[DEV] AOSP Dev for Zte Blade

Guest t0mm13b

Guest fedezubo

which tpt version? where you've bought it from?

my blade is from UK, i've bought it in a orange store. The phone was tpt'ed with wbaw's method. The package was shipped with the 7.0.3 update for the cyanogenmod. smile.gif

Guest fedezubo

you should try last tpt v10 (215mb system)...

but, how can i do it? i download the tpt, put it on the phone, do all the stuff and that's all? Or i've gotta revert back to GEN1 and then again to GEN2?

Guest leopesto

but, how can i do it? i download the tpt, put it on the phone, do all the stuff and that's all? Or i've gotta revert back to GEN1 and then again to GEN2?

the first you said :)

Guest t0mm13b

@t0mm13b Perhaps it would be a good idea to change the thread name to avoid people getting in here to ask for a ROM or complain for what's not working. Maybe changing it to something like Android AOSP development or anything else that doesn't include ICS on the title may lead to less people watching the thread and, therefore, there would be less useless posts.

Hummm.... how do I change the thread title - now am starting to feel like an idiot :D LOL!

Guest hugobosslives

Hummm.... how do I change the thread title - now am starting to feel like an idiot :D LOL!

no worries,

go to the first post then:

Edit > Use Full Editor (next to save changes) > then a box should appear above the post where you can change the titles > save changes > done smile.gif > crack on with ICS development tongue.gif

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest t0mm13b

no worries,

go to the first post then:

Edit > Use Full Editor (next to save changes) > then a box should appear above the post where you can change the titles > save changes > done smile.gif > crack on with ICS development tongue.gif

Done :P

Guest t0mm13b

Have built the new ROM, with ARMv6 support (Thanks to CM9 team), its sluggish - a lot more so than ARMv5 funnily enough, still no luck with libaudio.

Will recompile again with KK's improved EGL hack found on the previous pages (Cheers for that!)

Telephony is still bootlooping, think I know why but to home in on it is like looking for a needle in the haystack.

Have discovered that using ccache helps speed up the compile process and re-compiling.

Here's the script called SPEEDUP.SH, chmod'd to 0755, I use prior to invoking the build

#!/bin/sh

export USE_CCACHE=1

export CCACHE_DIR=/home/t0mm13b/AOSP/IceCreamSandwich/CACHE_ICS/.ccache

/home/t0mm13b/AOSP/IceCreamSandwich/src/prebuilt/linux-x86/ccache/ccache -M 20G

Will report back later with any more progress.. ;)

Guest JustasU

Is it posible to instal this gen1 to gen2 for alredy in gen2 sold phones??. Becouse of this 215mb system its usefull.

Edited by JustasU

Guest fedezubo

Is it posible to instal this gen1 to gen2 for alredy in gen2 sold phones??. Becouse of this 215mb system its usefull.

yes but, ask in the TPT thread not here!

Here's the script called SPEEDUP.SH, chmod'd to 0755, I use prior to invoking the build

#!/bin/sh

export USE_CCACHE=1

export CCACHE_DIR=/home/t0mm13b/AOSP/IceCreamSandwich/CACHE_ICS/.ccache

/home/t0mm13b/AOSP/IceCreamSandwich/src/prebuilt/linux-x86/ccache/ccache -M 20G

You're on Arch, right?
pacman -S ccache

PATH=/usr/lib/ccache/bin/:$PATH

Edited by sm4tik

Guest t0mm13b

You're on Arch, right?

pacman -S ccache

PATH=/usr/lib/ccache/bin/:$PATH

Yes Arch is right :)

Did not realize ccache was in the package manager, but thought maybe, ccache that comes with the google's code was "better"... thanks for that tip :)

Update 12 is latest? Sorry I'm not able to build, running well with Gapps!

You have got working android market? Can you give link for working gapps?

Edited by G3D

Guest jonas.lindberg

Link from previous page fails for me :(

Please... just look at the previous page, the link's right there.

Same for me aswell, could it be because of too small system partition? No errors when I flash it in cwm but when I boot the browser is gone, youtube and market is there but since I can't sync my google account it doesn't make anyone happy...

Guest Pelemanne

what "system" size is needed for ICS (eg Update12) and which version of gapps will work?

I've 230 Mb, works fine.

Here's some guidance for you

Edited by Pelemanne