4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm running Ir9, do I need to wipe or just install it over Ir9?

Anyway, I'll probably wait until Ir11 to be final and have enough people tested before installing. Ir9 is working very well for me.

As stated in the first post, you MUST wipe if you're not already on a Ir11 release.

P

Guest lanxinger

works great here too. Running Franco Kernel 16 OC'd to 1.35 ghz. Any way to increase the auto brightness levels again?

edit: facebook and twitter contact sync doesn't seem to work

best

markus

Edited by lanxinger

Guest Christopher Olekas

I'm having issues provisioning my phone with this ROM, I baked 2 builds with either the KK6 and KL1 basebands and for both the 3G connection remains grey and I only see uploading... This is in Canada on the Rogers network

I see the 3G indicator, but I can't do any internet browsing

Edit:

I was coming from IR10 with Franco.kernel and did a wipe before installing.

post-960807-0-95608200-1328636054_thumb.

Edited by Christopher Olekas

Guest PaulOBrien

Changelog

7 Feb 17:30

• Disabled menu key in lock screen
  • Enabled rotation on lock screen
  • Enable rotation to all angles (including upside down)
  • framework-res prep for battery customisations

Guest PaulOBrien

works great here too. Running Franco Kernel 16 OC'd to 1.35 ghz. Any way to increase the auto brightness levels again?

edit: facebook and twitter contact sync doesn't seem to work

best

markus

Facebook doesn't in the stock ROM, not sure about Twitter... i'll add my Facebook sync hack soon.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm having issues provisioning my phone with this ROM, I baked 2 builds with either the KK6 and KL1 basebands and for both the 3G connection remains grey and I only see uploading... This is in Canada on the Rogers network

I see the 3G indicator, but I can't do any internet browsing

Edit:

I was coming from IR10 with Franco.kernel and did a wipe before installing.

Have you checked your APN settings?

P

Guest Christopher Olekas

Have you checked your APN settings?

P

APN settings look good. Tried forcing to WCDMA preferred but that didn't help. I'm getting no chatter back from my provider.

Guest Hughbert001

Damn! I have no idea what you have done to this rom Paul but my signal strength is a lot better. Seems odd that the rom would have such an effect.

Guest comicbookguy

Hi All!

just checking if the Gallery is now independent of Google+ as there is now only one gallery option???....... probably a noob question..... ;)

will be trying Franco and then Trinity kernels and will report back

very happy with your hard work so far, BTW Paul!

Guest johnluckey

I have a LTE Galaxy Nexus with the new radios and bootloader already being flashed to it from the orig 4.0.4 update that was posted on Rootzwiki. I have Baked two different ROMS and when I install I get a black screen after the google logo. I made sure to uncheck the GSM and check the LTE. I also made sur ethere were no radios selected, any suggestions? Any other LTE users have this working? Thanks.

Guest Stretlow

I have a LTE Galaxy Nexus with the new radios and bootloader already being flashed to it from the orig 4.0.4 update that was posted on Rootzwiki. I have Baked two different ROMS and when I install I get a black screen after the google logo. I made sure to uncheck the GSM and check the LTE. I also made sur ethere were no radios selected, any suggestions? Any other LTE users have this working? Thanks.

Baked, wiped, flashed and running fine. Cant see anything noticeable from 4.0.3 to be completely honest.

Guest Stretlow

benchmark result's are very low compared to 4.0.3 (quadrant, antutu, etc). is it a incompatibility issue?

Mine are similar on stock kernel... absolutely no diference ( about 6200 in antutu)

Guest AliZandRUl

Need some help. After flashing this baked rom, tried to restore back to a 4.0.3 nandroid backup. Not my first time, not my last. The device won't boot. In logcat it's showing a message D/dalvikvm (199) : GC_CONCURENT freed 844k, 10% free .......... Tried with diferent backups. Wont work.

Guest PaulOBrien

How come we need to do a wipe in this one? All others have been fine updating from the last MCR. Means I will have to set everything up again :-(

Different certificates, unavoidable i'm afraid!

P

Guest PaulOBrien

restoring my ir10 nandroid backup shows the apn settings are identical

I have seen reports of some radios having problems with some providers on some ROMs, a difficult one to diagnose i'm afraid. I'll make up a few test packs for you to try tomorrow.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

benchmark result's are very low compared to 4.0.3 (quadrant, antutu, etc). is it a incompatibility issue?

I'm not seeing that here... once the ROM is ready I will do some more benching tho.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Did you wipe? Are you able to run a logcat?

P