features from technolover, I only have ones supported by cm.

Ok, many thanks Lens :)