New phone for remainder of my contract

Guest LambOfGod

Guest LambOfGod

Hey i am an owner of a 2 year contract with t mobile - huawei u8220, which broke down last year, so i got pulse mini, which became unusable with a sim after 4 months and now i need a new phone for the remainder of my contract

im looking for a phone which is available on T-mobile as pay as you go, which has a case with a build in battery i could buy for it...

atm ive looked at samsung galaxy ace as its dropped in about £100 so far. but have not found a case with an external battery i want it to last atleast a day as i will pass this phone onto my brother

any other ideas, also i want 2.3 or one with a stable cyanogen mod of 2.3 if anyone knows! im looking at the same time, but my pulse is really dragging my down on reliability, its not receiving texts properly and is laggy as hell! (CM7 experimental but i dnt wnna lose 2.3 lol)

EDIT:

Decision over... i got the ace :)

Edited by LambOfGod

Guest unrandomsam

Hey i am an owner of a 2 year contract with t mobile - huawei u8220, which broke down last year, so i got pulse mini, which became unusable with a sim after 4 months and now i need a new phone for the remainder of my contract

im looking for a phone which is available on T-mobile as pay as you go, which has a case with a build in battery i could buy for it...

atm ive looked at samsung galaxy ace as its dropped in about £100 so far. but have not found a case with an external battery i want it to last atleast a day as i will pass this phone onto my brother

any other ideas, also i want 2.3 or one with a stable cyanogen mod of 2.3 if anyone knows! im looking at the same time, but my pulse is really dragging my down on reliability, its not receiving texts properly and is laggy as hell! (CM7 experimental but i dnt wnna lose 2.3 lol)

EDIT:

Decision over... i got the ace :)

Dunno why you wouldn't get the T-Mobile Vivacity or an Orange monte carlo

Guest LambOfGod

Dunno why you wouldn't get the T-Mobile Vivacity or an Orange monte carlo

good point, but yeah i got the ace, its VERY nice, i had problems at first use with huawei but that was 2 years ago.... and technology evolves exponentially lol, so tbh all phones are prob about the same now (in that price range)