[ROM] Oxygen

Guest koudelka

Guest ManniX.ita

can you helpme ,i have a problem whit usb conection ,phone sais is conect but my comp can,t open de sd card

Reflash, I don't have issues with USB connection, I can see the sdcard perfeclty

Guest marius12345

Reflash, I don't have issues with USB connection, I can see the sdcard perfeclty

i reflaash ,but nothing hapend ,and i have driver for acer usb instaled ,my comp see the sd but can not open,sais its nothing there

Guest ManniX.ita

what device u use,can instaled in acer s100

He suggest Koudelka to start from the Nexus port of Oxygen, as it is can't be used on Liquid.

About the USB I don't know, it works for me, which base .bin you started from?

Guest marius12345

He suggest Koudelka to start from the Nexus port of Oxygen, as it is can't be used on Liquid.

About the USB I don't know, it works for me, which base .bin you started from?

i make a clean instalation ,i use first 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT.bin,after i instal malez recovery,and after oxygen ,but everithing after was instabile

Guest ManniX.ita

i make a clean instalation ,i use first 4.008.08.EMEA.VFIT.bin,after i instal malez recovery,and after oxygen ,but everithing after was instabile

I used 4.002.14 as base bin maybe that's the difference

Guest koudelka

can you helpme ,i have a problem whit usb conection ,phone sais is conect but my comp can,t open de sd card

Sorry, usb mass storage is a known problem, I have not looked in to it more. For now I just use mass storage mode via recovery(I dont use it that often).

I updated the first post with known issues.

Guest koudelka

koud, u can use the liquidnext library and work to fix the issues, it is gingerbread too...

Inviato dal mio Liquid usando Tapatalk

liquidnext vold solved it for you? I am pretty sure I was using vold from liquidnext already...

Guest marius12345

liquidnext vold solved it for you? I am pretty sure I was using vold from liquidnext already...

can you make a custom rom from acer liquid express to work for acer liquid s100?,from -gsmarena.com- i see it's not to much difference between the two, flash and it lacks only a button

Guest koudelka

can you make a custom rom from acer liquid express to work for acer liquid s100?,from -gsmarena.com- i see it's not to much difference between the two, flash and it lacks only a button

they are more different than you think, liquid express uses different chipset (MSM 7227 Turbo)

Guest marius12345

Hello people, I just did a quick port of Oxygen rom (from http://oxygen.im) for our liquid. I have not been using it for long, but so far everything seems to be working.

If anyone wants to give it a try you can download it from here: http://www.multiupload.com/OG375615KE (I use phoenix kernel and ramdisk from miui)

You know the drill, backup and so on :) Enjoy! Any questions or comments just post them in this thread :) I am especially interested about battery life experience. (I dont have dataplan so I cant test battery life for that usecase)

It is nice to see all the great work from the liquid developers still going on :))

*rom info

this rom is very minimal and zip file is only 66mb

I have removed some apps from original oxygen rom (live wallpapers and some others) that I think our liquid is not fast enough for

I have also replaced the launcher with latest launcher pro (much smoother)

Android version 2.3.7, Oxygen version 2.3.2, market included

Not working:

Usb mass storage

Camcorder (photo works)

sensors need sanity app (do not use myself)

hy,last night i succed to instal oxigen to my acer liquid ,i use for base 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_256_bin.zip,and after i make whith malez recovery 6.1 full wipe,after this i instal oxygen and usb works ,i use santy for proximity and ofcourse camcorder is broked just photo works,sanity not all time work good but its ok maybe you help me whit the camcorder if you have time :),and if you have another custom rom for acer liquid just telme if you need a tester ,i promiss to send any feedback quicley

Edited by marius12345

• 3 weeks later...