4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm a Modaco Plus member but having some trouble. I currently can't bake a ROM for my GNexus, it shows me the "Sorry, this Online Kitchen is available to Premium members only." message. Anyone having the same problem?

Try logging out of Modaco, closing your browser and then logging back in. Failing that you may need to clear your modoco cookies...

Try logging out of Modaco, closing your browser and then logging back in. Failing that you may need to clear your modoco cookies...

Clearing the cookies worked... Thank you!

Guest Craig Citro

Any chance of adding an option to change the order of the buttons? The back button on the far left is an annoying when trying to use the phone with only my right hand.

I'd prefer this layout:

(menu) - Task Switcher - Home - Back - Search - (menu)

Guest DarkGruf

Flashed IR10 very good battterie and performances.

Still two things not working : nfc (with 4.0.3 patch and franco's kernel) and, more annoying, missed call notifications in trackball alert (light) all other notifications work but not missed calls. I tried to disable it re-able it with no succes.

I also still get browser fc with search on page.

Edited by DarkGruf

Guest Cathal Garrad

I'm a Modaco Plus member but having some trouble. I currently can't bake a ROM for my GNexus, it shows me the "Sorry, this Online Kitchen is available to Premium members only." message. Anyone having the same problem?

I'm having the same problem, clearing cookies and restart did nothing. Chrome & W7

Any ideas?

Guest Julprod

Hi all,

I currently use Ir8 release with Nova Launcher and TeslaLED installed by myself. Should I uninstall these apps before upgrading to Ir10 (with TeslaLED and Nova backed in) ?

Thanks a lot !

Edited by Julprod

Hi all,

I currently use Ir8 release with Nova Launcher and TeslaLED installed by myself. Should I uninstall these apps before upgrading to Ir10 (with TeslaLED and Nova backed in) ?

Thanks a lot !

No need, Android will take care of it for you.

I was having a problem with trackball alert. spoke to lilhermit and was told to delete the notification then set it up again. This worked for me.

Flashed IR10 very good battterie and performances.

Still two things not working : nfc (with 4.0.3 patch and franco's kernel) and, more annoying, missed call notifications in trackball alert (light) all other notifications work but not missed calls. I tried to disable it re-able it with no succes.

I also still get browser fc with search on page.

Guest DarkGruf

I was having a problem with trackball alert. spoke to lilhermit and was told to delete the notification then set it up again. This worked for me.

I already tried that, did not worked for me. Besides I only got an issue with missed calls.

Guest Tyrellcorp

I already tried that, did not worked for me. Besides I only got an issue with missed calls.

Same here... Gmail / Texts fine, missed calls not working... despite trying the re-add.

Paid for the pro version too.

Guest roswell_blake

Having significant application problems with the latest release. Most apps/games will appear in the corner on the screen, making them useless. Restored a backup and it seems fine now.

Guest Craig Citro
Any chance of adding an option to change the order of the buttons...

Alternatively, if someone could assist me in rebuilding SystemUI.apk, I can handle the layout change myself.

I extracted the SystemUI.apk file from the rom zip.

Used apktool 1.4.3 along with aapt from the ICS android SDK platform-tools to extract SystemUI.apk

Edited navigation_bar.xml to put the buttons in the order I wanted

Rebuilt SystemUI.apk with apktool. No errors.

Put the SystemUI.apk file back into the rom zip

Flashed the rom with CWR

However, once I get into android, there is no notification bar and no navigation bar. The launcher is just expanded to take up the whole screen. I believe apktool isn't rebuilding SystemUI.apk tool correctly, but I'm not really sure where to go from here. Is there some framework I'm missing for apktool that I need to add?

Any insight would be appreciated, or of course, adding an option to the kitchen to change the navigation button order would be awesome. Attached is my navigation_bar.xml for review.

navigation_bar.xml

Guest freygrob

Perhaps wrong kernel choice in kitchen.

not sure: I chose "MoDaCo Custom Kernel r8 with oc/uv installed to /system partition"

I will make another test...

Guest Brembo109
Just wondering...was this rom pulled from xda for some reason? Couldn't find the thread for this rom over there...

Yes Paul was banned there by mistake...

Edited by Brembo109