CyanogenMod-7.1-LiquidMt

Guest davidevinavil

Guest chemicalbuz

I can use wifi, small issue on wifi icon in status bar, but i can't Get GSM and umts, also can't enter google account,It loads forever. Anyway this rom is very lightweight :)

Guest corenkyle

Nice work, I Have a small problem with the google account. it impossible to connect.

And no access to the market and so on ...

What is Gapps?

Edited by corenkyle

Guest davidevinavil

Hey people 150 download since yesterday and a few comments?! It's good.. it's no good.. it's bad.. but at least a tank you for your hard work :(

Just two words..

Guest scotth324

I very much appreciate your work on this and other ROM's and your work for the overclock kernel. I have not had a chance to try it out due to work and appointments. I plan to hopefully tonight. Will put it through its paces and see how it works out. Have not downloaded it yet either. I am interested to see how the battery life turns out. I will also be flashing it using the newest recovery. Few things different than what you did so it will be tried out a different way. Also I will be trying Technolover's overclock kernel with it as well. Can't kill it bad enough to not be able to recover so may as well give it a go.

Edited by scotth324

Guest moeaeon

Works like a charm. 1500 quadrant score with 122-1017Mhz ondemand, and 30+ progs installed with Link2SD.

Doesn`t work: torch light, fm radio, notifications LED (battery LED work), headphones.

there is something with Wi-Fi, sometimes after reboot it doesn`t work, but after several reboots it is strarting to work again.

Guest davidevinavil

I very much appreciate your work on this and other ROM's and your work for the overclock kernel. I have not had a chance to try it out due to work and appointments. I plan to hopefully tonight. Will put it through its paces and see how it works out. Have not downloaded it yet either. I am interested to see how the battery life turns out. I will also be flashing it using the newest recovery. Few things different than what you did so it will be tried out a different way. Also I will be trying Technolover's overclock kernel with it as well. Can't kill it bad enough to not be able to recover so may as well give it a go.

Don't change kernel...

CM7 one has different Ramdisk

Guest corenkyle

Rom works well

problem:

screen-lock not sim card

it works well resale of 3G is available but not connected

Call-in microphone does not work at all unpleasant

No buzzer-for message (setting I think?)

no notification led

no wifi (wlan_tool ==> 1)

During the installation from the market after a mememoire regardless saturated while I have 50 mo

Sorry for my English I'm French

Edited by corenkyle

Guest davidevinavil

Yeahhhhh :)

Now audio is not distorted :)

On rx and tx :)

@Lens >>> I'm not so bad ;)

To fix metallic voice and use u8800' libaudio source I've compared AudioHardware.cpp from u8800 and snddev_data_marimba.c from A4 kernel source...

We can fix with same metod also bluetooth and hearphone audio flux..

But before must have hearphone recognized and have to investigate...

put this libaudio.so and libaudiopolicy.so into system/lib folder..

libaudio.so

libaudiopolicy.so

You can use root explorer or adb..

Reboot..

Enjoy

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest davidevinavil

Rom works well

problem:

screen-lock not sim card

it works well resale of 3G is available but not connected

Call-in microphone does not work at all unpleasant

No buzzer-for message (setting I think?)

no notification led

no wifi (wlan_tool ==> 1)

During the installation from the market after a mememoire regardless saturated while I have 50 mo

Sorry for my English I'm French

I've about 170 Mb with gapps installed

Guest corenkyle

I install several apk but I still have a lot of space and the market refuses to install, it said that there is more room

New flash (4.0.13 => CM7) and look if the problem is still

Edited by corenkyle

Guest moeaeon

put this libaudio.so and libaudiopolicy.so into system/lib folder..

libaudio.so

libaudiopolicy.so

You can use root explorer or adb..

Reboot..

Enjoy

What to test with this lib files?

Guest moeaeon

No test.. replace and you'll get better audio.. try and see

Nice, no more distortion) what about headphones? Maybe you need to test smth?

Edited by moeaeon

Guest davidevinavil

Nice, no more distortion) what about headphones? Maybe you need to test smth?

I'm working on headphones...

Just a tip.. Seems that volume of incoming call is lowered at any new call but just push vol+ to get maximum volume..

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest scotth324

I can't get into Market to install a file manager program to move those lib files. Force closes all the time. I can make outgoing calls and I have installed the gapps package and have connected to my account. Wifi seems to work. No SIM card shows up as is known. I am working on it though. Everything else seems to be working well. Certainly looks very nice and boots fast. Wifi doesn't start after a reboot but your fix does fix it up right quickly. I have a problem with my dialer freezing up on me. I have gone to make a call and it went black and froze and one I started a call and it froze half way through. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So far though it seems to be working nicely. Going to keep on installing stuff from apk's as the Market does not work. If there are any kinds of logs I could run I will be happy to if you will tell me how to take one. I am not good at this game.

Nice work though. Very speedy. Shall test the battery life tomorrow.