[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

I need bluetooth. Is it going to worked on next, or is there something prohibiting its inclusion?

and I need wifi calling (seems to be impossible to make work) let's just wait and see what Tripman says.

Guest Lucas Childers

Guys the smartest thing to do is to start coming up with a list of things that we would like to see or fixed.

So far there is:

Camera

Bluetooth

Wi-Fi Calling

Reply/Quote me with more things. Lets keep it to serious things, not, dumb stuff.

Trying to help.

Guest ryohazuki11

Guys the smartest thing to do is to start coming up with a list of things that we would like to see or fixed.

So far there is:

Camera

Bluetooth

Wi-Fi Calling

Reply/Quote me with more things. Lets keep it to serious things, not, dumb stuff.

Trying to help.

Honestly, the smartest thing would be to do the opposite of that and just let him do his work. he's a developer, he's smart enough to know what's broken and whats working in his own rom.

Guest Lucas Childers

Honestly, the smartest thing would be to do the opposite of that and just let him do his work. he's a developer, he's smart enough to know what's broken and whats working in his own rom.

Just trying to make it easier for him. Its the least we can do.

Just would like to point out that this rom is all aosp except it also has the amazing sense camera (aosp camera also available). The only thing sense is the dialer which you cant remove. However there is also a addon for aosp dialer.

Check it out.

Everything working

Guest AlessioPAG

Just would like to point out that this rom is all aosp except it also has the amazing sense camera (aosp camera also available). The only thing sense is the dialer which you cant remove. However there is also a addon for aosp dialer.

Check it out.

Everything working

Sorry but this rom gives the best AOSP experience -->>ROM

Guest Arz Bhatia

Can anyone try if this camera works right on TripNiCE..??

Here the link -->> Camera

Any camera application would first need the system camera drivers to be working. Therefore, this won't help.

40 pages of this thread have been cleaned. Be careful and try not to go off-topic!

Merry Christmas in Advance! :)

How will the world be without Trip?

Merry christmas to all of you.

Bad grammar or you know something we don't?

I think you meant "How would the world be without Trip?".

It's Christmas now, here in Sydney Australia.

Merry Christmas!

Wishing all readers a joyful time with loved ones.

Thanks TripNRaveR for your gifts to the Sensation flasher community. This is my first post in this thread: I'm hoping to put this on Mrs' Sensation once it's in a useful beta form. I hope that the recent ICS source / Sense-ICS release helped you figure out any remaining kinks in TripNice Alpha. Looking forward to the next stage, once it's ready and you are happy with it.

From Australia (and NZ and parts of Asia)... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PS. Thanks for the http://twitter.com/TripNRaVeR updates recently. :)

Edited by BiziBB

Guest Arz Bhatia

it interests me , if working properly, what would you choose, a senseless ics(for example this one) or the ics miui?

Both are good, but I prefer Senseless ICS.

Guest Pmcglynn

Merry X-mas too Trip and everyone else I've been talking with since this tread started. I met some really cool people here. So Good luck,, be real,, and may the force be with you :rolleyes:

Happy Holidays too Trip and all of you,

kn0t

Edited by Pmcglynn

Guest cjsabaki

a6bd56b5-ff31-d03f.jpgMerry Christmas all!! Snowing like craaazy here!! May the new year bring only happiness and blessings!!

Best wishes,

Chris

Sent from my Galnet Miui SGH 1777

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest threeeye

Check it out.

Everything working

This ROM is SENSE base stripdown...

Guest volscian

Sorry but this rom gives the best AOSP experience -->>ROM

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I know this isn't the only one here, but this thread is to discuss Trip's rom, not plaster this place with "This Rom Works Better, This Rom Feels Better", and link up a bunch of roms that aren't even comparable. I'm personally tired of coming here and reading how someone feels a different rom is better, and then another handful of people commenting on "thanks for the link" or "yeah, I agree". Comparing the roms isn't bad, but don't sit around and advertise other people's stuff when we're waiting for Trip's development here, and this thread should be to discuss the rom, it's bugs, and kernel stuff. Keep this kind of stuff to the other threads, try for once to keep this one clean.