[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ronaldramsayii
Alpha 6:

Lol wow quick work Trip! I just spoke about it. Quick question though....the dictionary for the ics keyboard...is there a fix? Every word has a red bar under it. Assuming it means it doesn't recognize the words.

Guest staymunch

Lol wow quick work Trip! I just spoke about it. Quick question though....the dictionary for the ics keyboard...is there a fix? Every word has a red bar under it. Assuming it means it doesn't recognize the words.

yea same problem over here... other than that and whats already been stated great work trip!

Guest Chilled26
i need working market , or cna anyone tell me how i can download and install apps not using market , please please please!?

If u don't download apps on a daily basis and just want your current apps on the rom just use Titanium Backup.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

i need working market , or cna anyone tell me how i can download and install apps not using market , please please please!?

Flash another rom

Download root explorer

Download all the apps you want from Market

In Root Explorer go to data/app

Press menu and select multi

Highlight all apk and copy

Go to Sdcard and paste

Then flash this awesome rom

Go into file manager

Manually install each apk you copied

Done

Please stop spaming the tread. It's an Alpha. Live with it or come back later.

Your better off not getting everything customized because a new version will be out (hopefully) soon and you will lose it all anyways.

But if you insist, just Google your app and then put .apk after it. Send the .apk file to your email (from your computer). Then open it on your phone and install it..

Guest Bluewall2

So after many hours, little feeback.

Market => Doesn't work, but we know.

Phone call => Not loud at all, not a big deal. But the person with i was talking told me she heard some weird sound ? lol

No as smooth as previous => Normal, HW is not enabled :P

Beside this, excellent work ! Really appreciate ;)

Guest nba1341

how about gerjar.com

or use a backup program like titanium backup

I can't imagine you didnt back up your apps before flashing an experimental rom or flashing anything other than stock rom for that matter

Edited by nba1341

Guest nonione

funny how tripnraver said to PLEASE NOT WHYNE ABOUT THE MARKET cause its not working and it hasnt been working since ever

and yet all the comments are about the market not working =/

Guest HraHeem

just wanted to pipe up and show my appreciation for all the hard work you've put into this. ran alpha 5 for 5 or 6 hours today and really enjoyed digging around in ICS for a bit.

thanks trip

Edited by HraHeem

Guest ronaldramsayii
funny how tripnraver said to PLEASE NOT WHYNE ABOUT THE MARKET cause its not working and it hasnt been working since ever

and yet all the comments are about the market not working =/

Some are whining some aren't. Some of us just state the obvious not to put down Trip but just posting our feedback. After all it is an Alpha build.

well i downloaded titanium backup but how do i restore my apps with it ?

Well, you need to back the apps up first.

As soon as achieve root on any phone, I run Titanium to have at least one backup of any app I had. Then, after flashing a new ROM, you have the Titanium data still on your SD card. This is what's used to restore the apps.

Guest khanleyk

Mentioned the problem earlier, Trip said the dictionary is included so I dunno what's going on...

Can't wait until the keyboard works properly.

Maybe in Alpha6.. wink.gif.

Guest Da Baron

I'm totally floored that not even XDA on their Sensation forum has a port such as yours. Really great work and thanks for having it available for the masses to download.

Very appreciative from Louisiana, "who dat"?!

~

DaBaron

Guest dvandit

doesn anyone know any good websites where i can download apps , very easy style of download and where i can browse them as well , so i can pick and choose?

Guest dvandit

i can not use that with this rom, i need something where i can download apk files then mount them to sd card and install them manually

market doesnt work on this rom yet

Guest dvandit

it's gonna take me forever , and i don't even remember the half of the apps that i used to use. stupid me for not backing up my apps :(((((((

any help would be appreciated

Guest nastynick6

i can not use that with this rom, i need something where i can download apk files then mount them to sd card and install them manually

market doesnt work on this rom yet

Well Im not sure if this website is ok to post on here so if its not let me know and I will remove it. But I absolutly love Mobilism.org. They even have their own android app!

Edited by nastynick6

Guest Chilled26
it's gonna take me forever , and i don't even remember the half of the apps that i used to use. stupid me for not backing up my apps ((((((

any help would be appreciated

Well if u backed up your previous rom I suggest restoring it and using Titanium Backup on there.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk