[ROM] Oxygen

Guest koudelka

Guest koudelka

Hello people, I just did a quick port of Oxygen rom (from http://oxygen.im) for our liquid. I have not been using it for long, but so far everything seems to be working.

If anyone wants to give it a try you can download it from here: http://www.multiupload.com/OG375615KE (I use phoenix kernel and ramdisk from miui)

You know the drill, backup and so on :) Enjoy! Any questions or comments just post them in this thread :) I am especially interested about battery life experience. (I dont have dataplan so I cant test battery life for that usecase)

It is nice to see all the great work from the liquid developers still going on :))

*rom info

this rom is very minimal and zip file is only 66mb

I have removed some apps from original oxygen rom (live wallpapers and some others) that I think our liquid is not fast enough for

I have also replaced the launcher with latest launcher pro (much smoother)

Android version 2.3.7, Oxygen version 2.3.2, market included

Not working:

Usb mass storage

Camcorder (photo works)

sensors need sanity app (do not use myself)

Edited by koudelka

Guest koudelka

so this is an AOSP minimal rom or what ?

AOSP but with some added features (some of their own and some from CM). for example, you have the power options in notification, and overclock in system settings. (powershortcuts are also customizable from settings). kind of middle ground between AOSP and CM (but closer to AOSP)

Guest RomzesRover_R

imho: nothing new in this rom is not (the usual CM or minimal liquid next with phoenix kernel) is better to try to port the rom with sense 2.0+3.0

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Guest RomzesRover_R

mount sd card, l ,p ,g sensors, install apss, video cam not worked...

i try to do this :)

что-то у меня получилось, постараюсь еще лучше сделать

something I came up, I'll try to do even better

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Guest RomzesRover_R

Okay, I did everything I could

here is the link ox3

i do:

liquid sett 1

installing apps 1

P-sensor, L-sensor, swap and video camera not worked :(

who do this i give ginger ))

rom good more free mem of ram, and fastly )

work in progress...///

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Guest Probie wan kenobi

so after 2 day of use, i have only 2 issu fast batery drain and camcorder give me FC, without that it's a great rom i'll keep it !

Compared to latest Liquid Next version, Standby consuption is worst or better?

Guest ghenton

Okay, I did everything I could

here is the link ox3

i do:

liquid sett 1

installing apps 1

P-sensor, L-sensor, swap and video camera not worked :(

who do this i give ginger ))

rom good more free mem of ram, and fastly )

work in progress...///

does a complete wipe on install, very good battery, is fast and lean, but starts up in Russian language, Bluetooth not working fully.

Compared to latest Liquid Next version, Standby consuption is worst or better?

Worst for me but i charge my phone everyday so it's okay

Edited by LcD59c

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marius12345

Hello people, I just did a quick port of Oxygen rom (from http://oxygen.im) for our liquid. I have not been using it for long, but so far everything seems to be working.

If anyone wants to give it a try you can download it from here: http://www.multiupload.com/OG375615KE (I use phoenix kernel and ramdisk from miui)

You know the drill, backup and so on :) Enjoy! Any questions or comments just post them in this thread :) I am especially interested about battery life experience. (I dont have dataplan so I cant test battery life for that usecase)

It is nice to see all the great work from the liquid developers still going on :))

*rom info

I have removed some apps from original oxygen rom (live wallpapers and some others) that I think our liquid is not fast enough for

nice rom i just instaled today t ofirst look workks veryyy god and the proximity sensor woorks whit Sanity ,i have liquid s100(A1) and whit this rom

for now works 100%

Guest marius12345

No big problems. Fast, light and usable.

Proximity sensor doesn't work.

Great job!

proximty work whit sanity 2.1.1 ;),but usb conection dont work

Edited by marius12345

Guest ManniX.ita

Damn fast, wifi works fine, market too.

Very smooth, no slowdowns.

Enabling compcache breaks apps2sd.

Camcorder doesn't work.

Some translation fix needed.

Guest marius12345

*rom info

can you helpme ,i have a problem whit usb conection ,phone sais is conect but my comp can,t open de sd card