4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Lupus77

I recommend a wipe, although some users have reported not needing to...

P

Yeah, had no choice. Nandroid Backup had MD5 error. But I managed to make backups with Titanium Backup, even though I had no menu button :D

Full wipe afterwards, and everything is working fine.

Guest gmoneyrox

Did wipes and applied this update and now I don't have a drop down notification bar, no battery status, no wifi status, and I don't have my touch menu keys at the bottom. If I go into an app, there is no way to back out of it with the touch screen menu, back, and home buttons missing.

Yes, I baked them into the rom correctly!

G

Guest Lupus77

Did wipes and applied this update and now I don't have a drop down notification bar, no battery status, no wifi status, and I don't have my touch menu keys at the bottom. If I go into an app, there is no way to back out of it with the touch screen menu, back, and home buttons missing.

G

Did u you a full wipe? I had the same problem, cache wipe or dalvik wipe did not help, just a full wipe. Now everything works again.

Guest PaulOBrien

G

A wipe should prevent this happening.

Which UI option did you select (or did you use pre-bake?)

P

Guest StuMcBill

Ok, everytime I now go into Google Wallet it asks for my Pin, I put it in correctly and it says "Error Please Try Again"

However, if I put it in correctly, the "X tries remaining" count doesn't change, but if I put it in Wrong the number of tries goes down. I can clear data and re-set the pin, but even then I still cant activate the Google Prepaid Card.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers

Stewart

Edited by StuMcBill

Also noticed that my Natwest app has disappeared. Keep getting system.ui closing on me and got a bug report box open asking me how to send info. Is this the ROM or NOVA? Any suggestions on where to send the bug report to?

Thanks

Just need to change the build.prop to be the yakju (GSM) build instead of the mysid (LTE) one - works fine...

ro.build.description=yakju-user 4.0.2 ICL53F 235179 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=google/yakju/maguro:4.0.2/ICL53F/235179:user/release-keys

Guest PaulOBrien

Ok, everytime I now go into Google Wallet it asks for my Pin, I put it in correctly and it says "Error Please Try Again"

However, if I put it in correctly, the "X tries remaining" count doesn't change, but if I put it in Wrong the number of tries goes down. I can clear data and re-set the pin, but even then I still cant activate the Google Prepaid Card.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers

Stewart

Weird, gonna tinker with it today.

P

Guest miraclestone

Weird, gonna tinker with it today.

P

Same with me - setup correctly the first time to set the PIN. After that - giving me an error when I enter it.

Guest gmoneyrox

A wipe should prevent this happening.

Which UI option did you select (or did you use pre-bake?)

P

I tried both pre-bake and custom kitchen and selected the UI that I have been using with the last couple of rom updates. It's the one that gives you the menu button on both sides with search. Although I see two of them in the kitchen and one contains the word "hidden".

I did the usual wipe cache partition and wipe davlik cache but I did not do a wipe data/factory reset as I never have used that last option in the past.

G

Guest gmoneyrox

Did u you a full wipe? I had the same problem, cache wipe or dalvik wipe did not help, just a full wipe. Now everything works again.

Interesting. I did the usual wipe cache partition and wipe davlik cache but I did not do a wipe data/factory reset. Is that what you are referring to as a "full wipe"?

G

Guest PaulOBrien

I tried both pre-bake and custom kitchen and selected the UI that I have been using with the last couple of rom updates. It's the one that gives you the menu button on both sides with search. Although I see two of them in the kitchen and one contains the word "hidden".

I did the usual wipe cache partition and wipe davlik cache but I did not do a wipe data/factory reset as I never have used that last option in the past.

G

And there's your problem!

P

Guest StuMcBill

Just tried to connect my Galaxy Nexus to my TV via my MHL adapter (which has worked in the past), and as soon as I connect the HDMI cable, the phone reboots - restoring my AOKP Nandroid to see if it works via that, to see of its a ROM issue?

Anyone else able to connect their Telly?

Stewart

Guest StuMcBill

Yes!

P

Is that to me or gmoneyrox?

Stewart

**Edit**

OK - went back to my AOKP Nandroid Backup and I can connect to my TV no problem but when using MCRr11 it restarts when the HDMI cable is connected?

Can I pull some logs etc to help diagnose? Whats the best way to do it and what would you need?

Stewart

Edited by StuMcBill

Guest PaulOBrien

Is that to me or gmoneyrox?

Stewart

**Edit**

OK - went back to my AOKP Nandroid Backup and I can connect to my TV no problem but when using MCRr11 it restarts when the HDMI cable is connected?

Can I pull some logs etc to help diagnose? Whats the best way to do it and what would you need?

Stewart

Oops, sorry, i'll try my MHL cable tonight!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Changes are starting to go in the kitchen that will later become the Beta 2 release! :)

P

Changelog

9 Feb 16:00 pre-Beta 2

• Even faster rotation
  • Added optional stock Launcher with rotation support

2 things I miss from the AOSP ROM I was using:

- CPU speed adjustment in Settings

- Notification toggles built in

If you could shoe-horn them in it's be awesome!

Guest PaulOBrien

Another round of changes in the kitchen and coming in Beta 2!

P

Changelog

9 Feb 17:00 pre-Beta 2

• Added 'offline gallery' option
  • Removed rotation from the lockscreen (by popular request!)