[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest rajackar

If anyone wants to donate his girlfriend.. :rolleyes: :(

Sorry man, I'm afraid I'll have to draw the line there ;)

Maybe there are some nice ladies attending this F5 party....

Guest petar.bgd

If anyone wants to donate his girlfriend.. :rolleyes: :(

I will donate you my ex-wife :rolleyes:

edit : sorry, after reconsideration she is for X..

Guest TripNRaVeR

some good some bad news

- after install the lockups are gone

- after some time when using the rom, there is something that brakes the complete egl hack and cannot be fixed untill a cache wipe, untill you do this "thing" everything is complely fine

There are a few things that can cause it, camera gallery, i'm searching now what it is and maybe i can remove it to make it stable

Guest BummAround

some good some bad news

- after install the lockups are gone

- after some time when using the rom, there is something that brakes the complete egl hack and cannot be fixed untill a cache wipe, untill you do this "thing" everything is complely fine

There are a few things that can cause it, camera gallery, i'm searching now what it is and maybe i can remove it to make it stable

Stable is very very GOOD to hear, Trip.

Take your time.

Ignore the swarm of losers, i.e. the skeptics, the trolls, the incompetent "wannabes". :rolleyes:

Note: Great to hear and hopefully it's always be the case, that TRIP is in "working relationship" with Scott95. NICE!!

scott95_post.jpg

Edited by BummAround

Stable is very very GOOD to hear, Trip.

Take your time.

Ignore the swarm of losers, i.e. the skeptics, the trolls, the incompetent "wannabes". :rolleyes:

Sure I am loser, skeptic, troll and incompetent. But don't call me wannabe. Thanks.

EDIT: This is my last OT.

Edited by Piplos

I release it within the next hour(s)

Awesome thanks, have you been able to download apps from market? If the freezing and reboots are fixed this will definitely be my new daily driver.

Guest atticus182

Note: Great to hear and hopefully it's always be the case, that TRIP is in "working relationship" with Scott95. NICE!!

scott95_post.jpg

That is indeed very good news! Collaboration is the answer, or in our case here as users, co-creating :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

About Scott and me thats correct, we are thinking off something to do. Because of my ICS project it slowed down.

@scott

I will contact you these days about the PM i send you earlier

Yesterday i was to tired to fix ICS so i took everything with me and will fix these things here at work.

Guest Arz Bhatia

About Scott and me thats correct, we are thinking off something to do. Because of my ICS project it slowed down.

@scott

I will contact you these days about the PM i send you earlier

Yesterday i was to tired to fix ICS so i took everything with me and will fix these things here at work.

Hey Trip, how ya doing?

Sounds great.. Got any reboots yet?

Guest atticus182

Good thing to take your rest :)

Gosh I wish I had the ability to do this kinf of stuff at work, I guess that's not gonna happen :P

Guest Shagman68

Take my wife, please.... :)

Damn, 4 years and only 2 posts, I'm a reader, not a poster. Good work Trip, glad to see you have the balls to keep on going. Nobody else has offered up any code to prove they have what it takes to port ICS to the sensation. I'm looking forward to the day that I can use your ICS port as my daily. Just glad someone with the brains can give us some Sensation ICS lovin. And screw all the bad things these December 2011 modaco joiners are saying. Get some time lurking like me, and you will see that Trip is a damn good person, doing his best for all of you for free. As soon as I see one of you bad mouthers shelling out a payroll of $25USD/hour to Trip for for his time spent, then you can say what you want about him, other wise shut up and wait til he gets time to work on it. I'm an Android themer, and I know how many damn hours I have put into graphic design. It takes a crap load of time to edit 100's of icons. I do it for myself, then post up my icons for free to all. Granted that was all for the G1 and I have not themed much since Eclair. Just be patient. BTW, I'm the most impatient MF'er in the world, and ya don't see me begging for hourly releases. Just sayin... And thanks again Trip. I'd donate, but I can't even pay my car payment or rent right now. Work is hard to find right now and I'm getting by for the moment. Happy Holidays to all. :)

Guest khanleyk

DHCP fixed for WIFI runs pretty stable. Need to test a bit more and then it will be released

How do you get stuff done at work?? Your boss must really love or really hate you!

Guest TripNRaVeR

You're gonna upload from work? HAhahah that would be awesome.

Lol i did it so many times allready, the RC from yesterday is also uploaded from my work. I work quite some time on the roms also.

As long as i finish my work that i need to do on time, then no one will ask me what i'm doing.

I have 2 pc's 3 vm's 3 monitors 2 printers 1 disc robot 1 flatscreen tv 1 media player at my desk, except the flatscreen everything is on my desk the screen is just arround the corner. But because i'm responsable for all the IT / Electronics at the office and outside on the construction places i can ask for almost everything i want and i can purchase it.

Therefore i can do multitasking here at work and build/work the whole day long B)

Guest Arz Bhatia

Lol i did it so many times allready, the RC from yesterday is also uploaded from my work. I work quite some time on the roms also.

As long as i finish my work that i need to do on time, then no one will ask me what i'm doing.

I have 2 pc's 3 vm's 3 monitors 2 printers 1 disc robot 1 flatscreen tv 1 media player at my desk, except the flatscreen everything is on my desk the screen is just arround the corner. But because i'm responsable for all the IT / Electronics at the office and outside on the construction places i can ask for almost everything i want and i can purchase it.

Therefore i can do multitasking here at work and build/work the whole day long B)

BAahahahahhaahahahahahah xD xD WOWW hahahahahahahha!!

EMPLOY ME? :o :lol: :unsure:

Edited by Arz Bhatia