4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest BushMasterSix

Hello Paul,

Hello guys,

Works really good, but somethings I get a call with the right ringtone but with no capability to open up the call no button?

What can I do? Sometimes it happens ,.. sometimes not.

Reboot helps.

Thanks

Edited by BushMasterSix

Guest siedkins

ICL53F will be merged in tomorrow.

P

WHOOOP !!! I was just about to post here asking ....

Where can we see the change logs? I saw someone post that they had added some USB support in the ROM but it would be good to see the full list.

Guest Drawde40599

Have you seen any improvements using the new firmware base?

Will we be getting Google Wallet anytime soon? :D

check xda ive been using google wallet flawless for days now been compwtable with pauls roms not one issue

Guest wireagent

How is the Kernel? Save to use or a battery drainer? Not sure if I should give it a try ot stick with the stock kernel.

Also, has the menu-button mod been fixed so that it does not show on the lock screen and automatically unlock the phone when pressed?

Which Baseband is Newer? The XX Version or the UG one?

Guest AndyCr15

check xda ive been using google wallet flawless for days now been compwtable with pauls roms not one issue

Could you give a little more info please? I tried one from XDA and I lost my notification bar and buttons!

Guest tollpatsch

Hey guys i have flash this rom , and all is going. After 3 hours i have make a longer call and take a little game on the same time. Then it's my nexus going off. An now can't startet it's booting to google logo not more. I have start cwm but here says me by a backup restore error while restoring data! What can i do?

I hope you have understand me

Guest BushMasterSix

Hello,

may anyone have the same issue:

Yesterday after wiping and flashing with Paul's newest ROM, I can't accept calls.

Very curious was: I heart a ringtone but no button to press to accept the call. May someone recognized the same issue?

2nd question: When will the pre-Ir7 be final?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

it first, thanks for this Great work here, got Premium Membership today.

Baked my first ROM's but can't get the Offline Gallery to my ROM, I check the box, bake the ROM and Gallery is still Online (G+) also if I save the settings and load the page again the Offline Gallery Box is unchecked again.

Guest munkiii

Could you give a little more info please? I tried one from XDA and I lost my notification bar and buttons!

This also happens to me when i have tried to install Wallet before (twice so far, soft buttons have disappeared both times).

Good job i keep a nandroid backup before every modification.

Guest tungmeister

Just to confirm the current limitations of facebook contact sync are selecting "sync with existing contacts" syncs all facebook contacts regardless and the synced facebook pictures are of a very low resolution?

Guest mamoulian

Is there a changelog for firmware XWKK9?

Seems co-incidentally close to ICL53F!

In the notes for ICL53F it says it disables DivX, not that I particularly use it but the second I don't have it I'll suddenly need it - would you consider hacking this back in please Paul?